reply?

Meow-ve you [EDITING]

(Jieun's POV)

"Who are you to make me?" Junhyung said. Hyunseung smirked.

"You wanna play this game?"

"I dont see why not" Junhyung said with a smirk as he got into a fighting position. It took me awhile to process what there were going to do. I had to see Junhyung fall hard on the floor to get back to my senses. Other students crowded the two and shouted 'FIGHT! FIGHT!'.

"STOP!" I yelled. They didnt. Punch came after kick, Kick came after punch and...you get the idea. I couldnt stand it anymore. "YAH! IF YOU WONT STOP, ILL MAKE YOU!" I threatened. I hated seeing people fight... Its just made me boil up. I took of my rubber shoe and threw it at them. It hit Hyunseung's face.

"Who threw that?!" Hyunseung's shout disturbed the silence in the crowd. Everyone pointed to me... "Neo..." he slowly approached me. Oh gosh... I quickly went behind Junhyung. I cant believe I'm hiding behind the guy that wanted to 'kidnap' me in the first place and hiding from the guy that helped me.

"Move" Hyunseung said. Junhyung smirked.

"Wae? YOU want to hurt HER now? I thought you were protecting her." Junhyung teased. Hyunseung growled. Their fight started again. They kept moving in circles. Junhyung went in front of me while Hyunseung was readying some sort of power punch. Junhyung dodged. I closed my eyes and waited for the pain...but...nothing came. I opened my eyes again when I heard a thud. OMO!

"YOSEOB!" I shouted. Yoseob was groaning in pain as he clutched his shoulder. "Yoseob...seobie... apa?" He just kept groaning. AISH! I stood up.

"Neo! Is violence the only thing you know?! FINE! You want violence?!" I went up to him and gave him a big punch on the face. Pain coursed through my hand due to the harsh impact. I shook my hand from the pain. I heard whispers...

"*gasps* she just hit JangTen..."

"She's in trouble...."

"OMO! She's dead meat"

I gulped when I heard dead meat.

"Oooooooh! The famous JangTen got hit by a girl!" Junhyung cooed.

"Shikeureo!" Hyunseung said. He left after giving me a look. The look wasnt a glare though. His eyes were...soft. I went back to Yoseob.

"Gwenchana? oh...forget what I just said...of course youre not fine..." He just kept quiet. He was still probably in so much pain. I helped him walk to the clinic. No one was there. The nurse probably went home... figures. There's no teachers either. No wonder no one stopped the fight... I nursed Yoseob's shoulder by myself. I knew how. I probably know more than the nurse does. :P

"How'd you turn back?" I asked as I rubbed the ointment on Yoseob's shoulder. Yes... his shirt was off. Im already used to it.

"Molla...I just turned. I dont know what I did...I just rushed here right away once I put on some clothes" I went to the fridge and took out an ice pack. "Thanks"

"*sigh*... You might have to stop school if this continues....Yeojin'll get pretty worried if this keeps on..."

"Hmph! Youre worried about Kumo's worries more than me being a cat most of the day?!"

"Tsk! Why would I be?!"

"Aww! Just admit it! You were worried!"

"No I was-....Yoseob...." Yoseob was applying the ice pack to my hand.

"You shouldnt have punched him ya' know... Youre too weak"

"You shouldnt have shielded me ya' know... Youre too weak" I teased.

"Better me than you. It would hurt me more to know that you got hurt when I couldve been there to protect you. I cant let someone I love get hurt." I blushed at his words. Maybe... I do like him....

"YAH! WHAT HAPPENED?!" Kikwang barged into the room. "I was going home but then I heard 'FIGHT FIGHT!' By the time I got through the crowd, the fight was over. Why were you guys in it?"

 

(Yoseob's POV)

Aish! Pabokwang! I just got her to blush!

"I dont really know why, myself." Jieun said.

"Oh...Jankanman...Why is Yoseob here? Did he change back?!"

"No... I didnt change back. Thats why Im here. Using my HUMAN mouth to talk to you" I said sarcastically.

"Oh! So you changed back?" Jieun and I were giving him the WTH look. "What happened to your arm?" Jieun explained the whole thing. I was too annoyed to answer his questions.

 

*at Jieun's and Yoseob's home :)*

"Ahhh!~ Finally out of Pabokwang's reach!" I said as I plopped down on the couch.

"Yeah...Phew!" We both laughed. I looked at her while she laughed. I really want to see this face for the rest of my life. I attacked her with a hug. "Y-Yoseob!"

"Please...just...let me hold you." She relaxed a bit. "Do you know how worried I was when I thought I wouldnt be able to change back? I didnt even get to hug you much while I was human. I want to show my love to you as much as possible while I'm still human. I didnt even get a kiss yet..." I whispered the last part out. "Saranghae...Jieun-ah. I think I have to take back my words. I dont think I can wait much longer for my reply...."


Sorry for the short chapter!  I'll make up for it in the next one :)

Has Yoseob finally won Jieun's heart?