CHAPTER 3

TAINTED
 
CHAPTER 3
 
 
Her journey towards the room for her next class was the probably her heaviest to date. With the constant gossiping and whispering from the people along the way, she knew the news of her kissing the jerk has already spread like wildfire. 
 
She managed to enter the classroom after her long and heavy journey thinking she’ll be away from the icy stares for a while but for her dismay, the stares on the hallways were just the beginning.
 
There were more unwelcoming stares from her classmates from the moment she set foot on the classroom floor. Silence filled the room as she made her way to her arm chair.
 
‘Yuri-ah don’t mind them.’ She talked to herself while carefully putting her bag in her armchair. Her every moment was slow making sure she doesn’t drop anything and attract more attention.
 
“Such a ! How dare she slap Yunho like that? She’s so full of herself.”, uttered a girl with red curly hair that matched the color of her lipstick who is sitting two seats away from her.
 
“I know right! Not to mention she’s not that pretty.”, replied a blondie sitting right next to the red haired one. Obviously they weren’t intending to keep the conversation to themselves since practically the whole classroom could hear them.
 
Yuri sat still feeling humiliated as ever. She was the one who was deprived of a sweet first kiss and not to mention she was the victim here but why do everyone thinks that she made an enormous crime slapping the jerk. She wanted to vanish from that very moment and spare her from these unwanted attention.
 
The staring, the whispering, and the gossiping lasted for 10 tormenting minutes. Those 10 minutes would probably place second on her list of worst moment, wherein the kissing incident has already taken the first place.
 
After 10 minutes she saw the figure of a savior, which is her class professor, for she knows she can now breathe normally since the presence of the professor meant that they all have to give their full attention to him. A wave of relief flushed on her after noticing that all eyes are now on the figure in the front. 
 
“Ms. Kwon Yuri. The administrator wants to speak with you.”, the professor announced and right then and there the spotlight was hers again. 
 
The professor continued, “Don’t worry you are excused. So you may go now.” 
 
Yuri took her bag with her and reached for the door. Her steps were careful knowing that all eyes on her she can’t be anything but careful.
 
“Have I done such a big crime?” Yuri keeps talking to herself on her way to the administrator’s office. She was lucky that the hallways weren’t as crowded as it was on her last trip here so no one could see her self-talking which was a habit since she decided she wanted solitude. 
 
 “Slapping the Jung Yunho was that big of a crime? Is he some kind of a God that even the administrator worships him?”, she continued while journeying to the office. 
 
Without noticing, she was now facing the door separating her and the office. Before she knocked she talked to herself one last time.
 
“Whatever happens I will never be sorry for slapping that jerk. Yuri-ah you can do this! Fighting!” She raised her arm with a closed fist and decided to knock on the door in front of her.
 
Before she could even make her first knock a voice startled her.
 
“You can come in!”, said a manly voice. She was surprised to hear such a youthful voice. Last time she checked the administrator was in his mid 60’s. Without further ado she twisted the door knob and pushed the piece of hard wood and walked towards the table.
 
“Good morning sir. Professor Kim said you want to speak with me.” She greeted the man sitting on an expensive black leather chair.
 
She was a bit disappointed since the man she just greeted is not facing her hence she could only see the back of the leather chair facing her.
 
‘Even the administrator finds it hard to face me now.’, Yuri thought with a sigh.
 
“That’s right Ms. Kwon. We have serious stuff to discuss.” The administrator said still not facing her. 
As expected, this is the subject that they’ll be tackling right now. She is in a complete mess. It took her a lot of effort to utter her next words.
 
“Sir if this is about the incident with the je—.”, she cut her own words and fought to find the right words so she could proceed. 
“—with Mr. Jung Yunho, I don’t think I am at any point at fault since he kissed me without my permission.”  She sounded desperate but she is determined that she’ll never say sorry to that jerk.
 
She heard a small laugh coming from the man behind the back of the leather chair and was surprised that he sees this incident as a laughing stock.
 
“So you know my name now huh.” Said the figure and she was sure he was smirking even without her seeing him. 
 
‘My name?????’ Yuri thought frozen. ‘Don’t tell me-----.” She wasn’t able to finish her thoughts when the leather chair began moving to reveal the man behind it.
 
“You??!!” That was all she could utter when she saw that the administrator was not the administrator but Jung Yunho the jerk!
 
He was sitting legs crossed and still smiling at the surprised woman in front of him. The sight of her with this kind of expression seems to amaze him. He could look at her all day like this without getting tired.
 
She on the other hand stood frozen not able to move. Surprise and shock was evident on her face right now. She wanted to disperse right where she is standing right now.
 
Can this day be any worse?
 
He stood up and paced forward so he is now inches away the still frozen Yuri. Standing inches away from her he can now smell the sweet scent hugging the slender body of the woman in front of him and he likes it. He wanted to bury his face on the top of head and savor the addicting scent but he figured he should control himself. 
 
Yunho examined closely the girl who is now half angry half frightened of his presence. He can’t help but smile at the thought that he can elicit such a reaction from this girl. He caught sight of her luscious lips making a clear view of what he was able to own a few hours ago by the locker. 
 
‘Judging from how she tasted earlier, her lips are sweet even without lipstick or gloss on.’ He thought to himself still examining Yuri. 
 
‘She really is beautiful.’, he continued talking to his thoughts not leaving his gaze on the girl who’s starting to gain consciousness.
 
“What do you want? Was your actions lately not enough to humiliate me in front of the whole school?” Finally she was able to pull herself together and face him. 
 
He didn’t respond rather he leaned closer to get a closer view of her eyes. She caught his gaze and froze yet again. They stayed that way for a little while---gazing at each other’s eyes. 
 
