Emotion Revealed

Dreams, They Come True?

 

As i walked towards Seunghyun i noticed him bite his lip slightly but regained his composure once he saw i was up close. 
Smiling at him i said "Hey Seunghyun...oppaa~" i hugged him in his surprised state and i giggled slightly.
Looking up at him as i hugged him he seemed to have a somewhat surprised face on. He then looked at me and smiled shyly.
"Hey Genesis, you look really cute today" he chuckled slightly as i felt my cheeks burn slightly.
I let go of him and smiled at his words, he returned the smile. After a bit of silence he spoke up.
"So what's the occasion?" he asked.
"Huh?" i looked at him tilting my head confused at his question.
"Why are you dressed so cutely? You usually never wear stuff like that" he said looking at me curiously.
What he said made me think. Why did i dress up cutely today? I mean i don't believe i was trying to impress anyone, i think. 
"Just felt like it oppa" smiling at him as i said it. 
He didn't seem satisfied with the answer but decided to accept it. Then he changed the topic to something i was hoping he wouldn't bring up.
"Soooo Genesisss...do you know what today is?!" he asked trying to hold his excitement in as he took hold of my hands. 
Oh no i thought.
I did actually have a reason for the way i dressed today...it was for Seunghyun's special day. His birthday of course! Jiyong and the others wanted me to keep him away for a bit and made me plans to spending the whole day with him, which i had no problem with. Him asking if i knew what today was made me nervous, i didn't wanna see the disappointment in his eyes when i said no..but i couldn't ruin his surprise.
I put my index finger to my lips and pursed my lips in fake thought "No, i ..don't think so Seunghyun.."i looked up at him a bit sad to see him downcast his eyes as turned a bit sad. 
"Oh...okay Gen, its nothing really.." he said and then looked up at me with a sad smile. 
It broke my heart seeing him like this..it really did. So i tried lighting up the mood a bit and mention my plans to him for the day. 
"Oppa..?"i said.
"Hmm?" he looked at me
"Today I'm stealing you from here! And I'll have you all to myself, it's our day today oppa!" i said quickly and cutely as i clutched onto his hand. 
At this he blushed slightly and smiled but then turned sad once again
"But i have to work and practice today...." 
I squeezed his hand slightly and shook my head at him smiling "Nope! You're free today" Grinning at him i tugged on his arm. "Lets gooooo! I have lots of fun stuff planned!"
Seunghyun smiled widely and nodded, in what i thought looked really cool. He gathered his things and went to change out of his practice clothes. As he stepped out of the room the others looked at me with mischievous smiles and thumbs up and Jiyong walked up to me. 
"You ready? Make sure he doesn't think of coming home at all Genesis, if he finds out what we're doing for him i swear I'll tickle you to death!" He gave me a playful death glare as he moved his fingers in front of his face as if he was tickling me. I laughed at how funny he looked. 
"Don't worry oppa, he wont know a thing" i jumped up at that with my hand in a fist as it was up in the air with a determined look in my eyes. 
Jiyong laughed at me and looked at me for awhile, he seemed to get lost in his thoughts and zoned out looking deeply into my eyes, slowly I put my arm down feeling shy as his eyes stared deeply into mine. 
"J-Jiyong?...." i stuttered and waved my hand in front of his face trying to get him off whatever planet he was on.
He blinked till he realized what was going on "Y-Yah...sorry" he said hurriedly and patted me on the head as he ran away. I blinked at his retreating figure, Weirdo. 
~Jiyongs POV~
As i looked at Genesis i couldn't stop looking as i drifted off into a dreamy state.
She looks so pretty today, as always. Yahhh why does Seunghyun get to have her to himself for the day?? I continued to think as i felt a bit of jealousy towards Seunghyun and got this weird tingly sensation in my stomach.
I loved Genesis, for awhile actually...everything about her was just ..amazing! Shes was so perfect and such a dork at times. Every time i see her smile because of me my heart fluttered. While i kept daydreaming i sensed something in front of my face and returned back to reality i saw her hand being waved in my face. Oh no, i probably look so stupid! 
"J-Jiyong?...." Genesis said as she looked at me curiously.
I blinked a couple of times, shaking that dreamy state off as embarrassment crawled upon me.
"Y-Yah...sorry" i said quickly and patted her head as i ran away. 
She probably thought i looked stupid or something. Way to go Jiyong...pabo.
But i couldn't shake my thoughts off of her as i got back to my spot.
I love you Gen, please wait for me and don't fall for Seunghyun...i beg.
~End Jiyongs POV~