CHAPTER 2

TAINTED

 

  Chapter 2

 
-------flashback--------------
 
 
Yunho, Jaejoong, and Junsu were popular with the ladies as god’s perfect creations. They were given the name ‘God’s gift to women’. They have all the features a girl could ever fantasize.
 
Not only were they unworldly handsome but they all came from korea’s prominent families. They were feared even by the professors in their college. While they had every girl drooling over them, they were envied by most men in their university and even out of it.
 
They beat the crap out of every man who defied of their will and came their way. The school rules had no effect on them since the administrator wouldn’t want to displease the parents of these three boys. They basically do whatever they want.
 
On the other hand, Kwon Yuri was the school’s goddess. She came from a decent family. They were practically wealthy since her parents were able to pay the incredibly high tuition fee of that University. 
 
While Yunho and his gang didn’t think twice of using their family’s power over the school grounds, Yuri was taught to be humble by her parents and ought to be invisible in the eyes of the whole school so that she could live in peace and harmony while attending fully on her studies.
 
She strived to be invisible and associated herself with only a few trusted people but her looks doesn’t seem to cooperate. 
 
Yuri was blessed with goddess-like features that draw attention every time she makes her way through the corridors of the university to her class. 
 
She owns a pair of beautifully round brown eyes that matches her long lashes and tan skin perfectly wanting every man to catch a glimpse of those pair of eyes. 
 
Her long black hair that swung over her shoulders is a masterpiece that whenever she her long black hair, all men who could witness the scene would do anything to have a chance of it.
 
Her slender body was gift to men while it was agony for women. Girls would turn to special crappy diet just to achieve those body but Yuri could comfortable eat anything without worrying of ruining such figure. Her pair of long legs wraps it all up. She was indeed a walking goddess.
 
While Yuri thought she was living in the dark, her beauty was betraying her mission of living in the dark—solitude even. 
He swoon every man’s heart and he directly rejected all of them not wanting even slight contact.
 
She was determined to complete her mission and that is to study hard and get a hold of that diploma so she could start doing what she wants to do and eventually create a family of her own.
 
Yuri was aware of the existence of a certain Jung Yunho and two other jerks that the school feared of. She thought it was absurd how people tremble at the sight of them. How can three s have so much effect around the students and practically the whole school?
 
She wasn’t aware the she herself, one way or another, gave the same effect like these three. She hasn’t even seen any of these three in her 2 years in the university and thought maybe they don’t really mind attending classes or not.
 
One morning as she was putting some of her belongings in her locker, the not so anticipated meeting occurred.
Yuri had just finished disposing some of her belongings on her locker when a hand suddenly pulled her slim waist and next thing she knew her lips were now locked in some stranger’s lips.
 
Before she could protest the stranger had already pinned her on the walls of the piled lockers making it impossible for her to retaliate in such a huge frame. Worse is that the man managed to get a hold of her hands and pinned it tightly on the same wall where her back now lies. 
 
She was on the verge of kicking the front or whatever they call it, of this man since that was what she thinks is the only way she can get this man’s body off of her when suddenly she heard a sob from a woman she thinks is just a few inches away from her and the monster that is still claiming her lips.
 
“JUNG YUNHO YOU CHEATER!!” 
 
The girl shouted in between her sobs and suddenly she could hear that the sobs were slowly drifting away and she could feel the man’s lips released hers. She was still at the state of shock, not ready to face the assailant. 
 
At that moment the man raised his face to lean closer to hers, he met her gaze. She was amazed to see a handsome face only inches away from hers and for a brief moment she forgot that this handsome man caught her off-guard and stole her first kiss.
 
He let out a huge grin when he looked at her and that was enough for her to snap back to her senses and slap the face of the man in front of him.
 
“YOU IDIOT!! Who gave you the permission to kiss me huh?” Yuri said. Anger was very much obvious in her voice as she tried hard to face the intruder.
 
Yunho was no less than shocked when her hands met his cheeks hard. Never had he imagined that a woman would ever slap him for the reason of kissing her. That was beyond funny. 
 
He shifted his head back as he slightly touched the growing soreness of his cheek. He looked at the figure in front of him. Her eyes were full of disgust and rage.
 
“Seriously? You should thank me instead of slapping me! Do you know how many girls would want to trade your place right n----” He managed to speak but suddenly he stopped whatever he was about to say after looking at the lady in front of her.
 
She has her head bent down and letting small sobs. He didn’t know but it was the first time he made a girl cry after kissing her. Well he gets the typical reaction of girls crying after he dumps them or even at the sole action of winking at them but seeing how disgusted she is after he kissed her somehow woken up a totally new feeling for him.
 
‘I am not going to cry in front of this jerk! Never!’ Yuri speaks on her mind as she bent down to pick up her things and with one more icy stare at the jerk, she left.
 
She realized that they weren’t really alone when the whole incident took place since almost half of the school’s population had already pooled around the area. She shoved them as she made her way out ignoring harsh comments as she passed by random people.
 
Yunho was left bewildered. She stared as the slender figure disappeared from the pool of people. He remembered the pair of eyes he managed to see minutes ago. They were beautiful but full of anger, anger towards him. Guilt ruled over his consciousness.
 
He has this unwanted feeling of apologizing to the girl.He pulled one male student who was nearby and pulled his collar up. 
 
“What’s the name of that girl!!”, he asked harshly still pulling the poor guy’s shirt.
 
“K-k-wo-o-n Y-y-u-r-i-i-i”, the poor guys stuttered as he gave the identity of the girl to Yunho.
 
‘Kwon Yuri… You’re mine!’ he said in his thought as he abruptly released the guy who stumbled on the floor.
He left his audience as they automatically gave way to the leaving Yunho.
 
Yuri on the other hand ran into an isolated CR at the far end of the building. This is the perfect place for her to release all her anger from what just happened earlier. She released loud cries as she sat at the corner of the room and held on her knees tightly. 
 
Then it all came back to her.
 
“Jung Yunho!” she muttered as she remembered the name of the man who deprived her of a fairy tale like first kiss. The thought of how of all the people she would share her first kiss with, why does it have to be with the school’s most popular jerk.
 
She managed to stand up wiped the tears off her bare face and watched her reflection in front of the mirror. Her eyes were fluffy. Anyone who could see her can tell she had just been crying. 
 
“Calm down Yuri-ah. You can go through this. That jerk is not worth your tears.” She spoke to herself but suddenly Yunho’s face popped in her mind.
 
Absentmindedly she was touching her lips, the lips that were unwelcomingly owned by a stranger not more than an hour ago. 
 
She brought herself back and slowly paced outside the doors of the comfort room and headed to her class aware that she officially failed in making herself invisible in the eyes of everyone.