CHAPTER 22

TAINTED

 


CHAPTER 22

 

Indeed the fight was finally over. The hatred and doubts were now replaced with trust and above all, untainted love. Seeing the couple lovingly cuddled in the couch, no one could attest that these past few weeks were shadowed by misunderstandings.

The couch must’ve been too small for Yunho that he insisted to settle Yuri on his lap with his arms circling her waist, almost crushing her. She can only chuckle at his actions but she didn’t resist his hold and she even enjoyed the warmth that he emits. Indeed, love is sweeter the second time around. 

“Hey baby.” he called out on her softly while inhaling the scent from the shampoo she uses- or maybe it was really her natural scent.

She shyly chuckled in reply as he raised an eyebrow in confusion. He wasn’t expecting that kind of reply from her.

“What?” he asked.

“I don’t know.” she sighed. “It’s just that, it’s weird calling each other ‘baby’ again after what happened. I missed it.”

Now it was his time to chuckle. “Yeah, I hope it stays as that.” he kissed the top of her head while she smiles. “You’ve been calling me ‘bastard’ these past few weeks. They’re so far from endearing.”

She felt another round of guilt coming so she stayed mouth-shut. All the times she had called Yunho those names such as ‘bastard’ came back to her. He doesn’t deserve to be called those. He was always her baby Yunho.

“As I was saying, I don’t think we need to go home now.” she looked up to see his face. Instinctively Yunho kissed the tip of his nose. “I thought we were going home?” she asked in confusion.

“It’s already late. We can stay here until tomorrow and besides…” he moved closer to her until his face was only centimeters from hers. She didn’t move an inch and just waited for his next words in anticipation.

“….I don’t think I can hold up until we reach home.” he smirked. His hands began to move wildly as he said that. The hand that was once around her waist started to move down until it reached her thighs. His other hand was on her back, making soothing .

Yuri felt an instant rush she is very much familiar with. She tilted her head to capture his eyes. His eyes were clouded with desire coupled with a huge shade of love.

She caught one arm, which was on her thighs, and brought it up until her lips touched the back of his palms. It was such a small gesture but it meant a lot for him.

“We can arrange that.” she said after she kissed his hands. “You’ve kept me waiting for weeks. I don’t think that can be arranged.” he smirked then he captured her lips. She chuckled in between their kiss but didn’t let go of his lips. She knew one way or the other that they would end up like this after reconciling.

He lowered her to lie down on the couch as he deepened the kiss. His hands supported her head and released it when it came in contact with the couch. He looked at her deeply in her eyes. She smiled back showing the same desire his eyes held.

“You are so beautiful.” he complimented while his hands do their magic. “I know.” she proudly replied with a small laugh. “I missed you, you y beast.” again it made him chuckle. His eyes turned serious but still held the abundant amount of desire. He lowered himself to capture her lips again signaling that he was ready to take her. 

Then, right then and there, inside the living room of her cozy apartment, on top of the couch, he took her, releasing all the passion built inside of both of them. The couch was suddenly put to another use. They both wondered why in that chilly night, none of them felt cold. It was as if the warmth of their bodies battled the coolness around them and won.

He wandered every possible place in her body with his lips and his tongue as if it was the first time he explored them. He took note of her every pant and cry of pleasure as if it was music in his ears. He was there to catch her when he drove them both to ecstasy signaling his final possession. They have done the deed many times but some things really never change. The night was indeed fruitfully spent.

 

Yunho was still panting when he ended their beautiful love-making. He wanted more, in fact he never wanted to stop, but he knows that’s asking for too much. He watched her as she snuggled closer to him looking for warmth. Exhaustion from their intense love-making took its toll on her and now she was in her deep sleep. He covered her small frame with his larger one but the night was turning chillier so he took her in his arms and led her to her room. He covered her with the duvet and planted a kiss on her forehead before going out again to retrieve their clothing which were scattered on the floor.

Once done, he returned to the room now with his pair of boxers on. He went to Ara’s crib to check on their little angel. She was peacefully sleeping like her mother. He smiled at the sight of her and brought his face closer to kiss her chubby cheeks. “Sleep well my child.” he whispered.

