Thank You

Dreams, They Come True?

 

As i drove him to our next location i couldn't help but to look at him from the corner of my eye, he had his head down smiling slightly. I wonder what he was thinking about...me maybe? No, probably not but his smile made me smile. I was glad he enjoyed most of today already. 
Parking the car in front of this cute little bakery, which was called Abientot Bakery, i got out of the car as Seunghyun did the same. He looked at me questioningly asking where we were going. I smiled and pointed at the cute little bakery. We walked inside receiving warm welcomes as we returned them and instantly Seunghyun went to look at their adorable cakes. 
Walking up behind him i asked "You want a slice?" 
Somewhat startled he looked at me "Yeh"
I bought him his slice of cake as i ordered myself some tea and we sat down with our delicious delicacies.
Sipping on my tea i drifted of into thought and wondered about the guys back at their place. Wondering if they were done yet i mean not that i didn't enjoy my day with Seunghyun, i loved it honestly. I've felt as if we've barely seen each other and I've been feeling a bit awkward towards him because of the weird dreams I've been having. Not just of Seunghyun but of Jiyong too. Then i started thinking about last nights dream and sighed.
"Something wrong..?" Seunghyun said as he brought me back to reality. 
I shook my head and smiled at him. "No i was just thinking of a dream i had..last..night" i stopped as i kind of confessed. Now I'll have to tell him, stupid Genesis!
"Omo? What dream? he asked with an eyebrow up.
I ended up telling him since hes my best friend. I explained about walking through the large door, figuring out i had a V.I. pass to some show. How the backstage staff called me and how Seunghyun and Jiyong called me but i couldn't remember who they were. When i said that Seunghyun brows furrowed a bit but let me continue. I told him about how they both stared at me longingly and held me. I even told him about what he said before i left.
....
"Cheer for me especially okay? It'll help me do better"
.....
Seunghyun looked surprised at this and looked at me. I couldn't figure out what his eyes were telling me..
He took hold of both of my hands and said..
"I think soon you'll know Genesis but not today, okay?" he squeezed my hands and timidly smiled.
I looked at him with confusion. Did he have some idea as to what my dream was about?
I was about to ask him what he meant until my phone started ringing, i flipped my phone open to see Jiyong calling. Seunghyun tried looking at my phone subtlety. 
"Yoboseyo" i said.
"Genesis! Aigoo Aiggoo" he said to somebody in the background and then told me "We're ready over here so bring birthday boy! He doesn't know anything rightt? he asked suspiciously of me.
"Of course not!" i said triumphantly.
Jiyong laughed from his phone "Good good, i knew you'd do good" he then paused as if he was gonna say something.
I waited.
"Genesis..can i tell you somethi- YAHHHH HYUNG WHAT ARE YOU-" 
Beep beep beep.
The call was cut and i sat there confused
"Omo...." i breathed out. 
Seunghyun looked at me. "Something wrong?"
I shook my head at him "No but i think we should get back by now" i said smiling. 
He looked kinda sad as he nodded "Alright..."
~Seunghyuns POV~
I sighed lowly to myself while we drove back. I had so much fun with her today...i didn't want it to end.
No one even remembered it was my birthday either, all the hyungs were busy...
I looked over at Genesis as she drove.
Beautiful.
Even while she drove she looked amazing. Her hands were firmly on the steering wheel as she focused on the road ahead. She looked calm but every now and then she'd bite her lip. That was one of her habits she did, i knew her and the way she was. I probably knew her more than she knew herself. She's always been with me, i couldn't think of not having her by my side, having her not be there when we practiced, not having her when we did a concert. She helped me with everything i did. She gave me the strength i needed. I sighed once again. I wish i could tell her but I'm too scared to lose her.
I folded my hands on my lap as i looked outside realizing we were near the house now.
Guess its time to do nothing
We got out of the car and i took out my keys for the door but Genesis took them from me saying she would open it. Aishh, this girl i chuckled slightly while shaking my head as we walked in. Looking around the living room i saw nobody was there. Genesis walked ahead into the kitchen as i followed suit..... 
"SURPRISSSEEEEEE" everyone jumped out from all over the kitchen. I jumped back a bit really not expecting this.
It took me about lets say 2 minutes to figure out what they planned. I smiled big looking at all their faces. Jiyongs face was lit up as he smiled, Daeseung eyes grew smaller with the huge smile he wore, Seungri was grinning wildly while Taeyang grinned as well. Wow they actually did remember i thought as i smiled getting a bit teary eyed.
"Guys.." i started off but Jiyong cut me off.. "Hyung, did we surprise you? Did you have fun today with Genesis?Hmmm!" Jiyong asked as he bounced slightly.
Chuckling as i nodded "Yes, she showed me a really good time" as i said that i looked up at her and straight into her eyes. "I loved it" i said quietly as i saw her...blush? 
Jiyong gave Genesis a thumbs up as my surprise birthday party started.
These guys, are my family. I love them as brothers. 
Thank you everyone, it means so much.
A single tear fell from my eye as my heart tingled and my face became warm.