Games

Dreams, They Come True?

 

I had stayed with Jiyong for the rest of his drunken state. I didn't want him pulling something like that again and right now he was fast asleep, his head rested on my lap as he took deep steady breaths.
I smiled down at him and brushed some stray hair away from his face, he looked extremely peaceful. I too felt peaceful, especially with his rooms atmosphere. Gaho slept quietly in the corner of the room on his plush bed. 
Looking around, I started to wonder about Seunghyuns weird behavior. He seemed so distant and kind of...jealous?
Biting my lip unconsciously, I got lost in my own thoughts not noticing that the once sleeping Jiyong had woken up and was watching me.
"I'm sorry.." he muttered staring up at me. Surprised to hear his voice, I looked down at him.
"Huh?" I asked a bit confused at what he had said
He looked off to the side a bit and groaned lightly "I'm sorry for all of this" he rubbed his forehead and sat up a bit, wincing due to his headache from drinking.
I looked at his body and how he slouched over rubbing his forehead furiously
"I feel so stupid, i made everyone worry, I hurt everyone, most of all..i hurt you" he looked up at me as he finished his sentence, his eyes made contact with mine and I could feel his pain. His brown eyes held dejection and anguish, as if he felt like he was the most horrible and selfish person in the world. Knowing Jiyong, he probably did think that, he blamed himself for everything.
I placed my hand on his shoulder and rubbed it reassuringly. 
He kept staring at me, his eyes held mine captive.
Slowly he inched closer.
Once again he made my heart pound and clench. His intense stare made me somewhat weak, times like these, I didn't know how I felt about him. I started getting nervous and a bit antsy as he inched closer yet I could'nt move away.
Did I love Jiyong? 
Do I love Seunghyun?
My head started hurting just thinking about it and I shook it off, looking back at Jiyong he had already stood up and was crouching down next to Gaho, petting him softly.
"I'm just glad you're okay" I confessed honestly, this made Jiyong look at me again, a bit surprised
.."You aren't mad at me?" his eyes slightly widened and a perplexed face came upon his handsome features as he watched my expression
I smiled gently at him and shook my head "I was scared about you getting hurt...I cant lie about that" I said as my eyes clouded over with sadness
Jiyong quickly stood up and kneeled down in front of me, he took my hands and squeezed them reassuringly
"Trust me, I wont ever, ever scare you like that again" he looked at me seriously and held my hands tightly
His words made me smile, made me happy, I never wanted to see Jiyong like that again
"Oppa" I placed my hand on his cheek and caressed him
I didn't exactly know what I was doing but what I did know was that my emotions were jumbled. Here I was with Jiyong because I cared about him and I wanted to make sure he was alright. But what about Seunghyun? His attitude before made me worry as well but why did he act that way? If he did truly love me like he said, then why would he treat me like that? Sure I loved Seunghyun but I loved Jiyong as well. Jiyong was also my best friend, no matter what I felt for Seunghyun I couldnt just abandon Jiyong.
Jiyong smiled at me happily and kissed my forehead. "Gen-Gen stay here with oppa tonight" he asked, more like stated and hugged my tummy
Not really finding anything wrong at the moment with Jiyongs request I nodded happily at him to which he beamed with glee.
He started to babble about what we'd do, how we could watch movies and play with Gaho and just spend time with one another.
He was bouncing off the walls with joy.
This. This was what I loved about Jiyong, how easily he could lift the situation, how he could escape his troubles and turn into the happiest person. Not only that but, it wasn't fake happiness, like he'd just pull it out of nowhere to make people happy. It was sheer happiness, the kind of happiness you'd see on a child's face when they received a new toy. That made Jiyong, to me, feel somewhat innocent.
Smiling happily I hopped up and put my hands on my hips.
My sudden movements made Jiyong pause from his babbling and look at me questioningly with his head tilted to the side.
I took his hand in mine "Let us be off into our adventure! Oppaaa!" I led him to the living room.
Little did I know Jiyong trailed behind me happily, his smile was so bright it was contagious. A slight blush came upon his cheeks once I took hold of his hand.
~Seunghyun's POV~
Looking out the huge glass window I tipped the wine glass to my lips. Sipping on Dom Pérignon Pink, I crossed my legs and straightened out my suit. 
How long have I even been here? 
Looking around the spacious sky lounge, CEOX international sky lounge to be exact, people chatted away quietly or others were having meetings with business partners.
Sighing I set my glass down and leaned forward. My temper was off all day only because I knew she was with him. I looked hard at the polished floors as jealousy swept over me.
Was I really this pathetic? Pathetic enough to spend money to drink alone? Especially in a high class place like this?
Not really knowing why I was here I was tempted to get up and leave. I thought about it and decided to stay and sip on some more wine. My gaze went back outside towards the view of Seoul. My thoughts, no matter how hard I tried kept lingering back to Genesis.
Maybe I was too harsh towards her..
I was always the one to act cold towards loved ones when I didn't want them getting hurt...but I wanted Genesis...yet she seemed so into Jiyong...
Finishing my glass I poured myself some more wine. Time went fast and I had gone through countless amounts of glasses. I was losing self control slightly and could feel my anger towards Jiyong boil. Yet my exterior seemed calm and collected, as if I didn't even drink any alcohol.
Getting up, I steadied myself and thanked the owner of the place. I left quickly and got in my car. I could feel my body heat up as I started driving.
I had a set destination.
Jiyongs place.
 
