Confusion

Dreams, They Come True?

 

The party went along great, everybody was having a blast. Most especially Seunghyun. He'd sneak some glances at me while the guys were talking to him and somehow my face would get heated every time, so I'd just smile at him. I stood near the cake getting another small slice as i felt a tap on my shoulder. i turned around to see who it was.
Jiyong. He stood smiling brightly at me with his hands behind his back, i felt as if he wanted to tell me something so i smiled at him. He took the knife from my hand gingerly and grabbed my hand leading me upstairs. 
I wonder what's up.
He took me all the way up to his room and close the door, i then got comfortable and sat on his bed, I've been here multiple times since i was one of his best friends of course. Taking a seat in a chair he then rested his head on his hands and smiled.
"Thank you for spending today with Seunghyun, he was really surprised" he said as he smiled remembering Seunghyuns reaction, shaking his head lightly his expression got a bit more serious.
"Did he..tell you anything today?" he asked as he stared intently with curiosity shining in his eyes.
Taken back slightly i tilted my head "No, i don't believe so?..." i said.
He let out a long breath as if he was holding it all along and looked...relived?
Nodding he said "Good good" his eyes then lingered around the room as he looked nervous.
I waited for him to  say something. 
"....Genesis, can i ask you something?" he said
I nodded "Of course you can silly" i smiled encouragingly.
"What do you like about Seunghyun?" at that he sat straight and waited for my answer.
What do i like about him?....surprised at the question i took time to think..
"Well...i like how i know i can depend on him and have him there when i need him. Hes always been there for me as much as you have. He cheers me up even if he has to do the stupidest things to make me smile. I like the fact that he takes time out of his busy schedule to see me. I like how he truly cares about me and how loyal he is. How genuine and honest he can be and how he puts his all into everything he does. I admire him for having strength to continue each day even thought things my seem difficult. I love who he is." i said quickly till i gasped for air and looked a Jiyong to see if its something he wanted to hear.
Yet his face looked like a bunch of mixed emotions put all in one, i bit my lip. Did i disappoint him or something?
He looked to be in deep thought as his face contorted to that emotion he was feeling till he somewhat came to an emotion.
He then smiled bitterly and blinked his eyes quickly.
"Oh, that's great..." he said slowly. 
That's it? Just an "Oh"?....
"Jiyong is something wrong?" i asked with a worried expression on my face. 
He was about to answer till Seungri busted through the door.
"YAHHH GENESIS UNNIE AND JIYONG HYUNG COME DOWNSTAIRS!!!" he said rushing and grabbed both of us as he pushed us to the first floor.
Blood... 
The red liquid was all over the floor...even of the counter tops.
I gasped as i followed the trail to see Seunghyun holding onto his hand tightly. I rushed to him and took a hold of his hand into mine.
"Oh my god!! Seunghyun are you okay?? What happened? Your hand...." i said frantically as the red liquid gushed out of the cut he had. 
He chuckled lightly and patted me on the head with his free hand. "I'm okay Gen-Gen, don't worry, i just lost balance and somehow cut my hand kinda bad" he said as he looked down into my teary eyes.
"I'm fine, I'm fine!" he said reassuringly but failed to prove so as he flinched.
I looked at Daesung and Taeyang asking if they could get me something to clean and dress his wound. Besides that i kept my focus on his hand, the cut was deep. I looked at Jiyong as he just stared blankly ahead. He'd have to wait till i fixed this cut up. Daesung and Taeyang came back with some disinfectants and some bandage wrap. I took his hand gently and started to disinfect it making him gasp and wince every now and then once i got that done, i dress it up tight enough to get the blood to stop.
Sighing i looked up to Seunghyun to see his gaze was already on me...then i realized something i didn't before.
He was drunk.
I got mad and hit him over the head "Pabo!!! That's why you cut your hand! Who told you to drink so much?? HUH!" i yelled angrily.
He frowned and apologized but held onto my hand. The others excused themselves as the party came to an end.
Seunghyun looked at me sadly "I'm sorry Gen....I'm stupid" he sniffled slightly as he started tearing up. 
Surprised, i frowned and hugged him as i cooed him gently as i forgave him. 
He then asked...."Stay here?...with me tonight?....i don't want to be alone" he pulled away from me as he gave me a heartbreaking looking. I sighed not wanting to leave him alone in the state he was and agreed to staying.
I took him to his room making sure he didn't trip over anything or hurt himself again, once we arrived i kicked the door open revealing his tidy room. It was a light shade of pink/red, his queen sized bed was against the wall near his window. He had shelves along the walls filled with some books in korean and english. Then he had more shelves for his bearbricks and other trinkets he kept. His furniture was somewhat of a dark oak color as his floor was a white posh and clean carpet. Everything in his room complimented the next thing perfectly.
I gently put him down on his bed and took his shoes off, something i used to do back in the days when he would drink so much because of some stupid ex of his. I shook my head somewhat mad at those girls. I then looked at him as he looked back at me. I got ready to sleep on the soft carpet till he said something that kind of surprised me.
"Sleep with me" he said firmly, wide eyed i looked at him.
"Sleep next to me tonight...please" he begged slightly and i nodded. Taking some of his clothes i excused myself to the bathroom and came back wearing his clothes which were somewhat baggy on me. I climbed on to the bed and said goodnight to Seunghyun.
I stared at the pale pink ceiling till i heard light breathing and some snores, looking over i saw he fell asleep.
I smiled a small smile as i looked at him. Poor thing must be so tired...i hope his hand heals i thought as my eyes hovered to his hand. I giggled a little thinking how Seunghyun could get the weirdest injuries. 
I went back to staring at the ceiling until my eyelids grew heavier and heavier.
Then another one of those weird dreams happened. 
I woke up on a beautiful field filled with magnificent flowers and trees with a waterfall in the distance, looking around all i saw was brightness.
I squinted my eyes looking ahead of me as i made out two figures.
A tall one and one a bit shorter.
"Genesis" they both said in unison.
Then they about 5 steps towards me till i realized who they were...
Seunghyun oppa and Jiyong oppa!
I gasped placing my hand over my mouth as i saw what they wore.
Both were wearing identical suits, black suits with bright white ties and a black vest underneath the jacket. They had on black suit pants and beautiful white wing tipped shows. The only thing different were their hair styles and the corsage they wore on the right side of their suit. 
Seunghyuns hair was black and parted slightly as hair swept to the side making him look like one of those rich people on the tv. The rose he had was white.
He looked so dashing and dapper.
Then i looked at Jiyong as he wore the same but his hair was a pale blonde color and short and kinda parted to the side slightly as well but towards the opposite of Seunghyuns. His rose was a pure red.
He as well looked handsome and classy.
As i looked them over they both kneeled onto one knee
"Genesis" they said again in unison "Marry me" they both pulled out a small box the same color as their roses.
Once again i gasped, taken back to what was happening...
Was this real??...
Looking at each of them i couldn't believe what i heard or what i was seeing. They both wore a happy expression, loving, one could say....
I was confused as i didn't know what to do......i bit my lip..
"I....I-"
I could feel something warm against my body as i opened my eyes drowsily and looked around. It took a moment to register where i was, looking down at my waist i saw an arm draped around it. Shocked i looked up to see Seunghyuns peaceful face a few inches away from mine.
I blushed hard and covered myself and stayed like that till darkness once again took hold of me.
"Genesis...." i heard slightly as i fell into a deep sleep