Precious Moments

Dreams, They Come True?

 

I felt refreshed from the wonderful shower i just had and looked at the time...
6:50.. i still have time till he shows up..
I dove into my closet, almost swimming in the mountain of clothes that i had threw around. 
A dress!...
Searching threw, what seemed like, thousands of dresses i found the right one. This dress fits perfectly!
Putting on my bra and and of course deodorant, i threw the dress on quickly. I smooth out some crinkles and bumps and looked into the mirror.
Yes! 
The significance of this dress was great. Why? ...it was the dress Seunghyun had given me for my last birthday but i never found the right time to show it off. But today, this dress, it fit well. 
See I always thought Seunghyun had good taste in fashion but sometimes he'd get me clothes that i could never find when or where to wear it! Like this dress, it was beautiful, an elegant lace trim embroidered dress. Its color was a deep mocha, not so much of a dark shade but not too light either. The material it was made of felt smooth on my skin and somehow gave me warmth.
The Dress~
Mmm...i hugged myself smiling as i closed my eyes, rubbing my arms i got lost in this weird but sweet feeling.
I loved this dress!
Opening my eyes i then selected some black transparent tights, it was dark enough to not show every detail of my legs. I slipped on my boots, they were a dark shade of brown fleece line lace up boots
The Boots
Once again i felt even warmer, which was good since the temperature would drop later on today! Placing my index finger on my lip, i pondered on whether just to wear this or a jacket on top.
Nah
I left my look the way it was and applied my subtle makeup. You could say i had the "pinup" look, in a way at least. Only my eyeliner though. I left my hair the way it was and i was done! 
It wasn't as hard as i thought it would be to pick something out.
With my hands clasped together behind my back i walked towards my living room and sat down. Glancing at the clock, i gasped surprised at the time.
7:59...
I finished right before 8 and once it hit 8 i heard my doorbell. 
"Wow he sure is punctual" i muttered to myself, walking to the door i opened it to see a very and i mean VERY handsome Seunghyun. He always looked good but tonight....oh man.
~Seunghyuns POV~
I arrived at Genesis's house by 7:30 but didn't even ring the bell. I knew she'd still be changing and getting ready, she never did have a good sense of time. I chuckled to myself as i waited patiently, dusting my shirt off nervously i began to think on whether i might have overdressed.
Looking down at my attire, i wore a black and grey accented dress shirt along with a pair of straight leg dress pants. Topped of with a pair of grey check oxford dress shoes. Sighing contemplating my look, i hoped Genesis would like it...
The Shirt~
The Pants~

And Shoes

Looking once again at the time i noticed it was now 7:56. I quickly got out of the car and waited in front of her door, once it was 8 i rang the doorbell.
Some shuffling was happening inside as i heard the door unlock and open to reveal the most beautiful living being...ever.
My eyes widen slightly as they traveled up and down her body, not in a erted way but in a way of adoration. My eyes rested upon the dress she chose. 
It was my birthday gift! I felt a wave of happiness hit me, i always thought she never liked it because i never saw her wear it but she is now! 
Keeping my cool, i smiled warmly at her and offered my hand
"Shall we go my lady" i said in a steady low but smooth voice
She answered with her slipping her hand into mine as a shy giggle escaped her lips. She closed her door and i walked her up to my car, once opening the door for her she whispered...
"You look really handsome, Seunghyun oppa"
She slid onto the seat and i closed the door feeling a blush creep up into my cheeks
Smiling i got into the drivers seat and before setting off to our destination, i looked at her.
"You look breathtakingly beautiful Genesis"
With a feeling of pure bliss i drove off to our destination, i made sure to pick a place that was meaningful to the both of us.
I was sure it would surprise her.
~End Seunghyuns POV~
My hands trembled slightly with excitement and nervousness. My heart was already thudding like crazy and my cheeks were sooo pink!
He said i looked beautiful...
Biting my lip i stopped myself from looking like an idiot. 
Here i was, on a date...with my best friend. I took a peek at him from the corner of my eye, he looked so calm with that smile on his face. Looking back down at my hands anxiously, i wondered as to where he was taking me.
I leaned back closing my eyes, feeling the smooth driving skills of Seunghyun, i stayed like this for awhile till the car came to a stop.
Opening my eyes i looked around at an open field, that really felt familiar.
Seunghyuns door opened as he stepped out and i was about to do so as well but my door was already opened for me.
Seunghyun opened it for me and i got out, thanking him quietly.
He closed the car door and slipped his hand into mine and started leading me deeper into the field.
We came to a stop in front of a beautiful, sparkling lake. 
My eyes looked around as i slowly started to remember this place....
"We always came down here, remember" Seunghyun started speaking and i looked at him " Ever since your parents died, we'd come out here and just.. talk" his eyes observed the gorgeous scenery till he made eye contact with me. His intense stare made me weak at the knees and i felt like i could collapse at any moment under my own weight.
"Most of the time we came here, was because someone was picking on you or just because you missed your parents.." he paused and looked out towards the lake with a pained face "you'd look so broken and lost that sometimes i didn't know what to say because i though you'd just break....you looked so... vulnerable during those times" he took a breath about to speak again
"But...you'd always know the right thing to say to me..." this time i was speaking, my eyes got watery as i remembered all the times he was the for me.
"You'd always hold me when i wanted to be held the most, always just listened whenever i just needed someone to listen to me" tears ran down my face as i smiled at him "Seunghyun oppa..."
Suddenly i felt a pair of strong arms around me, holding me gently with love, his face buried in my hair breathing softly.
"I'm always going to be here for you because i care...and whenever i see you hurt it makes me so mad at whoever caused it...but worse...it saddens me more... " he then pulled me back a bit and wiped away my tears. Smiling softly at him, i placed my hand on his cheek.
This man, my best friend, he understood me like no other. He even understood me a bit more than Jiyong, maybe because he was always by my side, even when Jiyong moved away when we where younger. I truly cared for Seunghyun...and i could tell his feelings were true.
My heart was beating wildly as only one thought came into my mind.
....I love him.....
As soon as i realized this, i tippy toed slightly and brought my face closer to his and kissed him.
Tears ran down my face as i thought of how stupid i was for not realizing what i felt sooner. He wrapped his arms around me. I felt secure.
Nothing else traveled my mind except for this amazing feeling that was called love.
....
I pulled away from the kiss and looked at his relaxed and happy face, he still had his eyes closed but had brought his fingers to his lips. His cheeks were covered in a slight shade of pink and he opened his eyes back, staring deeply into mine.
"Genesis..." he started smiling widely as he spoke "Does this mean?..."
I nodded shyly but happily,already knowing his question would be if i loved him back, his face then broke into the most happiest look ever. He pulled me into a tight warm hug.
"Genesis, i swear i wont ever let anything harm you!" he whispered firmly
His voice made me melt inside and i smiled "You never let anything harm me"
At the he let go and grabbed my hand leading me towards the lake. He sat down up against the tree and i sat next to him leaning my head on his shoulder lightly.
I could stay like this forever....
"I love you." he blurted out and quickly covered his mouth, embarrassed.
Blushing hard, i looked out into the lake and smiled.
...."I love you too"......
 
We spent that night just enjoying each others company, looking at the beautiful lake and feeling the breeze.
I felt my eyelids get heavy and just as i was about fall asleep Seunghyun intertwined his fingers with mine and squeezed gently.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoy and let me know if you like the pictures being in this chapter!<3 c: thank youuuuuu!