Dates..

Dreams, They Come True?

 

There.
A man stood there looking at me with such gentle eyes, so much care shined. His face had that one of a child's when they got a present. His pure sense of being there held happiness.
But why was he so happy?
His body was clad in a gorgeous suit, one a guy would wear if he was getting married to the love of his life. His hair was jet black but it held itself with class, bangs swept slightly to the left side. His eyes shined and his smile was stunning. 
He was kneeling down on one knee and in his hand he held a small pink case. The pink case was open revealing a small treasure that was simple but shined as if it was the most valuable thing in the world. 
A ring.
Its like he was frozen into that position.
I looked around to see nothing but an endless field full of flowers and beautiful nature. Everything was bright, including myself.
Surprised i looked down at myself to see the normal clothes i was wearing had turned into a glorious and elegant white flowing wedding gown designed with a sweetheart neckline and a corset wrapped itself around my tummy. It then ended with a princess ball gown design. I looked back up quickly to see this mans position move into one where he was about to kiss me. Closing me eyes i waited for impact. But it never came....
Opening my eyes reluctantly i realized he froze in that position as well.
Seunghyun!
Placing my hand over my mouth tears escaped my eyes silently.
What was this feeling i felt?
Nervousness?.....no.
Pure...Happiness.
And at that i fainted, fading into darkness, the scenes that were once there left as i opened my eyes once again.
Sitting up i realized i was in my room.
Another dream....
Sighing i rubbed my cheeks with my hands as i looked at the clock.
9:30!!
I got out of bed quickly and showered. Today all i wore was a lace tank top with a black cardigan on top and a pair of white skinny jeans. High tops/converse to top it off. I couldn't afford to be late!
I applied a light layer of eyeliner on my eyes and smiled slightly at myself.
 
Arriving at the YG building i got out of my car and ran into the building towards the room the guys were in.
I made it i thought letting some air escape me lungs.
I then received kind good mornings from Dae, Seungri and Youngbae oppa which i returned back with a gentle smile. 
I then set up my things at the station, when some tapped my shoulder.
It was Jiyong.
"Hi Jiyong oppa" i said with a smile and slight bow, ones he returned back.
"Goodmorning missy" he said with a bright voice as he bounced.
"Sooooooo..." he looked around seemly shy.
Wow...Jiyongs shy? Who knew?? I laughed quietly at my thoughts.
"Yah, what's so funny?" he asked playfully as i shook my head.
He suddenly kissed my cheek and grinned "After we get out of here our date shall commence!" after he said that, satisfied, he turned around and walked to his warm up area.
My face tingled as it tinged into a slight pink shade, i covered my face with my hands feeling embarrassed.
A thought drifted through my brain as i thought of something else.
The kiss Seunghyun gave me.
Uncovering my face i looked up to see one curious Seunghyun bending over close to me.
"Y-Y-YAHHHH SEUNGHYUN!" I pushed him back a bit feeling even more embarrassed than before!
He looked a bit taken back to my response and started giggling...in the manliest way.
"Genessisss-ah...ahah...haha...your face!..." he attempted to say in between a fit of giggles.
I gave him the evil eye and crossed my hands over my chest and pouted.
He seemed to gain his composure and patted my head.
"I scared you..too cute" he smiled at my pink cheeks.
He then looked down as if he was contemplating something. I watched him curiously until.....
"Go out with me tonight!" he abruptly said as he bowed down. 
What??
I gasped. What was going on? Seunghyun...he wants to...wants to.....DATE ME??
Confused i bit my lips. What to say?? What to say??
I racked my brain for an answer, say something!
"Yes!" i suddenly said and covered my mouth.
He stood up slowly with a perplexed expression on his face which soon enough turned into a smile bigger than any smile I've ever seen.
"Gen...." he kissed both my cheeks "Thank you" he looked at me lovingly as he whispered "you wont forget it....plus my date with you will be better than Jiyongs" raising his eyebrow slightly he winked and walked back to where he was.
I stood there dumbfounded.
2 dates? In one day???
Looking up i saw Jiyong glancing at Seunghyun's direction until their eyes both met.
Hostility and a tense feeling filled the air but none of the others seemed to notice.
What did i get myself into......
I clutched my chest feeling the way my heart raced as i looked at those two.
Could it be that....I'm falling. Falling hard over these two guys who've I've been with my whole life?
The ones i considered to be my best friends....
Oh man...today doesn't seem like it'll go so smoothly....
Sighing i left the room to change into my workout clothes. Today i had to rehearse a dance for one of BigBangs songs. Rubbing my forehead i walked back into the room and started practicing with the rest.
~Jiyongs POV~
I stared into his eyes fiercely and with determination i walked up to him.
"You know I'm not giving her up to you, you know i love her and i wont even let my best hyung ruin it" i said with a confident tone topped off with a hard smirk.
"I know" he said not smiling at all. His intense stare held onto mine. "But that doesn't mean I'm giving up, today I'll make her the happiest." he added with a glint of secureness in his eyes. Yet no smile.
"Hmph" i crossed my arms stubbornly and looked away "Whatever...." i then stared at him hard.......
and laughed.
"May the man who deserves to make her happy take her heart" i then patted his shoulder lightly and smiled.
Even though i loved Gen-Gen, Seunghyun was still my hyung.
~Seunghyuns POV~
I grinned at Jiyong and gave him a short nod. "Of course" i said.
Once he walked away i turned to look at my special lady, she's practicing, her moves were graceful and majestic. 
Smiling i looked down at my hands as i twiddled my thumbs feeling a blush spread throughout my cheeks.
Time to practice i thought with a gradual growing smile on my face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! :3 I'm sorry if this feels like its moving to slow v.v i just have this kind of ocd about being detailed. Hope you like it! Thanks for reading~ Subscribe if ya like! ;D