Lovey dovey

Meow-ve you [EDITING]

(Jieun's POV)

Oh no... I'm falling hard, arent I?

"So... do you...um... hehe" he awkwardly rubbed the back of his head and looked down.

"Yoseob" I called out.  He looked up at me. I quickly kissed him. On the cheek. :) Im not ready for one on the lips yet! He blushed and grinned like a 5 year old who got news that he could eat ice cream the whole day. He picked me up and twirled me around. "PUT ME DOWN!" I said while trying to contain my laughter. He put me down. "Tsk! What would happen if I kissed you on the lips instead?" I joked.

"Want to find out?" he slowly aproached me trying to be seductive. Its wasnt really working the way it was supposed to. He still looked like a kid... I took one step back, he took one step forward. I took one step back, he took one step forward.I took one step back... "Freeze" he said. I froze. He came up to me and kissed me passionately. I didnt kiss him back at first out of shock. After awhile, I slowly moved my lips to be in sync with his. He slowly slipped his tongue in to my mouth and explored it. We broke the kiss to gasp for air. He hugged me. "Saranghae"

"Chuahae"

"Yah..."

"Mian... I dont really know if I love you yet...." He hugged me tighter.

"Oh well... At least youre mine now :)"

"Who said I was yours?"

"Who said you werent?" I 'tsk'-ed and walked up the stairs to get ready for bed. "You taking a shower?"

"Yeah"

"Can I come?"

"PABO!" I shouted and ran to lock myself in the bathroom. Yes, I finally got a lock.

"AWWWW!~~" He whined.

"Mehrong!~~" I finished up my business and got out of the bathroom. I found Yoseob sleeping peacefully on my bed. I smiled and went next to him. He looks so cute! Aish, this guy! I never thought I could like anyone more than Taeyang...

"Jieun-ah?......You like the view?" I snapped out of my thoughts. Oh gosh! I was staring at him! "I'm handsome, arent I?" he wiggled his eyebrows.

"psh... didnt I tell you before? Youre pretty. NOt handsome" he pouted.

"My Jagi is a meanie!~~"

"Whatever! Come on! Get off! I need to sleep!"

"Jieun-ah...tomorrow's Saturday."

"Huh?...owh... I still need to sleep! Naga!" I hit him with a pillow.

"Aww!~ Cant we sleep together Jagi?"

"Andwae!"

"Too bad... Im sleeping right here" He plopped himself on my bed and covered himself with my blanket.

"Yoseob!~~" I whined as I tried to pull him off. He pulled me down instead and pinned me down with a strong hug.

"Shh...sleep" I sighed... I cant do anything now. Stupid Yoseob! 

I fell asleep feeling warm in the arms of... my boyfriend.

 

(Yoseob's POV)

I couldnt really fall asleep that night. I just stared at her face while she slept. Im the luckiest guy alive, arent I? I secretly stole a few kisses while she slept. She either just smiled or wriggled her nose. She actually puckered her lips a few times. My girlfriend has the cutest reactions...Yes, she's my girlfriend. She cant deny not being my girlfriend after the kiss we just had a while ago. HA! Lee Jieun... youre mine :)

 

*next morning*

I guess I really did get to sleep. I opened my eyes and found Jieun still sleeping. I looked over her head to look at the clock. Its still early. Should I make her breakfast? Of course I should. I slowly took my arms off her to not disturb her sleep. I kissed her forehead and headed downstairs.

I made Pajeon(A/N: Korean pancake). This is one of my personal favorites :) Okay... my cooking knowledge limits me to pancakes, eggs, or anything that you just throw on the pan and cook.

pajeon1.jpg

Im good at making it look appetizing at least.

"WAAH!~ It smells so good!" I turned around and saw Jieun staring hungrily at the food I made. "You did well... HAHAHAHA!"

"Wae?" She pointed to what I was wearing.

chic-pink-front-with-bow.jpg

"This is the only apron you have!~~" I whined. She came up to me.

"It looks good on you Yoseob" she kissed me on the cheek. "Hurry up!~ Im hungry!"

"Anything for my Jagi :)" I quickly took the last pancake out and served it with rice.

"It looks so good!~"

"Of course it is. I made it"

"Psh..." she took one slice and ate it. Her eyes lit up from the scrumptious taste. hehe

"Massida?"

"Daebak!" she started eating it enthusiastically. I took one and put it to .

"Say ah" She cutely ate it. We finished eating and she washed the dishes. I didnt make her! She 'insisted'.

"Why didnt you change back, by the way?" she asked. I shrugged.

"Molla..."

 

"Jagi!~"

"Mwoh?"

"Ppo ppo"

"Wae?"

"I need a prize for my wonderful cooking!"

"Fine" she kissed me on the cheek.

"Andwae!~~" I pointed to my lips.

"Shireo!~~"

"Wae!~~" We were having a whining fight.

Ding Dong

"Why does someone have to disturb our lovey dovey time!~" I whined. I think I definitely won. :) She stood up to answer it. I raced her to the door. "Nuh uh! Im not letting you open this door without a ppo ppo!"

"Yoseob!~~"

"Give me a nickname too. A SWEET nickname. Dont even think about calling me 'Pabo'." she shut when I told her she couldnt call me Pabo.

"Aish!~ Why are you so demanding today?!" I stood my ground on the door.

Ding Dong

"You better hurry!~"

"Fine!~ My Yobie oppa is so naggy today!~" She kissed me on the lips. I smirked in victory.

"Yobie oppa?"

"You dont like it?"

"I love it" I kissed her once more on the lips and let her open the door. She was blushing like mad as she opened it.

"HEY GUYS!~" the person said.

"Tell me why I let you open the door?" I said. She shrugged.

"What took you guys so long?!~~" Kikwang went in and headed for the kitchen. "Woohoo!~ PAJEON!~"

"ANDWAE!~~" I shouted.


Tsk tsk... Kikwang is always a mood ruiner...or not? He's so cute!~~ Not as cute as Yoseob though...

Lookie!~~ IUSEOB!~ I practically screamed when I saw this...

THEY ARE WEARING THE SAME SHIRT!! KYAAAAA!~~

Who else here wishes the girl in the Yoseob's MV was IU?