Questions

Dreams, They Come True?

 

On that day the guys and i spent the rest of the day together. Just hanging out around my place reminiscing old memories and laughing at the things we did. All in all even though we joked around and poked fun at each other we all opened up speaking words we wanted to say. Sitting comfortably Daesung started calmly, stating how lucky he was to have hyungs like them and me. All the words spoken to one another was taken to heart and in the end, with a relaxing aura in the air, silence fell upon our smiling/touched faces. 
Today definitely was something I'd never forget and cherish.
 
Everyone slowly left, each hugging me gently and ruffling my hair.
Jiyong was next and i knew his hug would be different than Dae's, Seungri's and Youngbae's.
I looked up into his eyes slightly, seeing as he wasn't too tall. 
Searching through his eyes i saw something i hadn't seen before.
Love.
I quickly avoided his firm stare and felt myself being pulled into a tight hug. My mouth opened a bit as i felt his body warmth flow into my body. My head rested against his chest from which i could hear quiet but fast beats. 
This hug, it reminded me of the dream i had weeks ago. 
The way his hands encircled my waist and how tight but gentle his grip was.
How his head buried itself into the crook of my neck. 
How tender it felt and how it seemed to last forever.
My body slowly let go of the tense feeling and melted into his hug.
Warmth.
Time felt as if stood still until i opened my eyes and separated myself from him. He let his arms drop to his side and looked at me with a glint of happiness.
"Genesis" he started "I wanted to know if..." he hesitated and looked around nervously. His eyes traveled everywhere until they landed on mine "if you want to  have lunch with me tomorrow?" he added a small smile towards the end of his question and looked at me patiently. 
My mind took awhile to register what he had said. Did Jiyong just ask me on a date??  I let out a breath of air i didn't even know i was holding and blushed.
"Jiyong oppa" he smiled wider and nodded.
How could i say no to him....when i wasn't even sure i wanted to. 
"Yes" i said smiling at him gently.
He then jumped up in the air fist pumping slightly.
"YES!!" he shouted excitedly. Once he finished he quickly took my hands into his and kissed them. Hugging me once again he ran out happily.
Looking at my hands I smiled, my face grew redder with each passing second as i thought about what happened.
I just accepted going on a date with one of my best friends.
Escaping my thoughts i lifted my eyes from the ground to realize someone was still here and he had witnessed everything.
Seunghyun.
I grew sad at the sight of him. His face wore a look of disappointment and sadness. His eyes were blank and not full of emotions that i could usually read. My heart ached at the sight before my eyes.
I felt guilty, why? i really didn't know but a hint of regret came across me.
~Seunghyuns POV~
Why...
Why??
Was the only thought that crossed my mind.
How could he?? He knew my feelings! How!
I stood still as the world to me stopped. I felt tears prickle my eyes with each passing moment, my hands balled themselves into fists and my heart rate increased. I felt mad. Even though Genesis didn't fully know my feelings for her....i thought she still liked me. I felt she did, but with what i witnessed all hope left my body. My eyes traveled around the room until they landed on her.
Genesis.
How could i act like this if i was the coward who didn't even muster up the courage to tell her. Who was i to get mad when Jiyong beat me to expressing those emotions i endured all along.
I suddenly felt drained and tired, as if life itself was out of me. My heart thudded with heartbreak.
Looking at her face i became confused to the expression she held. 
Pain and guilt was written all over it.
But why?
She didn't know how i felt about her...she didn't know i loved her ever since we were young.
Tightening my fists i walked up to her and hugged her. Tight, as if she'd run away any moment. 
How would she become mine now? I smiled bitterly at the door while i embraced her.
I had to leave, my heart cant take this feeling but....i don't want to leave.
Placing my hands on her arms i pulled her back slightly and did something that shocked me.
......
I kissed her.
The kiss itself held all i felt for her and what i was feeling now. Once our lips met electricity traveled through my body as i slowly became numb. Numb with this warm feeling. 
I stood there kissing her full force with every feeling flowing. I had to let her know what she meant to me. My hand made its way onto her cheek it as if she would break. My eyes were closed and our bodies were close together.
I waited for her response to the kiss. 
I had to know!
Time seemed to fly by, what was mere seconds felt like hours until i felt her press back onto my lips and with that my lips curled itself into a full blown out smile.
She liked it! She really did and even though i didn't really know her feelings for me, i felt pure bliss.
The kiss ended as we pulled our faces away from each other. Me smiling brightly and her with a puzzled but happy expression.
"Goodnight Gen" i let out as i kissed her forehead and walked out the door. Looking down at the ground as i walked i laughed happily.
....
Finally...
~~~~~~~~
Hey guys i just wanted to say, thank you! For reading my story. Even though i feel as if its really not that great I'm happy that some people enjoy it. Again feel free to comment and criticize me ^^ it'll help me improve anything you guys want me to improve. 
This chapter felt somewhat strange to me but I'm content with how it came out! Subscribe if you like!