CHAPTER 4

TAINTED

 

 
CHAPTER 4
 
 
So many things had happened after they went out of the room, hand in hand. The small room was their only witness on how they started their unique relationship, aside from the two of them of course. 
 
Yunho introduced Yuri to his bestfriends Junsu and Jaejoong as his girlfriend. Yes his girlfriend, that’s how Yunho calls Yuri since they stepped out of the administrator’s office.
 
Both Junsu and Jaejoong were surprised upon seeing Yuri since they have no idea who Yuri was for Yunho never mentioned going out with a certain Yuri but Yunho was quick to explain to his friends how they ended up in such a relationship.
 
Junsu and Jaejoong had never seen Yunho that happy while ecstatically recalling how he was able to force Yuri into their relationship. Jaejoong and Junsu thought that Yunho only forced Yuri into the relationship but seeing how Yuri smiled at him while he continues whit his story, they’re relieved to see that she wasn’t forced at all even though they’re story seems to sound like he did.
 
They’re first year as a couple was probably their worst year, well at least for Yuri alone since the whole girls’ population of the school wasn’t very pleased that she was dating one of their ‘Gods’. If not for their fear of Yunho and the constant reminder of the three that no one could hurt her as long as she is with them, Yuri must’ve been dead today. 
 
Yunho on the other hand knew what the school’s reaction would be so he, along with Junsu and Jaejoong, promised to protect Yuri no matter what. He can see her pain every time she walks hand in hand with him in the school grounds but he never let her feel that she has something to be afraid of. He even sends someone to watch over Yuri whenever he attends separate classes with Yuri just for his peace of mind.
 
They managed to cling on each other whenever one of them feels down. Yuri has been Yunho’s refuge. She changed him into a totally different person. Slowly a sense of responsibility was growing inside him. He figured that he wants to give the world to Yuri so he slowly managed to acquire study habits.
 
Yuri didn’t pressure him on doing so but it pleases her to see that Yunho wanted to change on his own free will. Junsu and Jaejoong followed suit after seeing how “change” was on Yunho’s favor but there was one thing they can’t change, both of them knew they can never drop being womanizers. Maybe they haven’t found their ‘Yuri’ yet. 
 
Yunho and Yuri shared so many wonderful moments together on their first year as a couple. It was hard for them dating without any knowledge about each other but they managed to figure them out together.
 
Yunho found out that Yuri wanted to paint and she was actually very good at it while Yuri discovered Yunho’s love for kids. He’s fond of them more than she is and that actually surprised her. The jerk Jung Yunho loves kids. 
 
However their relationship, just like all the other relationships, wasn’t exempted of misunderstandings. They had their fair share of ups and downs and produced a few squabbles, most of them because of jealousy, but they managed to sort them out. They always clung on each other. 
 
But the worst was yet to come. They have to face a hard decision together, or ALONE.
 
Yuri just stepped out from the bathroom of her room carrying a piece of white plastic in hand. Her face was pale as if she just saw a ghost. She was staring closely at the small thing occupying her palms
 
She reached for the bed and began to lay down to feel its softness wishing that it could soften the heavy beating of her heart right at that moment. She touched her belly softly afraid that something might break inside if she forced her hand on top of it. 
 
“How am I going to tell him about you?” She talked to herself. Or maybe she wasn’t really alone this time.
 
She sat up and reached for her bag that rested near the headboard of her bead and slowly fished her cellphone from inside and dialed his number.
 
He picked up at the second ring.
 
 
“Hello baby?” Yunho answered surprised from the sudden call.
 
“Uhm Yunho. Can you drop by here later? I need to discuss something with you.”, she tried to hide the worry in her voice but he seemed to notice that she was forcing something.
 
“Is everything okay Yuri-ah? You sound shaky.” He knows her too well that she can’t hide anything from him even with only the communication lines binding them at the moment.
 
“Of course everything’s fine. I-I- I just need to see you. I miss you baby.”, she lied but the last sentence were pretty much true since she haven’t seen him this day.
 
