Flutters

Dreams, They Come True?

Enjoy! <3 Sorry if it's a bit long
oh man i was suppose to upload this an hour ago but i was having inner fights with myself on whether to go to bigbangs concert friday with just a normal ticket but decided to wait till next time and get a vip ticket^^

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once the whole scene ended Seunghyun walked in with his sweater vest on and a white button up shirt underneath along with some black jeans. He looked extremely handsome, couldn't help but to smile at him.
"Ready to go?" he asked somewhat excited.
I nodded my head and lead him out the building and to my car then i abruptly turned around and said..
"I'll make sure you have tons of fun today oppa! Don't worry" i smiled sweetly.
He nodded and said "I always have fun when I'm with you..." realizing what he said he blushed slightly and nodded towards the car. Hes adorable, i thought as i entered the drivers seat. I had to make today an extra fun day and why not start this extra fun day by going to Lotte World!
Arriving at Lotte World i told Seunghyun to open his eyes, i made him close his eyes before to add to the surprise! He opened his eyes slowly and as he did his eyes started sparkling as to that of a 5 yr olds. Hes smile grew bigger and bigger as he looked at me and excitedly got out of the car. I giggled at his actions and followed him and bought each other tickets, he insisted on buying them but i denied his offer. Hes such a gentleman!
As always Seunghyun wanted to eat before riding anything!
"Yaaaahhhhhh Gen-Gen pleeease i want ice creammmmm" he whined tugging on my arm looking like a little kid.
"No" i said firmly as i looked at him "Seunghyun if you eat now you wont be able to ride the attractions right away!  I don't want you puking" i pouted sadly remembering a past experience with him and...vomit. I shuttered. 
He pouted cutely and stuck his bottom lip out slightly, i sighed...Don't spoil him Genesis...don't! You'll regret it!.....
No use. 
5 minutes later and Seunghyun was happily munching and on his ice cream, i shook my head and laughed as he kinda made a mess around his lips. Instinctively i took the napkin and dabbed it on his lips not really realizing what i was doing. Seunghyun dropped what he was doing and looked at me wide eyed. 
I looked up at him and blushed profusely. 
"Sorry...." i looked away. 
He just smiled gently "Thanks for taking care of your oppa!" nodding he stood up and took my hand in his, making me of course blush harder...
"Lets ride some rides!" And with that he dragged me to every ride he could possibly think of. 
Since we were in Magic Island we rode most of the thriller rides from the Gyro Drop to Atlantic Adventure and from that to the Comet Express. 
Laughing as we got off the ride, i could tell he was having a wonderful time! That made me truly happy, seeing Seunghyun happy meant the world to me. I looked over at his face while we walked, his eyes twinkled with joy and he had a grin on his handsome face. 
"Genesis?" he said and i snapped out of my daydreaming
"Hmmm?" i hummed.
"Can we go on Load Nelsons Armada?...." I looked at him surprisingly...why would he wanna go there? That swan boat ride along the river is mostly for couples. I stared at him a bit with my mouth slightly ajar.
"O-o-omo? Why?" i said curiously.
He looked down for a bit and shrugged slightly and then looked back up at me with a shy smile.
"I want...to...be alone with you...even if its only for the ride" he took my hand and squeezed it slightly as he stared into my eyes. 
I couldn't believe what i heard...he wanted..to...be alone..with...
me?
My heart fluttered as i thought of it and i suddenly became nervous. Its his birthday, agree to it...plus you know you want to, i heard my subconscious tell me and i nodded at him.
Holding my hand gently we walked towards the ride and got on the two seat swan boat. I felt nervous, as if i was sweating everywhere even though i knew i wasn't but man.....oh man.
He started pedaling slowly, i looked at the scenery around us, it really was breathtaking. I bit my lips slightly as i felt Seunghyun's fingers intertwine into mine. I looked over to him to find him looking at me lovingly. I gasped softly, Why is my heart beating so fast? What's wrong with me?....
Do i...maybe. No...
Yes...maybe....
Love him?
I looked at him again and smiled as he returned a truly happy smile. My heart fluttered again as i felt myself biting my lips.
Oh sweet jesus.
The ride ended and Seunghyun sighed contently as we got off, a bit aways from the exit he stopped and took my hands into his.
"Genesis..." he said with determination in his eyes "Thank you very much for today, it means a lot to me....so imma repay you! By winning you a gigantic teddy bear!!" he said as he made heroic poses and weird little crunk moves with a serious face.
I laughed hard at his "moves", i settled my laugh into giggles and agreed. I slipped his hand into mine while he wasn't looking. He smiled.
He went up to the Hi-Striker and rolled up his sleeves flexing playfully. Giggling i cheered him on
"Go Seunghyun oppppaaaaa! I believe in youuuuu~ " i yelled encouragingly as he gave me a confident smile.
He swung the hammer down hard and with power making the bell hit all the way to the top.
"Woooooooooo!!" i jumped up and down as he handed me a huge white as snow teddy bear. It was so soft.
I snuggled it to my chest smiling happily.
Today was going along perfectly.