“You have beautiful eyes Yuri.”, he complemented her still not moving his gaze and she felt an unfamiliar feeling tingling inside her chest. They were in a battle of gaze and no one wants to lose. 
 
She caught a closer view of the face of the jerk. His features are of that of ancient gods. This is the first time she had a close encounter with such a handsome man like Yunho.
 
‘Now I know why they all treat you like some kind of god.’,she thought but still not removing her gaze at him.
 
She made a few steps back after sensing that Yunho is leaning closer towards her. The last thing she wants is another skin contact from him but to her utter surprise he already got a grip of her wrist and before she could shout in protest her lips were again on his. 
 
They were the same lips that intruded hers more than an hour ago but the only difference is that they were a bit gentle this time.
She felt a cold shiver from the back of her nape when he began to take a hold of both of her hands and placed them behind her.
 
His tongue was forcing to make an opening and what surprised her is that she was actually responding. She absentmindedly opened to him and her hands began to weaken and all she could do was to close her eyes and savor the now familiar taste of his mouth.
 
Yunho sensed that she had already surrendered so he slowly let go of her hands and started caressing her back. He smiled between the kiss when he felt that she had already swung her hands around his neck. 
 
They stayed in that position for minutes until they both ran out of breath and he broke the kiss without releasing her small waist. She on the other hand was shocked with the sudden departure of his mouth and she slowly opened her eyes to see the smirking Yunho in front of her.
 
Her first instinct was to slap him but she thought that won’t work since obviously the administrator made room for Yunho to harass her yet again. But she was surprised to see her hands wrapping Yunho’s neck and his hands around her waist so she immediately pushed him away.
 
Did she enjoy the kiss? That’s the question lingering her mind at the moment.
 
“Yah! What’s your problem huh!”, she shouted. Her voice was full of rage and disappointment.
Yunho wasn’t surprised about her reaction.
 
“You liked my kisses.”. he said sounding flirty without removing the smirk on his face.
 
“What do you really want? Why do you have to do this to me!”, she was on the verge of crying. Her knees are weakening and she just let them fall on the cold floor of the small room.
 
She started sobbing. She can’t figure out if she’s angry because he invaded her lips again or if it’s because she wasn’t able to control herself from kissing him back.
 
Yunho was surprised at how she stumbled on the floor to cry. He just met this girl a few hours ago but he seems to can’t stand the sight of her crying like this. Worse is that he and his bluntness is the cause of those tears. 
 
He kneeled down in front of the woman and titled her chin up. He wiped the tears flowing down her cheeks and kissed her forehead. She was surprised with his sudden tenderness but she didn’t retaliate and just savored it.
 
“Stop crying. From now on you’ll never leave my side. Is that clear? You have to be wherever I am and you are not going to see no other man besides me. Understand?”, there was authority in his voice besides the sweet sincerity coming with  it.
 
“What do you mean?”, this was all she could say since his previous words were too hard for her to contain. She had just met this man and now he is instructing her to not leave his side? 
 
“That means you are mine from now on. And I yours.”, he said still cupping her face now dry of tears.
 
She looked deeply on the pair of eyes owned by this man and all she could see is sincerity and…. LOVE? Is that even possible?
 
He only met her and they aren’t even formally introduced?
 
“What if I say I don’t want to?”, she finally exclaimed. It required her so much strength to finally say those words. Her mind seems to agree but deep in her heart, she regrets having said those.
 
His smile disappeared and a frown started to form between his brows.
 
“I don’t care! You are officially mine and you can’t argue about that!”  Her heart seemed pleased to hear those but she needs her mind to take over. 
 
“I am not your servant so you can’t instruct me what to do! I don’t even know you!”, she said shouting at him. 
 
He stood up releasing her and started walking across the room with his head bent down and her arms around the nape of his neck. When he reached the end of the room he placed both his hands on his waist. 
 
“What do you want me to do for you to agree?” This is the first time he got rejected and negotiating was new to him.
 
“Nothing! There’s nothing you can do!”, she said even louder this time since it took her so much effort to utter those words.
 
He looked at her. His eyes were reflecting desperation. Slowly he bent his knees along with his head. Both his hands were on top of his knees.
 
“Please.” It wasn’t a question but a statement. 
 
The sight of him kneeling before her, begging, was too much for her. She barely knew this man but the kisses they had shared throughout the whole day were enough for her to say that there is already some kind of connection between them.
 
She pulled herself towards him and lifted his head so they’re facing each other. She could see pricks of tears at the end of his eyes which she immediately wiped away.
 
‘This guy knows how to cry?!’ she thought after wiping his tears. She felt a pang of pain upon seeing his face full of despair.
 
“So what do I have to call you from now on?”, she said still cupping his face then slowly she let out a smile.
His face brightened and his reflexes took over and he buried her in a hug. This is the first time he hugged a girl like that after being accepted. The feeling was indescribable but it was beyond happiness. 
 
“You are now Jung Yunho’s girlfriend. Is that clear?”, he finally answered still not releasing her from the hug. 
 
He broke the hug and leaned closer to her to own her lips once more but right now he had all the authority to do so since she already agreed to be his. There was no retaliation on Yuri’s part and she just let Yunho own her. 
 
‘I am now the jerk’s girlfriend. And he is mine.’ Yuri thought in between the kisses.
 
They both know that the sudden feelings they acquired are strong enough to stand the test of time and they’re both serious about it.
 
This is the start of a love that would soon face adversities and struggles but would blossom deeper along the way. This they are very sure of.
 
 
 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

was this chapter too long?? hehehehe
please do leave a comment i need to know how to make the fic better.. thanks guys

i hope you like it.