“Awww. Miss me already eh? Don’t worry I’ll just take a quick bath and I’ll be there before you know it.”, he assured her hoping her worry would subside.
 
“Okay baby. Be careful on your way. I love you.”, she was about to cry but managed to hold her tears.
 
“I love you more my Yuri. Bye.” 
 
 
Then he hanged up. His last words were melody to her ears but thinking that maybe that would be the last time she would hear those words from him occupied her releasing the tears she was holding lately. 
 
The thought of him leaving her and this ‘thing’ inside her is too unbearable for her. She loves Yunho as if her life depends on him but their carelessness might be the potential reason for them to hate each other.
 
She lay in bed for almost half an hour clutching her stomach but the tears had disappeared right now. Her moment of solitude was interrupted by a sudden knock on her door.
 
“Who is it?” she asked a bit irritated. She normally doesn’t have that kind of reaction but she guessed it’s because of this ‘thing’ growing inside her that made her do that.
 
“It’s me baby.”, shouted the person on the other side of the door. She strangled up and fixed herself in the mirror before finally opening the door.
 
She smiled upon seeing the figure standing by the door. The mere sight of him washed away all her inhibitions from just now.
 
He learned forward to kiss her and she tiptoed to reach his face to kiss him back before she led him to her room. 
 
Yunho have spare keys of her condo unit so it’s easy for him to access the pad since she practically lives alone here after her parents moved to the states with her older brother.
 
She sat on top of the bed while Yunho followed suit. He instructs Yuri to sit near the headboard after that he lied down on top of her legs. Yuri started the hair on Yunho’s forehead before kissing it. Yunho reached for her chin to face him and then she claimed what is his again. It was a sweet kiss full of love and joy. After they broke the kiss Yuri decided it’s about time for him to find out what she had found out moments ago.
 
“Yunho. I need to tell you something but promise me you won’t freak out.” There was forced calmness in her voice while she uttered those and she leaned down to look deeply in Yunho’s eyes.
 
“As long as you won’t tell me you’re pregnant I won’t have any reason to freak out. What is it?”, there was humor in his voice and he even managed to let out a laugh  but not for long since he could see Yuri was already palming her face and sobbing.
 
“What’s wrong baby?” he sat up and tried to take away the palms covering her sobbing face and once he succeeded, worry was all over him. He can’t stand the sight of Yuri crying and worst he didn’t know the cause of those sobs.
 
“Yuri, please tell me what’s wrong.” His voice was full of worry as he cupped her small frame into a tight embrace while her back. She responded with his hug but continued sobbing.
 
He doesn’t know what to do. He wanted to rip apart the cause of Yuri’s tears not knowing that it is he.
 
“Yu-un-ho I’m pre-g-na-nt.”, she managed to speak in between her hard sobs. 
 
Yunho stopped Yuri’s back upon hearing what she had just said but didn’t immediately break the hug. It took him a few more seconds to respond on her statements by pulling away from the hug and looked down at Yuri who’s still sobbing even harder after she finished uttering those words.
 
“Yu-n-h-o I’m so-rr-y.” she was out of words and this was all she could utter. 
 
‘The reaction on Yunho’s face says it all. He doesn’t want the baby—our baby.’ Yuri thought to herself upon seeing the frozen Yunho.
 
She can’t bear the thought of Yunho breaking up with her. She’ll rather choose that she break this relationship on her own than hear it from Yunho. She tried hard to stop her wailing and managed to compose herself before finally making up her mind.
 
“I’m not forcing you to be responsible for the baby but I won’t let you hurt this thing either. I’ll take care of this ‘thing’ inside me. You may leave.” She tried to sound confident and composed but the truth is she was crushing inside.
 
Yunho was still frozen. His head bent down. Everything came so sudden. First Yuri gave her the news of him being a father at 20 and now she wants to break up with him. 
 
She was about to stand up from the bed to leave Yunho before she could change her mind but a pair of strong hands pulled her back in place.
 