As I drove I had dialed Genesis's number and put it on speaker. 
It rang and it rang and it rang.
I hung up sadly yet upset knowing exactly that she was with Jiyong. 
I tightened the grip on my steering wheel and sped away towards the house. 
~Jiyong's POV~
"CHEATER!!! YOU CHEATED!" I yelled loudly as I jumped up and down on the living room couch. 
Genesis was laughing as she held her stomach in pain "Jiyong...you're just..just...bad!" she burst out in more laughter and I sunk into the couch. 
I pouted and crossed my arms "Totally not fair..." I muttered sinking deeper into the couch
Genesis had beat me for the 10th millionth time at video games, no matter how hard I tried I never beat her! All she'd do is laugh and laugh. 
Hmph I bet she cheated...
"Oppaaa come on, it's just a game pabo" she cooed poking my cheek and smiling at me. 
I looked up into her face and couldnt help to smile as well, how could I stay mad at the woman i love?
"Fine fine" I said feigning disinterest in the game and looked out the window "I'll stop being upset...if and only if" I stopped and looked at her curious face as a grin crept on to mine " if you kiss me!" My eyebrows rose at the end of my sentence as I stared at her intently. 
Her face turned bright red "W-w-what?!" she yelped slightly
She held her face in her hands as she stared at the floor. Then she looked up at me slightly and looked back down. She kept doing that for about a minute or so until I got fed up with it and held her chin gently to make her look at me
"Welll?.." I asked as my cheeks too turned into a slight pink.
On the exterior I looked like a confident, sure of himself guy but on the inside my stomach was doing backflips as I could feel a butterfly float around in it. My heart raced and it felt like my hands turned into jello.
I really wanted her to say yes..
I looked into her beautiful green/brown eyes, awaiting her response. She seemed unsure, her mind seemed to be having clashes with itself, I could only tell by the way she looked at me, her eyes said it all
"Genesis?" I called out to her nervously, losing all confidence in my voice
She closed her eyes at the sound of her name being called and slowly but surely brought her face closer to mine.
"G-Genesis??" I whispered, her actions we're taking me by surprise and all I could do was wait for her
Her lips, so pink and plump, her face glowed magnificently. She was so close, mere centimeters away from my face. 
I shut my eyes and awaited her lips, my heart raced faster and faster, my happiness grew just knowing I was about to be kissed by my one true love. 
...
"JIYONG DON'T YOU DARE!" 
My eyes opened immediately at the voice that had disturbed us, I already knew who it was and it made me angry.
My brows furrowed together as I gave him the dirtiest, meanest look ever. 
He looked furious as well, he was also drenched in rain, his jaw was set as he had the most serious/threatening look on his face
"Seunghyun!.." Genesis muttered loudly enough for both of us to hear.
I didn't look at her and kept my eyes set on my current foe. I then pulled Genesis closer to me, making sure Seunghyun saw.
This obviously ticked him off, I had no idea why he was so mad but I knew I wasn't about to give Genesis up to him.
She's mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for spelling errors and such, asianfanfics was being really weird >.< i hope you enjoy! Comment and subscribe if ya like<3 LOVE YOU GUYS!