Blissful Heaven

Dreams, They Come True?

Darkness engulfed my sight. Where was i?

Slowly my eyes adjusted to the dark revealing a huge door. This door was about twice my size! I stared at it confused as i walked towards it. Lightly i placed my hands against the cold metal door opening it, to my dismay i just saw a big room which was dark just like outside. i sighed, walking inside i noticed something i didn't before, there was something around my neck. 
"huh?" i said taking the item into my hands. Straining my eyes i saw it said "V.I.P." i couldn't read anything else since it was so hard to see. Figuring out i was at some type of show i continued walking down the aisle of the huge auditorium looking around just to find empty seats. Was i the only one here? 
After walking for what seemed like hours i reached the front seats, out of the corner of my eye i saw light emanating from the end of the left side of the front seats. People were here as well, it wasn't just me. i half smiled. 
"I might as well make myself comfy" I muttered softly as i took a seat from the front row.
Although i had completely no idea where i was or what i was doing here or how i even got the money for a V.I.P. pass was beyond me! But i felt as ease almost relaxed. I kept zoning in and out till i heard my name being called by an unfamiliar voice. Surprised, i looked up and around to see who called me and at last i found the owner of the voice. I didn't know that person at all! 
"Genesis? Ma'am? You're wanted backstage" the man said as he walked up to me.
"Oh, uhm okay?" i said as i stuttered a bit while following the, what i thought to be, backstage staff member..
Walking up the stairs and onto the stage and then backstage i gasped a little. Never have i seen so many things happening at once. Staff were running around making sure everything was in order for the show, makeup artists ran around making sure makeup was check, some guys towards the back of the stage were making sure all the instruments were alright. I gasped and realized i didn't belong here, i felt so small compared to all of these events. 
"Wow..." i breathed out.
"Genesis?!" 
I heard my name being called by a man
"Genesis? Is that you??" the man called again. 
His voice, it was so deep. So huskily smooth, it melted into me. It made me somewhat forget how to speak as i looked at the guy approaching me. Again i was surprised by his looks. This man was tall, lean in figure, his smooth pale looking skin fit with his somewhat round yet almond shaped eyes. His eyes a darkish deep brown chocolate. His hair was the perfect shade of what someone would call platinum blonde, although it looked a bit whiteish blue towards the part where it stood. It sort of looked like a mohawk but better. 
"Genesis" he said as he smiled down at me, then he hugged me...tightly!
I let out a suppressed gasp feeling his chest against my face. My face slowly tinged itself with a light shade of pink . The man leaned his head against mine as he seemed to somewhat sigh contently.
"Yahh, where have you been Genesis? You left your poor Tabi just like that! So mean..." he said as he pulled away from me to look at me.
I could feel his eyes on me as he smiled, i averted my eyes from his feeling quite flustered and shy. He bit his lip slightly and shook me lightly.
"Heyy Gen, you there?" he said lightly looking at my face closely. 
I blushed harder and looked up into his. Oh sweet jesus...my heart melted right then and there.
"U-uhm h-hai" i waved a little awkwardly as i gave him a small smile. 
He chuckled and pinched my cheeks lightly 
"You're so cute you know? You haven't changed at all!" he said lowly in his oh so beautiful voice.
I looked away and giggled out of nervousness. He chuckled once again smiling widely at me. This man..i knew him? He seemed so familiar, like i was close to him or something. I felt so slow. Whats going on? I thought to myself. Yet my train of thought was once again interrupted as i heard another voice, this time it called for the man in front of me.
"Yahhhhh! Seunghyunnnnn! What are you doing? Its almost time for the sho-" He stopped noticing me.
I blinked at him nervously, what was he going to do? Was i not supposed to be here? i started over thinking things making myself even more nervous. My thoughts were cut abruptly by him hugging me.
"Genesis, oh man, its really you!!" he whispered excitedly into my hair. He didn't hug my as tight as the man who was called Seunghyun but it was a long hug. It wasn't awkward though, it honestly felt nice and honest just like Seunghyuns. 
"Oh man we thought we'd never see you again! Aishhhh its been so long, are you here for the show?!' he said excitedly as he smiled as big as a kid who just got a new toy for Christmas. 
It was all too cute, I smiled slightly blushing. 
"Yes" i said shyly. 
Both seemed happy with this answer and smiled at each other and then back at me. Our moment was cut a bit short due to the staff telling both of them that it was almost time for showtime. They both nodded seriously and looked at me. 
"Hey, we have to go now alright? But be sure to cheer for us in the crowd" the guy whose name i did not know said as he hugged once again. He looked at Seunghyun and nodded walking away to get ready.
I watched his figure walking away. He was a good looking guy as well. His somewhat identical platinum hair to Seunghyuns fit him well. His skin was slightly darker than Seunghyuns and his body seemed so slim but muscular. His voice was too adorable. It was full or energy, it could brighten anyones day. I smiled to myself not realizing i was being watched. 
"What are you thinking about hm?" Seunghyun asked with curiosity slightly tilting his head to the side.
"Hmm? Oh nothing..sorry" i smiled sheepishly at him as i scratched the back of my head. 
"Pabo" he joked laughing and then he patted my head and smiled. "i have to go now as well but like Jiyong said, cheer for us"
He smiled sweetly at me and hugged me once more, it was a wonderful hug which i melted into and hugged him back. Then he added
"Cheer for me especially, okay? It'll help me do better" he said and pulled me away slowly as he stared deep into my eyes waiting for my answer. 
His words made my heart flutter and my cheeks quickly lit up.
"Of course i will, if its what you want me to do" i said quietly and shyly. 
At this he smiled huge. 
"Tabi is glad, thank you! Be sure to wait for me after the show" And with that he took his leave, As he walked away he turned around a bit and smiled at me once again. I smiled back at him. His smile...breathtaking.
I walked off stage in a daze and found my seat. I felt happy, this felt so unreal. I leaned into the cushioned chair and closed my eyes waiting for the show to start...
"RINGGGG"
"Ughh....what the-" startled i woke up to my alarm clock. Was it all just a dream??.
I threw my head back against my pillow putting my hands on my face in disappointment.