Hidden Emotions

Dreams, They Come True?

Happy Birthday T.O.P oppa! ^^ <3 Have a great one!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sighing i rolled and got off my bed to get ready for work. I headed towards the bathroom and showered once i was done i went to my bedroom and stared at myself. I wouldn't call myself beautiful or gorgeous, I'd say more like plain average. I ran my fingers through my medium length ginger and blonde hair. My face was alright but what i loved about it was the fact that my eyes were hazel..no actually they were more green than hazel. I smiled at that. 

Turning slightly i looked at my body, which was pretty fit yet i had no , at least i thought. What replaced my lack of booty was ies, they weren't abnormally huge or anything. Ew, i wouldn't like that at all. But they were pretty full to the point where if i wore something too fit it made me seem as if i was trying to impress someone. 
My skin was pretty light and my height was about 5'7, taller than average. 
"Genesis what are you doing?" i said shaking my head at my thoughts. 
I giggled slightly. Today i decided to dress cutely for work, i put on my light blue sweetheart neckline dress that reached a bit above the knee. It was delicately adorned with lace and frills and had a cute small lace ribbon on the back. 
I practiced some aegyo and laughed. 
Once i finished fooling around i put on my white wedges with light blue bows that matched my dress. Placing my hands on my hips i looked myself over and nodded satisfied with my look. 
Oh man today I'll totally surprise them!  With that i grabbed my necessities and went to work.
I finally arrived at the YG building, yes i worked here, as a makeup artist for BigBang but also as a backup dancer due to my dancing/ballet background. I owe half of the reason to why i work here to my childhood friends. Choi Seunghyun and Kwon Jiyong otherwise known as T.O.P and G-Dragon from BigBang. We've been together since we were just kids, even though Jiyong ended up moving and we lost contact i stayed with Seunghyun. The three of us got back together when Jiyong contacted Seunghyun to work at YG. We could tell each other anything and everything.
As i was lost in my thoughts of the past i walked into the YG building and towards the room with the hard working bigbang members. Once i set foot in the room everything got quiet, which led me to snap out of my thoughts.
Looking up i noticed them all staring at me especially Seunghyun and Jiyong, i blushed towards the attention i was getting.
Slowly i asked "What?..."
"Genesis..." Jiyong uttered "You..look...so..CUTE!!" he said as he bounced over to me and took hold of my hands into his. 
He smiled brightly and spun me around and squished my cheeks together. My brows furrowed as i tried to speak.
"Jiyongumphh" i said. 
He realized i was trying to speak and let go of my now red tinted cheeks.
"Sorry Gen, you're just so adorable! Right guys?!" He turned around and nodded at the guys as they all responded in their own way.
Seungri gave me a smirk and winked, i giggled at that already knowing his flirty personality. Daeseung smiled at me with a sincere smile and of course his eye smile. Taeyang gave me his infamous eye twinkling smile. But what caught my attention most was Seunghyun...he wasn't smiling, just staring as if he was thinking.
After the little outburst Jiyong made everyone went back to what they were doing and i walked over to Seunghyun.
~Seunghyuns POV~
I laughed at something Jiyong said and went back to my work and trying to perfect the dance steps. Then all of a sudden i heard silence, i looked around and saw everyone staring at something, or should i say someone...
Looking towards the door i froze, there in front of me, just a few feet away stood Genesis...My breath caught itself and i was at a loss for words. My heart sped up a bit and i couldn't think of anything at all. 
She was breathtaking.
I always thought she was but today she looked adorable in that dress, i wanted nothing more than to run up to her and hug her and just tell her how beautiful she looked. But i couldn't bring myself to do it.
She's one of my two closest best friends, i couldn't bring to tell her what i really felt for her afraid or being rejected and ruining our precious friendship forever. Worse...losing her forever. 
I bit my lip slightly, she was walking towards me. 
Act normal Seunghyun!
~End Seunghyuns POV~