Weeping Hearts

Dreams, They Come True?

 

Waking up I felt so refreshed and oddly..happy. I was never the morning person, I always took longest to wake, even longer than Jiyong. But today was different, I didn't throw my alarm clock or anything, I obediently woke up with a smile plastered on my face.
Seriously though, how could I not be happy?
I smiled slightly and with each second that smile turned bigger and bigger then it turned into giggles.
Yesterday I had the chance to go out with amazing guys, guys I've known my entire life. Guys I had never considered to go out with because I always looked at them as close friends, I never noticed how handsome or great their personalities were..at least not in a dating sense.
I waddled happily to the bathroom and got into the shower, humming a quiet song happily. The water hit my face and body as my smile and happy humming turned into a frowning pondering face.
Jiyong...Seunghyun...
I cant lead one on...
I bit my lip hard...but I didn't want to hurt any of them..
I slapped my forehead Babo! I should've only accepted one date! 
....Great, there I go screwing things over, heck this could cost friendships! I yelled at myself in my mind.
My frown deepened as I grew sad once more.
Getting out of the shower I brushed my teeth with a listless face, once done I dragged myself to my room to change for work.
I'd see both of them today...in the same room. 
....
"Oh yeah! Seunghyuns date will have nothing on mine!".....
...........
Jiyongs voice echoed through my mind, gasping I realized something
Did they know about each others date??...they should've if Jiyong said that....I mean I know Seunghyun knew about my date with Jiyong....and clearly Jiyong knew about Seunghyun...
Biting my lip I wondered if I'd cause tension and problems between them...
I felt stupid...of course they knew of each others dates I thought connecting the pieces together in my mind.I shook my head at how slow I can be changing lazily.
I slipped into a grey long sleeved chiffon dress, not really caring on how i looked since my mind kept distracting me.
Paired up with the dress was a pair of grey lace up fleece trim ankle boots.
Adding my usual eyeliner I headed off to work with my mind in the clouds and not feeling like myself....
 
My head hurt, it throbbed heavily as I couldn't feel most of my body. Opening my eyes slightly they focused on nothing but dull cement. I tried moving but my body wouldn't comply. I started to freak out...
Why am i not moving?? Why am i on the street??...
Struggling to keep my eyes open I heard people, I heard familiar voices but I couldn't figure them out. I heard a muffled siren as my eyes started closing shut, slowly i lost consciousness.
~Seunghyuns POV~
I walked down the block of the YG building happily, due to last nights events, I headed towards the entrance. As I was about to enter I heard something collide and collide hard. Shocked I turned around and as I did, time seemed to slow down at the sight before my eyes...
My eyes quickly filled up with tears as i dropped everything i was holding and ran.
No..no no no...
Tears found themselves down my cheeks as my heart clenched with pain. 
I pushed through the crowd that had quickly gathered around, not caring if I pushed or shoved. Until I finally reached her...
My bottom lip trembled, dropping to my knees next to her. 
Taking her hand into my shaking hands I whispered for her to wake up, pleaded for her!
Genesis...please....!
My eyes traveled over her body quickly for wounds, down from her legs to upper body I saw no clear injuries. 
She lay there lifeless as people stared, some calling 119. Tears poured out of my eyes and onto the road
"Genesis..." my voice cracking weakly "wake up..."
I placed my hand on her cheek and moved her head slightly, my eyes widened with fear.
Blood. Blood was all over the other side of her face, her hair was matted in blood and I knew she needed medical attention fast.
Crying hard I yelled at the crowd for help. My hands tried wiping away the blood sitting on her beautiful face, not caring about blood getting on my hands.
My body trembled as I started feeling helpless, weak and empty as life escaped my body....
...if she left me...what would I have to live for.
What seemed like hours passed by until I heard the ambulance, they quickly put Genesis on a stretcher and took her in with me following inside.
 