Yunho looked straight into her eyes and pulled her into another hug. The hug was an embrace of assurance, acceptance, and love. This was just what she desperately wanted right at that moment. Then she surrendered in his hug. Yunho was now her long black hair and she started to cry yet again.
 
“Who told you I’m not going to be responsible about your pregnancy?”,Yunho uttered exacty behind her ears. She tightened her embrace upon hearing Yunho’s words almost ripping the white shirt covering Yunho’s beautiful physique.
 
“I love you Yuri-ah and that means I love everything about you and that includes our little kid growing inside you.” , Yunho assured her with a smile on his face.
 
“Thank you Yunho.” She can’t help but be moved by his words. She prepared herself to hear Yunho breaking up with her but she didn’t consider that maybe he would love to keep the baby that’s why his acceptance of their situation surprised her.
 
He broke the hug and cupped her face.
 
“Don’t ever tell me to leave you ever again. You’ll give me a heart attack.”, he said playfully except that he sounded pretty earnest. 
 
Yuri let out a small laugh for his sudden playfulness but was cut off by a sudden kiss from Yunho in which she was quick to respond. They stayed in that position savoring each other before she broke the kiss and looked deeply in his eyes. 
 
“I love you.”, that was all she had to say to make him smile.
 
“I love you too.” Then he reached for head and kissed her forehead as if it were a fragile glass. 
 
Then he stationed himself on her still flat belly.
 
“And of course you too little kid.” Then he carefully leaned to kiss her belly.
 
Yuri savored the sight of her Yunho adoring the life inside her. She knows she made the right decision to keep the baby and raise it with the man she loves. 
 
 
3 months later Yuri decided to stop college since her belly was obviously showing its size, an indication of life inside it. It was a pity though since they were already on their last year in college. Yunho on the other hand continued college after a lot of persuasion from Yuri because he insisted that he wants to fully attend to his pregnant girlfriend but Yuri assured him that she’ll be absolutely fine on her own.
 
He agreed but with a condition though and that is Yuri would be living in his condo from then on. 
It wasn’t hard persuading Yuri to live with him since he too lived alone in his huge condo courtesy of his father. 
 
Both their families agreed about their set up much to her surprise, Yunho’s father is anticipating his first grandchild. Yuri wasn’t alone in his condo though since Yunho’s cousin Yoona would accompany her during the day and would go home right after Yunho arrives from school. 
 
A few months later Yunho Jaejoong and Junsu were able to graduate from college and started to get very busy on their individual careers. 
 
A week after his graduation Yunho was given the position of CEO of the Jung Enterprises. His father keeps on thanking Yuri saying that she was the reason behind Yunho’s sudden change of heart. He failed on persuading his son in taking over the family business before Yuri came to Yunho’s life but Yuri would insist that it was Yunho who initiated the change himself and that she didn’t force it upon him.
 
Then exactly 7 weeks after Yunho gained his position of a CEO, he was now hired of the position of Ara’s father. Yes, Yuri and Yunho’s little angel was born and the couple decided to name her Ara---Jung Ara.
 
The family was ecstatic to see the little angel. Yuri’s parents even flew straight from the States upon the news of their only daughter giving birth. Of course Junsu and Jaejoong along with Yoona were the godparents of Ara. 
 
Their life practically went on that way. Yuri and Yunho are living happily together with their Ara. Yuri saw how wonderful a father Yunho is. They had Ara young but it didn’t hinder them to shower her all the love a parent could possibly give.
 
There was contentment on both Yuri and Yunho side. A wedding would be the only thing missing but Yunho believes that even though Yuri would be saying ‘Yes’ of course, he would have to wait for the  right moment to come where he can kneel down in front of her lovely girlfriend and ask her to be with him forever.
 
 
 
____________________________end of flashback_________________________
 
 
Well it was such a long flashback isn’t it.. hehehe
The story had just begun so please bear with me. :D
Comments will be very much appreciated.