What Can I Do?

Dreams, They Come True?

Omg guys what's up! Bet you weren't expecting this to pop up huh? It's been far too long that I've been away from my story but here it is!


Seunghyuns POV

My eyes darted back between Jiyong and the arms he had over Genesis, MY GENESIS. I could feel the rage from within me seep out with every breath I exhaled. The alcohol in my body adding more fuel to my fire. Struggling to keep myself standing upright I walked slowly towards Jiyong, eyeing him with anger as he stared back and tightened his hold around Genesis' waist. 
"Seunghyun oppa please wait, what are you going to do!?" Genesis yelled at me, struggling to pull Jiyong away from the defensive stance he had against me. I couldn't exactly control myself and all I could see was red. 
"Let. Go. Of. Her. NOW!" I growled ferociously at Jiyong who just scowled back at me, he then took Genesis and sat her down even with her struggling. 
"Stay sitting here." I heard him whisper to her which made her look back at me, her eyes were full with worry and sadness. Her eyes pleading me to stop whatever I was going to do. 
"Jiyong, she loves me, she told me so herself so why don't you just stop!" I yelled standing mere centimeters away from him, holding his stance he glared back up at me. "No" he responded in a shaky breath. "I won't just let you have her! I love her too you know! So stop acting like this only affects you when it affects me as well" he yelled pushing me back slightly. 
I wobbled a little and straightened myself out and now I was even angrier, how dare he push me
That's it.
For a split second my vision was normal and then the next I saw red, I swung at him, punching him square in the jaw. I punched him so hard my knuckles trembled and shook, knowing they would bruise from this. 
The punch felt so loud that everything went quiet afterwards, the punch even surprised me in my drunken state. , I didn't mean to punch him...looking down at my hand and down towards the battered Jiyong on the floor I felt confused. Why would I punch someone I considered to be my best friend? Was it the alcohol combined with how jealous I was. Jiyong wouldn't even look up at me, he just stared at the floor not moving whatsoever. 
My eyes stayed glued to the floor, I didn't want to look up and see her reaction, the one I'm dreading to see, I already know how sad she must look. How her beautiful hazel eyes are probably full of tears and her lips are in a frown. Slowly I made myself gaze up at her to see exactly what I had imagined. 
The tears were already streaming from her face as she made small sounds as she cried quietly, I probably scared the out of her...
She stared at me with the saddest eyes and slowly got up and down to help the small Jiyong off the floor. 
My lips opened and closed, trying to say something but nothing would come. I knew I was in the wrong here, I scared the one I love with my drunken rage and I beat on my best friend. 
What kind of a person am I? 
"Genesis..I-I..please...I don't..-sorry.." I mumbled pathetically and took off running rather than facing my problems and solving it. It was raining outside and I immediately got soaked, rushing into my car I banged my head into my steering wheel and looked back at the house. I'm sorry...with that I sped off trying to clear my head.
End Seunghyun POV

"Jiyong, are you okay let me look at you." I said gingerly at the still Jiyong in my lap, he hadn't said anything since the few minutes the Seunghyun had left. He just laid his head on my lap looking up at the ceiling, not once did his facial expression change. I couldn't even read what kind of expression it was...he was just there
Sighing I ran my fingers slowly through his hair and sniffled, why would Seunghyun even dare hit Jiyong? He had to be drunk, I could see it from the way he swayed and the way his speech slurred.
"Pabo!" I muttered angrily as I furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head, bringing my other hand to my face I wiped away the stray tears I had and tried to compose myself. Right now Jiyong needed my help, Seunghyun could wait. 
Looking down at Jiyong I was surprised to see he was already looking at me, his eyes somewhat dazed as he held his bottom lip between his teeth.
"Genesis...?" he whispered, his whisper was so low I could've easily missed it, raising my eyebrow softly I nodded at him and responded with a yes?
Sighing he lifted himself off of my lap and stood up bringing me up along with him, then he pulled me into the tightest hug possible. He nuzzled his face into my hair and the crook of my neck and whispered sadly "All of us can't be best friends anymore...right?". At his words my heart hurt horribly and immediate tears came to my eyes. Can we actually still be the way we used to be even after all of this? Is this all...my fault? Sorrow filled and squeezed my heart as I thought these things that couldn't be so far off from the truth, I could lose them, possibly forever
No..
"Please..oppa..don't say that" my voice became hoarse as I started to cry once more thinking of the end of my relationship with both of the most wonderful friends I ever had. What can I do? I have to do something so everything doesn't fall apart, at least not between them, I couldn't bare it at all. This was my fault and I have to make things better. 
Pulling away from Jiyong I smiled bitterly at him and wiped away my tears "Oppa, everything will be alright, I swear it." I said reassuringly at him as I caressed his cheek and gave him the best smile I could muster. His sad eyes looked confused at me as he bit his lip in wonder to which I shook my head at. Taking his hand in mine I led him to his bedroom and told him to lay down and that he had to wake up early tomorrow.
"But I thought you were staying with me today..." he said sadly as he looked up at me, clutching my hand tightly.
Right, I did tell him I was staying.
"Hm, okay move over then, lets sleep oppa" I said tiredly and laid myself down on his comfortable bed. Jiyong lay beside me cuddling me slightly and inhaling deeply. "Goodnight Gen-Gen..." he mumbled as he was whisked away to dreamland. I didn't sleep though, I lay there watching Jiyong's peaceful expression as he slept, no signs of worry on his face like he had most of the time. Sightly quietly I moved the stray hairs away from his face which enticed him to turn over to his side so his back was facing me. 
I can't keep doing this, I'm pulling us apart!
Biting my lip I quietly tried to get out of his bed, making sure not to make any sound to wake him up, I want Jiyong to always be his cheerful self and for Seunghyun to always be who he is and not who he was tonight. Tiptoeing my way out of Jiyong's room I picked up my stuff and closed his door. I want my two best friends to always be friends with each other as well, I never want to come between that nor do I ever want them to feel at fault. 
My heart raced and my eyes threatened to spill tears at any moment but I couldn't cause this pain anymore! I walked to the door and opened it, looking back at Jiyongs door for the last time.
Jiyong, Seunghyun, I will always love you. With one last look I closed his door and ran to my car, started the engine and zoomed off. My heart beat wildly in my chest and I sobbed uncontrollably, when did everything become so hard??
No matter what though I couldn't look back, I couldn't cause more pain.
 


Woooo! How was it guys? I'm sad but also very excited to say this is the final chapter to Dreams, They Come True?. Buuut I do have a sequel for you guys! It was extremely hard catching up with a story I had left untouched back in 2012 so I thought this would be best. Hopefully you've enjoyed this and I look forward to everyone reading the sequel! Sub and comment if you like, love you guys <3