The ride to the hospital was quiet, with beeps from a machine and the man checking on Genesis's condition. My body felt heavy and tried, my eyes were so puffy and red from how many tears I shed....I was still crying.
They hurriedly took her into the ER as I watched helplessly on the other side of the swinging doors. 
I stood there for a long time just remembering the sight I had seen, looking at my bloodied hands quiet tears slid down my cheeks as I walked to a seat, sitting down I held my face in my hands. 
I cant lose her....
Time seemed to pass but I stayed in the same position until I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked up to see who the hand belonged to...
Taeyang.
His eyes held pain for Genesis and they too were clouded with tears, I stood up and looked at the others making their way in solemnly.
The young maknae walked in with a grim expression and tear stained cheeks, he looked up at me sightly and and looked away with pained eyes.
Daesung followed behind him, his usual happy beaming face was replaced with one of true sadness, he too had cried and seemed to be in the process of crying more. 
Blinking, my heart clenched once again as I saw who came behind him.
He walked, not in his usual strut but that of ones who had their whole life taken from them.
He dragged his feet, his face had continuous tears pouring down.
His eyes, devoid of happiness. 
It pained me knowing exactly how he felt. For we both, loved Genesis deeply.
Jiyong made his way towards the seat next to mine where he just slumped down and cried.
Hard.
I tried looking around, trying not to cry as well but how could I not? The one person I love could be dying in there....
I should've been with her....I said I would protect her!!
Anger boiled up inside me, I was mad at myself for breaking that promise.
Punching the wall with all my strength, I broke down, leaning my forehead against the wall, tears dripped onto the floor.
I didn't care about my hand, nothing else mattered.
5 mins...
10 mins....
20 minutes passed and I was growing anxious and even more worried.
The doors to the ER swung open as the doctor came out, all of our red puffy eyes looked over at him.
"Is anybody related to her here?" he asked, to which he received shaking of heads.
I took the opportunity and walked up to the doctor, I needed to say something so I could see her, I needed to see she was alright. I needed to feel her presence because her being there meant more than anything in the world to me.
I needed her to feel how much love I felt for her....
"I'm her fiancee" I spoke quietly, my voice quivering slightly.
All the hyungs turned their heads to what I had said, their faces held the expressions of shocked and dumbfounded.
"Oh well then, Genesis suffered a concussion, she seemed to have taken a blow to her head, its nothing deadly but she will have to stay here until she regains consciousness. During the time we will be observing her and taking test to make sure there are no complications" the doctor stated.
My heart sank but felt a bit relieved that she was still alive, nodding at the doctor I then asked "When can I see her?"
"We still have tests to run but once visitors are able to come in and see her I will inform you" with that the doctor nodded at me reassuringly, bowed respectfully and went off. 
I wiped the tears off my face and turned to face a upset Jiyong
"Why'd you say you were her fiancee??" he shouted angrily.
I simply looked at him and sternly said "I wanted to know when I could see her.."
Jiyong simply stared at me and scoffed "You lied...we're all her friends but you decided to place yourself on a pedestal and make it seem like you were more important! When you're actually not!!" Jiyong lost his cool and had made the distance between us small. His face near mine as his angry yet sad eyes stared hard.
Taeyang pulled him away from me slightly "Why fight when Genesis is in there? Why fight in a hospital!?" Taeyang said looking from me and Jiyong with disapproving eyes.
Seungri then added "We're all here for Genesis...to make sure shes okay..okay?"
Jiyong stared at me and let out a huff of air, sitting down he adverted my gaze.
 
I couldn't blame him....we were all worried but the hyungs were right, theres no point in fighting here, this wasn't the time for that and I knew Jiyong was just as worried as I am. 
 
We all sat down waiting and waiting......
The air around us was dreadful as there was still hostility between Jiyong and I....
.......
The doors swung open to reveal the doctor again, everyone stood up immediately.
"What's going on doctor?" I asked wanting to know if I was allowed to see her.
"We transferred Genesis to a room and only one person can go up to see her at a time, seeing as you're her finacee maybe you should go? The room is 304" the doctor nodded and walked away.
Jiyongs eyes looked over at me harshly when the doctor said fiancee.
I ignored it..
Registering what the doctor said I was about to start running towards the elevator till someone took hold of my wrist.
"I'm gonna see her first!...." I turned around to see Jiyong holding my wrist as he looked at me.
I stared into his eyes reading his emotions like an open book, I knew he was worried but I had to see her.
I jerked my arm away and ran to the stairs.
Screw the elevator right now, I'm much faster.
I made my way quickly up to the 3rd floor and found room 304.
My body tensed up, not knowing what I would see. I placed my hand on the door handle and opened it slowly. It revealed a clear white almost empty room with Genesis's body laying on the bed, her eyes were shut as her chest heaved with each breath she took. My eyes traveled over her face to see she had an oxygen mask on her and there were beeps coming from a machine. Walking in I closed the door quietly behind me, I made my way towards her.
She looked pale and weak, as if someone the life out of her. 
Again my heart clenched and I started whispering to her as I held her hand tightly.
"Please...please be okay Gen....don't leave me alone" tears flowed down my face "Do you know how much I love you..do you know how long I have loved you" my shoulders shook as I cried. "Genesis please wake up soon...I need you..I need you here with me" I paused and took in a deep breath.
I rubbed my face with my free hand, my eyes hurt at how much I have cried today..
Kissing the back of her hand, I brought a chair near her bed and sat next to her. 
"I need you..." I said softly as I her cheek and pulled loose strands of hair away from her face lovingly. 
And I sat there...
Who knew for how long but I never even thought once of leaving her alone..