After his small visit to Ara, he returned to his other ‘baby’ to sleep next to her but not without putting her head on top of his bare chest. Life was now going back to place for him that even in his sleep, he was smiling.

 

Sunrays from the window stirred Yuri awake. She carefully opened her eyes and saw him next to her with his chest as her pillow and his hands around her waist. She wondered why she was inside the room but figured that Yunho must’ve carried her from the couch last night. She had never slept this well these past few weeks. A small smile slowly crept on her face as she remembered their passion last night. She slowly lifted her head to take a quick peck on his smiling lips. “I love you.” she whispered.

The peck woken up the sleeping prince and as he opened his eyes he was welcomed with the sight of his beloved. “Good morning baby. I love you.” he greeted her before finishing what she started.

“Good morning baby.” she greeted back after the kiss. She stood up and started collecting her clothes while he watches her graceful movements. Anything Kwon Yuri does is amazing for Jung Yunho.

“Aren’t you going to get up.” he shook his head. “I’m still exhausted from our activity last night.” he . Her cheeks turned red from embarrassment so she just glared at him and proceed to check on Ara who was still asleep.

“Oh, my baby is still sleeping.” Yunho got up from bed and joined them placing both of his hands on Yuri’s side and resting his chin on her shoulder. He watched as their little angel sleeps.

“We’re going home now.” he started.

She nodded. “But babe I still need to go to the office. I can’t just resign like that. That’s very unprofessional.”

She saw how his expression changed so she turned around to cup his pouting face. The idea of Yuri meeting Minho pisses him to no end.

“Please change that expression on your face.” she requested while she playfully wipe off his face with her hands. She succeeded on putting a small smile on his face through her childish act.

“I’ll meet him at the office to give a resignation letter that’s all.” she promised. His gloomy face started to appear again. He sighed in defeat.

“I should’ve been rougher on you last night so that you won’t be able to walk today.” he said. Yuri’s eyes widened at his blunt words. “You and your ways!” she cooed before slapping his arms.

She released herself from his trap but he was quick to hug her from the back. “Okay you can go. But on one condition.” he said while he rain kisses on her neck.

“And what is that?” she asked.

“I’ll drive you and pick you up.” he bargained. She sighed but eventually nodded to avoid more argument.

“That’s my girl.” he turned her around to catch her lips. Just before the kiss could go anything more than a kiss, a small giggle was heard from the direction of Ara’s crib. They both turned around and saw Ara standing wobbly inside her crib. She was giggling nonstop as if trying to get her parents’ attention. They both smiled at the sight of their daughter.

Yunho moved closer to her crib while holding Yuri’s hand. He took Ara and placed her in his hands before kissing her chubby cheeks. Another giggle escaped from her small lips. Yuri planted a kiss on her cheeks too.

“Good morning baby.” she greeted her.

“Look who’s here.” she pointed him using earning another round of giggles from the little angel.

“She’s happy that you’re here.” she commented. He smiled at her before replying. “I really missed both of you.” he s one arm around Yuri’s waist while his other hand supported Ara who was now playing with his hair.

“We missed you too baby, right Ara?” Ara just smiled as if she understood what her mother just said.

 

That morning, the family of three shared a fun and loving breakfast inside her apartment. They showed their love in every possible way as if it was the only time they had left. They needed to catch on their lost time and silently vowed that they will start being a family not only binded by love, but with their new found trust and respect as well.

It was indeed a beautiful morning for Yunho and Yuri’s small family but just beside the apartment’s door another man was spending his morning. The only difference was he was spending it in agony and sorrow. If only he had the same family as they have next door, his mornings should’ve been spent like them. He should’ve had a morning filled with love like them. He thought it was already in his grasp, but in truth, it was far from happening.

If only he had what he wanted.

If only he had love.

If only he had her.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

hello everyone especially to my new subscribers. :))))
I have updated. I hope you like. I was initially planning to do a but I think I failed miserably so I settled with this one.  I hope that's okay with you guys.

Well I want to say thanks to everyone. I hope I'm not wasting your time.(here I go again)
=)
 

I'll update soon. I promise.

spread the love <3<3<3<3<3