Tears of Joy

Dreams, They Come True?

 

A week passed and for those first couple of days I never moved from my spot, nothing else really mattered to me. 
And my behavior of course made my hyungs worry, they took turns in coming in and trying to get me to go home, to take care of myself but I never moved. Until they all came in one day and basically forced me to go home, telling me they could take care of her, at first of course I was angry...I almost even punched the young maknae in the face. I didn't want to leave her but in the end I gave in, knowing they cared for not only how Genesis was but for my own well being as well.
Currently I stood in the shower, letting the water pour down my face, I looked down at the drain and shook my head slightly. Even though the water was warm, I felt cold...I felt alone. Bringing my hands up I hugged myself slightly, trembling as I silently cried. 
At these moments, I felt pathetic and weak.
Genesis wouldn't want me to cry..right?....She'd tell me everything would turn out alright, she'd hug me tightly like all those countless nights where I'd drown myself in alcohol due to ex girlfriends. 
I had to be strong, that's the least I could do.
Looking up, the water washed away my tears and I carried on with my shower.
Today, I wasn't going to be pathetic and weak anymore
 
On my way to YG, I decided to take my car and I made myself look extra, as one would say, "T.O.P" class.
Today my outfit consisted of a beige contrast trim dress shirt with a grey contrast trim cardigan
The Shirt.
The Cardigan
Along with that a pair of black washed jeans and a pair of brown genuine suede loafers for shoes.
The Jeans
The Shoes
 
I took a look at my watch and arrived right on time, taking my bag out of the car I headed into the building. 
Last night I had also taken the liberty of dying my hair back to black.
As I walked into the room, all eyes were on me, not as in I was the attention seeker but I guess everyone was surprised that I actually decided on showing up today.
My absence had of course got me into trouble and I would take that up with the CEO's. 
I put my bag down and sat down, pulled out lyrics to the song I had to practice and started rapping quietly.
 
심장이 멎은 것 만 같아 
i feel like my heart has stopped beating 
전쟁이 끝나고 그 곳에 얼어 붙은 너와나
You and I, frozen there, after a war
내 머릿속 새겨진 Trauma 
Trauma, that has been carved in my head
이 눈물 마르면 촉촉히 기억하리 내 사랑
Once these tears dry up, I will moistly remember my love
괴롭지도 외롭지도 않아 
I'm neither painful nor lonely
행복은 다 혼잣말 
Happiness is all self-talk
그 이상에 복잡한 건 못 참아
I cant stand something more complicated
대수롭지 아무렇지도 않아 
Its no big deal, I don't care
별수없는 방황 사람들은 왔다 간다
Inevitable wandering, people come and go
 
As I was engulfed in the lyrics I felt someone tap my shoulder, looking up from the words I saw it was Jiyong.
Taking off my glasses I raised my eyebrows at him.
He seemed nervous and not entirely himself. I looked away waiting for him to speak.
..."Are you..okay?" he asked, his question making me look back at him, a bit surprised, since I thought he had still been angry with me.
"Are you?...You seem entirely different, like nothings happened...I know you're not okay. This is just a disguise you're pulling so no one worries..." I looked down as he finished his observation of me. Chuckling bitterly I responded
"To be weak is pathetic, I'm not pathetic nor weak. Being this way is better." I looked up coldly into his eyes and saw something that threw me off. 
Anger..
"How can you say something like that?? Acting like nothing happened and hiding in denial is even more pathetic! You think the way you're acting is something Gen would approve of??" he kept lecturing angrily as some of the hyungs eyes traveled to us.
Every word Jiyong said hit me hard, my eyes down casted towards the floor and sadness hit me.
He was right, the attitude I was having would make Genesis disappointed in me. 
I thought it'd be better to act as if nothing happened...as if I was fine, so no one could worry...how foolish...
..."YAH!" Jiyong yelled as tears made their way down his face "Are you even listening to me??" he yelled as he threw down the current thing he was holding, which was his lyric sheet. Papers flew around as Jiyongs fury continued.
I stood up silently making Jiyong stop and watch my movements.
I bowed at him.
"Sorry" I said sadly. I then excused myself from the room as Jiyong stared at me with disbelief and bewilderment.
 
