Determined Minds

Dreams, They Come True?

I'm so sorry for not updating when i said i was going to. I kinda got a bit of writers block last night and stopped because i didn't want the chapter coming out crappy. Which i still think it did. If you guys have any suggestions on how you want the story to go don't be afraid to tell me :3 thanks for reading!!<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes to the bright sunlight that was pouring through the curtains of the window. I groaned slightly as i rolled over to try and escape. Succeeding i closed my eyes till somebody poked my side which made me, in order, yelp in surprise, roll off the bed and faceplant into the carpet.
"Mrrmmumphh" i groaned out loudly
"Oh my god! Are you okay..." somebody asked as they stifled a laughter.
I to my back angrily and stared at this man.
Seunghyun...
I looked at him surprisingly and stood up quickly. My eyes darted from the bed to his laughing figure and back again. Slowly my memory from last night came back to me as i remembered why i was there. A look of relief came across my face as i giggled slightly at my stupidness.
"Yah, why are you so giggly?" Seunghyun asked with a curious yet heartwarming smile on his face
"hmm?" i said as i looked at his face.
"Wait...what time is it?" realizing it could've been really late.
He patted my head slightly as he nodded "Don't worry its still 9... we got time till work" he then raised his eyebrow playfully and smiled suggestively.
I slapped his arm and laughed "You're so stupid"
He responded by sticking out his tongue and walking out of the room chuckling. Smiling, i shook my head, i went to the bathroom and got ready for work. While showering i could already here tired yelling from what seemed to be Jiyongs room.
He was  always the toughest to wake up.
We then were on our way to the building in our separate cars, welll actually i went with Jiyong since he insisted on me going with him. I agreed having no problem with it. I also choose to wear some sophisticated clothes but not too much so it looked casual as well. For the top i wore a long sleeved sweater with a cute little white polar bear design on it, it clinged to my obvious curves graciously. For my bottom it was just a black pencil skirt that hugged my hips.. It worked well enough together especially with my cute boot wedges. 
The drive with Jiyong was pretty calming, i don't know if it was just me but i was sure i saw Jiyong glance at me from the steering wheel whenever he could. Hes been acting really weird lately  i thought as i bit my lip.
We finally arrived at the building and made our way in, it seemed everybody else was already there. Entering the room Seunghyun looked my way and smiled softly. I smiled back shyly as i walked to my station.
Today i had to work on BigBang's make up alllll day for a music video. It was gonna be tiring but fun
....
"Seungriiiiii! Come back! I haven't finished with you yet!!" i yelled frustrated as the youngest went off talking to somebody on the phone.
I rubbed my temple softly till somebody tapped me.
"Oh..Hey Seunghyun oppa" i said and nodded towards the high chair where he sat obediently.
I then started my work on him, whenever i work my mind goes blank and i focus on solely what I'm doing not noticing anything else around me.
~Seunghyuns POV~
Her fingers were so soft and graceful with every move she made. I watched her intently as she worked her magic. Her hands looked so fragile but strong. Her fingers moved in a hypnotizing rhythm. I took a deep breath as she touched my face.
I trailed my eyes from her hands to her face, her face was something so beautiful..
Every part of her was simple but amazing.
Lost in my own thoughts i lifted my hand from my lap and caressed her cheek gently. This seemed to shock her as she left her own world and came back into reality.
She looked at me and my hand and smiled closing her eyes gently as she seemed to relax.
My eyes widen a bit with her approval of this. 
Smiling i her cheek gently. Does she feel the same for me?
My eyes traveled over every inch of her face, keeping every detail of it etched into my mind.
With each i slowly brought her face to mine. I tensed a bit and my lips nervously....
Come Seunghyun kiss her.....do it! my mind yelled endlessly.
I became nervous as my heart started beating wildly for her. What if she rejects me..... my eyes clouded with sadness as i hesitated.
I shook my head lightly and breathed in bringing my lips near centimeters away from hers. 
Gently i brought them closer to her and.....
~Jiyongs POV~
Laughing at Taeyangs joke i headed towards the makeup room where Genesis was probably waiting for me.
The thought of her made my heart tingly and warm. I smiled wanting to see her gorgeous face...
As i walked into the room my smile dropped and my heart ached horribly....the scene before me made me want to cry but yell angrily.
There right in front of me i saw Seunghyun about to kiss Genesis...My Genesis! I have to stop him!
I thought fast and pretended as if i walked in the room just now, looking down i put on a fake smile on my face and i yelled..
"Genesisssss, your faithful Jiyongggg has arrived!" grinning i acted as if i didn't see anything happen and bounced over to Genesis. Seunghyun looked at me slightly with disappointment in his eyes.
I ignored it, even though hes my hyung, i love Genesis and i wasn't about to let him take her away from me.
Turning my attention towards Genesis i smiled sweetly
"Yahhhh Genesisss its my turn for makeup!"
She looked at me a nodded slowly and then smiled.
My plan was brilliant. 
She will be mine.
~Seunghyuns POV~
DAMN IT! He ruined everything....I thought sadly as i looked at Genesis and Jiyong from afar. He seemed to be making her laugh....
I sighed deeply still pretty disappointed. But with determination i walked out of the room. Turning my hands into fists tightly. 
I wasn't going to give up.
Genesis will be mine.
~End Seunghyuns POV~