Loneliness and Happiness

Dreams, They Come True?

 

Its been a couple of weeks since Jiyong and Seunghyun have been acting weird. I mean they are pretty weird but they been weirder than normal. I sensed somewhat of hostility between the two when i was around both of them. I to my side and stared at my wall adorned with family pictures and such. Sighing deeply i closed my eyes as my mind drifted to the countless dreams I've been having each and every night. All of them were about Seunghyun and Jiyong....
I to my back and groaned softly, those dreams made me more confused than anything. I always only thought of both of them as my best friends! How could i start feeling more from dreams that didn't even make sense. Breathing out an exasperated breath i frowned.
What the hell..
Getting out of bed my frown deepened as my eyes grew watery. 
Today i would be visiting my parents.
I showered and got dressed in less bright and happy colors. I wore a black dress that was a bit above my knees, the back of it was lace so my back could be seen. I decided to not wear any stockings and leave my skin bare. I then wore my black/grey victorian boots, which were elegant enough to compliment my simple dress. My makeup was simple as well, just some eyeliner around my eyes and red lipstick. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled sadly. My parents would like how i look.
I got in my car and drove off to Manguri Park in Jangnang, Seoul. The place where my parents were buried...
Arriving i parked my car and walked over to the area where my parents where. In front of me were two clean marble tombstones. Byul Jae-Hwa and Byul Eun-Mi were engraved in these tombstones. I placed fresh flowers onto both and knelt down feeling anguish run through my body. I started crying,crying hard over the two people who had gave me all i had....
Placing each of my hands on the tombstones i said a prayer and basically spoke to my parents. Even though i was adopted they treated me as if i was there own biological daughter. I wasn't different to them in their eyes even when other kids would make fun of me at school. I had them to run to whenever i felt sad or confused. When i felt hurt when kids would spat cruel insults at me for not having real parents. My parents always made me feel special and not feel like such an outcast. I looked up at the sky wondering if they could see how successful i was now. Wondering if they were proud of me and how far  i came.
"Mom....Dad....i love you so much" i choked out as i started crying hard once again. Today was one of the days where i did feel truly alone. The two people who meant so much to me left the earth. 
Picking myself i breathed hard and wiped the incoming tears away. I bowed at the tombstones and made my way towards my car feeling nothing but loneliness. I felt like an empty husk. 
Lifeless
On my way back home nothing really went through my mind. It was blank.
I heard ringing and looked to see my phone, someone was calling.
"Yoboseyo?" i asked tiredly
"Hey Genesis, I'm at your house where are you?" asked a worried Seunghyun on the other end of the line.
"Oh..i was just taking care of something, I'm almost home" i answered trying not to sound so out of it.
"Yae...I'll see you here then" he said with a weird tone.
With that the call ended and i let out another sigh. I didn't want to break down in front of him but there was nothing i could since he was already at my place. I got a hold of myself and tried to forget about being sad.
As i drove into my driveway i saw Seunghyuns car parked in front of my house. 
Getting out of my car i noticed Seunghyun sitting on the steps to my house looking at the sky.
Sighing i placed a smile on my face and walked up the steps, as i neared he saw me and stood up. Once i got to the last step he pulled me into a tight hug. Surprised i stayed in his arms and all he said was..
"You're not alone, I promise you i wont ever leave you alone. I swear i will always be with you through thick and thin. Always count on me"
Tears ran down my face as i cried into his chest. I cried long and hard as he held me tightly, him just being here meant so much. 
He rubbed my back gently and pulled me back a little and lifted my chin. Taking my wet face in his hands he wiped away my tears and looked into my eyes.
"I'll always be here to make you smile Gen" he then kissed my forehead and looked at me again "I'll always be the pabo to brighten your day" he said smiling gently as he pinched my cheeks a little. 
Through my tears i started laughing at how lucky i was to have him here comforting me.
"YAHHHH SEUNGHYUN WERE HERE TOO!!" 
Shocked i turned around to see everybody there. 
Jiyong, Taeyang, Seungri and Daesung. I gasped and looked at Seunghyun as he smiled at me. 
"See? We care about you and we'll always be around you. And today we'll be sure you smile nonstop" he said warmly and i looked out towards the others as they nodded.
I broke down once again which alarmed the guys and they came running. All of them crowded around.
"Genesis..don't cry" said a sad Daesung as he looked at me with those small eyes of his.
"Yea! Gen-Gen no more tears" Seungri added in, his eyes showing sadness.
"Don't be sad, we're here" Taeyang said worriedly as he nodded slightly.
"Yah Genesis! No more tears, I'm here as well! We all are" Jiyong tried to say normally but ended up frowning. 
As i cried, i smiled big which once again made them all confused and they looked at one another.
"...Guys...thank you...so much" I choked out as i looked at each and every one of their faces. 
"Thank you" i cried harder as i smiled happily.
They then all nodded and gave me a group hug.
"Fighting!" they said all in unison.
Mom, Dad do you see the friends i have? I'm so glad to have them around me.
Seunghyun..
Jiyong...
Daesung..
Seungri..
And Taeyang...
Guys, thank you so much for making today not a day of grief but of happiness and appreciation. For helping me in my time of need. You guys are truly the best.