Happiness.

Dreams, They Come True?

 

My reflection seemed tense but excited as well. I couldn't take too long on getting ready since Jiyong would arrive in about 5 minutes. At the end of work we both agreed on going home and getting ready, he also insisted that he'd pick me up.  
The moment i got to my house was the moment that i turned everything in my room upside down.
What would i wear that wasn't too casual but not to over extravagant?
Looking into the mirror i nodded happily on my choice. 
A white and pink striped oversized loose turtleneck sweater. It wasn't too tight on my neck, giving me enough breathing air, it was one of my favorite sweaters due to its fabric. Accompanying it was a white skirt, kind of like a mini one but not too short.
 I never liked exposing more skin than what i was comfortable with. 
The skirt ruffled at the end giving it a cutesy look. And as for shoes i just wore simple pink flats. I was comfortable but i must say i looked adorable!
Clipping down my bangs to the side i left my hair the way it normally looked and reapplied eyeliner on my upper eyelids. Grinning at myself i twirled and spun around, hoping my choice of attire was acceptable for our date...
Walking into the living room i threw myself on to my couch and started thinking.
I was really nervous at the thought of going on a date with Jiyong oppa, i mean i never really put much thought into it but, he's really an amazing and passionate guy. I always looked at him as one of the two closest people in my life but never actually thought of...liking him. I blushed.
 
I also have Seunghyuns date later on today...
 
My heart beat faster as i put my thoughts away. 
Ding-dong
I perked up to the sound of my doorbell and hurriedly got up to open it. And there at my doorstep stood a grinning Jiyong...with flowers.
"Hi Gen-Gen" he bowed formally. I giggled slightly at his actions, since he never really bowed at me due to our closeness.
"Hey Jiyong oppa" i said returning his bow.
He nodded and cleared his throat quietly, ing his hand, holding the flowers out to me.
"I got these for you..i hope..you.. erm... like them...?" he asked nervously and reluctantly as he looked at me.
"Omo! Thank you so much, they're beautiful!" i said amazed at the gorgeous peonies and roses. I quickly took them inside and put the in a vase filled with water. 
They looked amazing.
Returning to him, i closed the door behind me and smiled shyly. He then slipped his hand into mine, intertwining our fingers. I was surprised at his bold action but then again Jiyong was always bold when he wanted something. 
We started walking, conversing about different things or childhood memories, we'd laugh here and there. Enjoying each others company as we came to a stop in front of a cute cupcake shop. The name of the store was in french and had some cute decorations in the front, it had huge glass windows letting one see into the shop itself. 
So cute!
I bounced slightly, excited to taste their cupcakes and to completely indulge my inner fat side. Jiyong chuckled, already knowing what i was thinking and bounced as well.
"Lets go in!!! " he said happily and led me inside.
Everything was so nice, the plush seats were comfortable and the air made me feel at home. The staff were friendly and the only ones in there was us, which made avoiding fans better. 
 
Laughter filled the little cupcake store, Jiyong threw his head back in laughter and held his stomach
"That time..he..he" breaking out into a fit of giggles Jiyong couldn't finish his story.
I laughed at how much fun he was having and how much he was enjoying his time with me. Resting my face against the back of my hand, i took a mental image of how Jiyong was right now. Sure he was always happy and the one to always cheer people up but he had his own set of problems as well, ones that only the members and myself knew of. Right now, he wasn't being serious or focused Jiyong, he was the carefree and giddy Jiyong, the one who seemed at ease and under no stress at all.
Seeing his true smile and sincere look, made me feel happy.
Unaware of what was going, since i started zoning out, i felt something on top of my other hand
Huh...
Glancing down i saw Jiyongs own hand grasping mine, slowly i lifted my eyes from our hands to his eyes.
There it was again. That look, that intense stare...
Love.
That was all i saw, again.
"Genesis..." he started firmly as if his whole mood changed from bubbly and giggly to serious.
"...yes?" i asked
"Do you...enjoy being with me?" he said quickly kind of like he was afraid of my answer
Placing my other hand over his i said "When have i not enjoyed being in your company" 
Tilting his head a bit he smiled and nodded his head "Good"
Silence then took over us.
.........
"Do..do you maybe wanna go out again...later this week?...With me?" he eyed me waiting for my reply
"Sure" i said smiling "I'd love to"
He broke out into a big smile and nodded eagerly "Okay well lets get you home so the day we get to do this again comes faster!!" He took my hands and was about to run out with me till he remembered something and bowed to the kind staff then took me out, with me running behind him.
Hes such a kid, its lovely how serious but how childish he can be
I smiled as we ran back to my house, till we reached my doorstep.
I was so out of breath because of how far we ran and took a moment to catch my breath
Oh man i feel so out of shape i thought covering my pink tinged face 
Jiyong took my hands off my  face and in one swift move he...kissed me.
He placed his hands on my waist pulling me closer to him as i wrapped my arms around his neck shyly and gently kissed back.
After what seemed like forever he pulled away from me and smiled lovingly.
"Genesis" he whispered in a low, out of breath voice. He placed his hands on my cheeks and leaned his forehead against mine.
Our eyes locked onto each other, he seemed to search for something in my eyes and kept on looking until he was satisfied.
"Thank you so much" he said pulling away from me slowly "For today...its been the greatest day ever!" 
He took my hand and kissed the back of it "Till we meet again moncheri!" he said with a slightly off french accent as he walked away in a happy strut.
Aigooo, this guy! I laughed out loud and shook my head at him.
Pivoting from the place he was in he yelled "Oh yeah! Seunghyun's date will have nothing on mine!" and with that he ran away.
Biting my lip to his statement i went inside my house, my heart was beating so hard that my ears started to throb at each and every beat. My knees grew weak and i landed on my couch.
Seunghyun...
All of a sudden i felt something vibrate underneath me.
My phone!
I pulled it out from underneath me to see that i got a new message.
Seunghyun oppa<3
Genesis don't forget! I'll be getting you tonight at 8! Dress in something comfy, we wont be in public so don't worry. Plus i think you always look great haha ;3 
 
Oh Seunghyun i thought giggling at how forward he can be sometimes.
 
To Seunghyun oppa<3
Okies oppa! I'll be ready later tonight, i wont wear anything too y for your eyes! ;)tehe
 
I laughed at the text i sent to him. We always had moments like these when we'd joke around teasing each other. I never thought much of it since we always did it but his reply made me think otherwise
Seunghyun oppa<3
Awh :C but maybe i want to see....-pouts-
 
Blushing wildly i put my phone down and covered my face and after a few minutes i regained my composure and answered back with a "stop joking around, I'll see you later silly!" response. 
Leaving my phone on the couch i went to the bathroom for the shower.
Not sure of what later tonight's events would hold.
And oh man, was i right. 
Tonights events shocked me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys like it! :3