"UGH!" I yelled at my reflection in the bathroom mirror.
Water spilled all around the sink and the mirror as my wet face dripped. I stared my disheveled figure, my hair had come out of the style it usually was in, strands of hair stuck to my forehead. My once classy look turned into a disgruntled messy look. 
I was frustrated, frustrated for feeling the way I felt. 
I was tired, why was I even trying to pretend everything was fine? Why did I try to put on a mask and hide away from everything...
I leaned up against the wall and slumped over, until I slid down to the floor. 
Truth was...i really missed her....
...
Getting up quickly, I looked into the mirror and fixed my image, I grabbed my things and ran out of the building. The guys saw my running figure from the room and called me over
"Yah! Seunghyun hyung! ...Seunghyun..?" Their voices faded away as I made my way out of the building and into my car. I started the car quickly and made my way to the hospital.
I ran up to her room in a hurry.
Busting through the door I saw her. Her face had regained color and she didn't have the oxygen mask on anymore.
Closing the door behind me I made my way towards her
Something had told me to come here, to come see her.
Gently taking her hand in mine I kissed the back of her hand until I felt something.....
A hand my cheek softly
It couldn't be...
My eyes hesitantly looked up, scared that maybe I was just imagining things, that maybe I was going crazy...
But I was wrong. My eyes landed on her face, she had the sweetest smile and her eyes danced with life.
She squeezed the hand I held hers in and then I heard her voice
"Seunghyun oppa" she said as her voice cracked a little towards the end.
My heart started beating at a fast pace and tears started prickling my eyes. A smile broke out into my face and I cried tears of joy, all of the fear and frustration I had were wiped away. 
She then frowned at my tears but she was confused at why I was smiling, she wiped away my tears and held my face in her hands.
"Oppa? Why are you crying" she asked sadly as she tilted her head
I couldn't take the humongous amount of love I was feeling and pulled her into a tight hug, her head was against my chest so she could surely hear my racing heart. I didn't care, I wanted her to know how happy I was, she was awake and fine. I sighed happily and her hair
"Do you know how much I missed you??" I pulled her away softly and looked down at her face. She was looking up at me with those beautiful eyes of hers as she sheepishly smiled.
"O-oppa I'm sorry" her eyes looked away but I placed my hand underneath her chin and lifted her head so she could look at me
"Gen..shhh" I placed my finger over her lips and looked at her lovingly "You don't have to apologize...you're okay and that's all that really matters" I whispered.
She then gave me a small smile and I smiled back.
Leaning her head against my shoulder she muttered something.
Something I didn't hear at all
"What did you say?" I pulled her away from me and looked at her, she seemed nervous, her cheeks were pink and her eyes avoided my eye contact.
"Genesis?..." I shook her gently. She then blurted out 3 words I would never ever forget.
My heart froze and my eyebrows raised themselves.
"What..." I asked wanting to make sure I heard right
She looked a bit sad at my request and muttered "i-i...love..y-you.."
She ....
loves ....
me.....!
SHE LOVES ME!
"Really??!!" I said happily
She looked at me taken back and took a moment to think and look at my tremendously happy face, smiling she nodded happily. 
My whole body went into some euphoric blissful state, I was happy hearing her say those words clearly.
I love you.
I did what I could only think of and kissed her.
Hard at first but it melted into a sweet, gentle kiss. My hands made their way to her cheeks, they were warm and soft. 
She kissed me back, transmitting her feelings fully through our kiss.
Happiness traveled all over my body as I softly ended our kiss.
Leaning my forehead against hers as I closed my eyes, I whispered..
I love you too..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you guys for reading! :D <3 I'm sorry I didn't update during the weekend, I had stuffs to do T^T but here it is! I'm sooo sorry if this chapter is y :C I hope you like it!<3 subscribe and comment if ya like ^-^ I will improve and reminder! I usually write these chapters on the spot, like I'll reread what I wrote so far and start writing as my brain goes to work! I get my creative writing juices flowing like that <3 thanks again!