CHAPTER 5

TAINTED

 

CHAPTER 5
 
_________________at present time______________
 
 
---Yunho’s condo---
 
 
Yuri had been flipping back and forth on top of the king-sized bed of the bedroom. She tried hard to sleep but the absence of her husband seems to keep her awake. This is the first time Yunho was out this late since they started living together in this condo.
 
She was aware of Yunho’s whereabouts since he asked permission from her before going to Junsu’s farewell party. She decided not to accompany Yunho because she knows those three weren’t together for the longest time and she should give this moment to them. But right now that she is alone in this enormous room at this hour, she seems to regret letting him go. 
 
“Calm down Yuri-ah. Don’t overthink things and just go to sleep.”, she self-talked so as to feel that she isn’t alone.
 
 A few more minutes she decided to go out of the bedroom and helped herself with a glass of water. She proceeded to go to Ara’s room to check on her and after making sure that she is in her deep sleep, she aside the hair crowding her eyes and leaned over to kiss her little forehead.
 
After her visit to Ara’s room she head towards the living room and positioned herself on top of the sofa and lied down reaching over the remote control to open the television.
 
A few moments more she didn’t realize that she was near passing out to sleep. She fell asleep on the sofa in the living room.
 
 
___________at the bar______________
 
 
Yunho was still drown at the picture of his girlfriend and daughter on the wallpaper of his cellphone when suddenly he felt a hand clasping his shoulders. He didn’t fret since he thought that the hand was owned by either Jaejoong or Junsu so he slowly took away his phone and kept it in his right pocket.
 
After making sure that his phone was on safe keeping he turned to meet the owner of the hand but was startled to see that the owner has neither Junsu nor Jaejoong. 
 
“Hi handsome.” ,the greeting came from a girl. The girl was wearing a super mini skirt with knee high boots and a crop top.  
 
Yunho has had enough of this kind of encounters even after she had Yuri but right now that she have Yuri, he knows how to handle such situations.
 
“I would be pleased if you will take your hands off me. I am not interested.” Yunho said calmly looking away.
 
Yuri always reminded him to be gentle on women even on this kind of situations and when she says ‘gentle’ she meant gentle only up to a reasonable point. He always kept that in mind. 
 
He was expecting that the girl would get pissed at him or something but to his dismay the girl’s hand were now on his nape. He was now feeling uncomfortable like at any moment he might forget what Yuri had told him.
 
“You’re so grumpy handsome. Just my type.”, the girl said while smirking then her hands moved up to Yunho hair. Her hands were moving in a slow rhythmic motion. Then suddenly she was kissing the white collar of Yunho’shirt. 
 
“That’s it!” Yunho held her arm and threw it back causing the girl to let out a small sound of pain.
 
“Alright! Geez you’re so grumpy!” then the girl disappeared in sight. 
 
Jaejoong saw the whole incident and walked towards Yunho smiling. He hasn’t seen his pal this loyal to any woman before Yuri came to his life.
 
‘Yuri did a really good job changing Yunho.’ he thought to himself as he made his way to his friend.
 
“Easy with the girls man!” Yunho turned his head to find Jaejoong laughing at him. 
 
“The girl was getting in my nerves. She deserves that.” Yunho said while reaching for another glass of alcohol. He finished it one gulp irritation was still evident on his face.
 
“I think you just miss Yuri. I can see you’re not too comfortable here ever since you came. I think Junsu would understand that you had to go ahead of us. And I bet Yuri’s waiting for you right now.”, Jaejoong said his smile still not leaving his face.
 
“Thanks Jae. I’ll get going. I’ll go talk to Junsu. Just call me anytime Jae.” Yunho extended his hand for Jaejoong to shake but instead Jaejoong pulled him into a brotherly hug in which he responded.
 
After that he forced his way through the crowd of drunken people to find Junsu. After he reached his destination he tapped his back.
 
“Junsu I need to go. Sorry man I couldn’t stay much longer.”, Yunho tried hard to be audible to Junsu since they were practically in the middle of the dancefloor.
 
“Alright bro. Say hi toYuri from me. Be careful on your way home. I don’t want Yuri yelling at me tomorrow morning because I didn’t bring her boyfriend back.” Junsu tried just as hard to make his words clear for Yunho.
 
Yunho pulled Junsu into another brotherly hug before leaning to his ear, “Take care there bro.”
 
“Thanks bro.” Both of them broke the hug then Yunho started walking his way out the club. Once he reached the parking area he fished his keys inside his pockets then started driving his way to back to his beloved girlfriend and daughter.
 
He’s so excited to see Yuri and wrap his arms around her. He always has this feeling of emptiness whenever he doesn’t get to see Yuri or even hear her voice for hours. The feeling is tormenting and he wouldn’t wish it upon anyone. Now all he has to do is drive home safely to see his girls.
 
A smile is slowly forming his face as he drives the streets of Seoul.
 
The drive home was smooth since there weren’t so many cars along the way in this ungodly hour. He parked his car and made his way inside the lobby and stopped when he reached the elevator. 
 
Once inside the metal box he punched in 17 which was their floor number. Moments later, there was a *ting* from the elevator signaling that he had arrived. He stepped out of the elevator and walked in front of a cozy looking wooden door and pushed the password before it opened automatically for him. 
 
“Home sweet home.” Yunho mumbled and began his way to Ara’s nursery and carefully opened the door and peeked inside.
 
Smile carved his face upon seeing his daughter sleeping. He carefully closed the door and made his way to the bedroom to meet his Yuri but suddenly he could hear something from the living room.
 
He walked towards the living room to check where the sound was coming from and then it turned out that the sound was coming from the TV and a few steps away was his girlfriend sleeping soundly on top of the sofa. He shook his head upon seeing her.
 
He switched off the TV before he moved closer to the sleeping figure on top of the sofa. He bent down to get a closer look of Yuri’s face. He moved his hands to the hair on her face. 
 
“Why are you still beautiful even in your sleep?” He said while every angle of her face. He can’t get enough of Yuri. He never will.
 
He stopped caressing her face and positioned himself to carry her. Yunho took her in his arms carefully so as not to wake her up and walked towards their bedroom. He slowly laid her down on top of their bed and tucked her inside the blanket to keep her warm then he leaned over to kiss her cheeks still careful not to wake her up.
 
“Goodnight baby.” 
 
Yunho made his way to the large walk in closet. They share the same closet so the whole closet smelled of Yuri’s scent. That’s the reason why he wanted his things close to Yuri’s so that he could smell her scent even in his own belongings.
 
After changing to PJs he went back near the bed and lay beside Yuri. He carefully carried Yuri’s head to rest on his arms. Yuri unconsciously pushed herself more on top Yunho’s arms causing a smile to form at both ends of Yunho’s mouth. She was now facing Yunho with her head resting on top of Yunho’s arms while her back is being by Yunho in circles. Her legs were slowly making its way on top of Yunho’s.
 
Anyone who sees them would believe they were the epitome of a happy and loving couple. 
 
Yunho placed a soft and tender kiss at the top Yuri’s head before drifting off to dreamland. 
 
 
 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

hey guys this will be my last update for the day.. 
my hands are sore now. hehehehe
i hope you like my story.

please do comment.. I really need to know where I'm lacking.. :D