Heat...

Meow-ve you [EDITING]

Ding Dong Dang~

Marshmallowhugs got it~

This chapter is dedicated to you!~ ^_^

I have no idea how you guys guessed it~ :P

Yoseob's thoughts


(Author's POV)

Why is it so cold today!?~ Brrr~ Yoseob snugggled even more near Jieun.

"Oppa~ Gwenchana?" Jieun asked

"Chu-eo~" Yoseob shivered.

"Omo! Oppa~ You're as cold as ice!" Jieun said when she felt his forehead.

"Its not a fever?" Yoseob said weakly.

"Doojoon-sshi!!" Doojoon ran over.

"Wae?" Doojoon said. She motioned over to Yoseob. He felt Yoseob's forehead. "OMO!" He exclaimed. "Hyunseung-ah!"

"What?" HYunseung came over. He also felt Yoseob's forehead. "!@#$" He cursed under his breath.

"Wae?!" Jieun said, fear was visible all over her face. Doojoon and Hyunseung stepped away for a small discussion. He held her hands tight. Why cant I move much? "Oppa~ Even you're hands are freezing!~" Tears were already forming in her eyes. He tried to comfort her as much as he could. Doojoon and HYunseung came balk from their small discussion.

"This... means that Yoseob will be turning soon..." Doojoon said.

"We figured out how Yoseob's problem works" Hyunseung said.

"Wait.... how did you know about all this?" JIeun asked Hyunseung.

"I told-" Doojoon started.

"I did this. I turned Yoseob into a cat. Mianhe... I just... Im a bit of a... psycho? Is that the right word?" He asked himself.

"Neo!-" JIeun pointed to HYunseung. She couldnt break out. It wasnt in her nature. She was too nice... "Why?..."

"I... I loved you..." Her eyes shot up and glared at him.

"I... I cant talk to you right now..." She went back to Yoseob, who's lips were all pale and chapped now. "Doojoon-shi~" He whimpered. "Help him!" Jieun-ah~ Please dont cry... Why cant I talk?

"What's happening? YOSEOB!" Kikwang said. He just came back from strolling in the park with Hyosung. The other two girls, Hara and Hyuna, came over as well with Junhyung and Dongwoon following close by.

"Let's get him inside for now..." Doojoon said. "We'll bring him to our place" Doojoon picked Yoseob up and put him in the car. Jieun followed them.

"We'll be leaving first..." JIeun said with a forced smiled to the others.

"We're coming with you" Dongwoon and Kikwang said.

"Doojoon needs his sidekick" Dongwoon said.

"Yoseob needs his bestfriend" Kikwang said.

"Yah! Why are you guys acting like he's going to die?!" Jieun said with a fake laugh.

"Ppalli!" Doojoon said.

"Why is he coming with us?" Jieun eyed Hyunseung.

"We need him. Hurry up! Yoseob's reaching 5 degrees!" Jieun's eyes widened and she ran into the car. Hyunseung, Kikwang and Dongwoon rode in Dongwoons car.

"Wow! They just left us..." Junhyung said. The three girls shook their head.

**sigh* Kikwang looked really worried... I hope Yoseob's gonna be okay... at least for Kikwang's sake...* Hyosung thought.

 

When they got to Doojoon's house Yoseob was already growing fur.

"Why is he like this now?! He's just poof into one before! Why is it like this now?!" Jieun cried. They put Yoseob on Doojoons bed and stacked tons of blankets on him.

"Its because he's turning into a permanent cat... That means he has to go through a process... Its like how werewolves change into their forms. Its painful and.... long." Doojoon explained. "We think its the cold... the cold affects Yoseob's turning pattern. We researched the days you told us Yoseob turned into a cat. It snowed on those nights. And the temperatures were at around 8 to 10 degrees. Its like the beast inside him likes the cold... We have to make Yoseob hot. Really really hot. But ... we cant put him into the oven of course :)"

Jieun absorbed everything that Doojoon just said to her. Heat?

"Do you guys have hot water?" Jieun said.

"Hot water? Why?"

"I just... nah.. its stupid..."

"Just tell us" Dongwoon said.

"Well... its hot and... dont cats hate water?"

"Well... not all cats-"

"Thats a great idea" Doojoon said. Doojoon perpared the hot water and dumped Yoseob in. The fur on his skin was retracting.

"Its working..." Kikwang said.

"Aniya... this wont do..." HYunseung said.

"Why?" Doojoon said.

"Once Yoseob gets out of the water or when the water cools down... he'll just start turning again."

"Why cant you guys just use magic?" Jieun said.

"There's no spell for this..." Hyunseung said. Jieun was getting really mad now... One, Hyunseung was getting on her nerves. Two, Hyunseung was REALLY getting on her nerves and Three... Yoseob is having a really hard time now. He was still shivering.

"PUT MORE HOT WATER!" Jieun yelled, tears were falling now. Kikwang went to comfort her and Dongwoon put more hot water. She struggled out of Kikwang's hug and ran to Yoseob. "Oppa~ Hang in there... please..." she said as she held his shaking hand. She looked down and cried. She couldnt stand seeing him like this... he looked so... weak...

Jieun-ah... uljima...

 


Ta- DAH!~

Heheh~ Mianhe Marshmallowhugs~ I didnt think this chapter wasnt going to be a fluff one... -_- Sorry if its short too... :D

Thank you for the comments guys!~

SARANGHAE!~ <3

One more thing... THIS FIC IS ENDING SOON! WAAAH~ MY MOST SUBBED FIC! I think its about... 5 more chapters? ^_^

Thank you guys so much for supporting me~ :D

And to iuseobftw... over here ^_^ keke