Reactions and Approvals

Blissful Romance

 

Eunhyuk: Ya! Where are you going?
Donghae: You'll see. *winks*
 
Donghae walked as fast as he can and went backstage to find you. You were there, shocked and not knowing why he did that.
 
You: Oppa, what are you doing here?
Donghae: *grabs your hand* Come with me.
You: Wait! Waeyo??
 
He gave you a crooked smile that was not easy to resist. It's like with his smile, you were paralyzed. You both went to the stage, shocking everybody.
 
At the Backstage:
 
Misaki: Omoooo~ Will Donghae oppa publicize their relationship?!
Sakura: I hope so!! I mean, it's what unni wants.
Ayaka: But I'm worried about the reaction of the audience.. *frowns*
Min Ah: Lets think positive everyone. There are bodyguards anyway who would protect them when the audience had violent reactions.
 
At the stage:
 
Eunhyuk: AH~ So Donghae brought ____ along. *giddy*
Donghae: *looks at the audience* Uhm.. the announcement.. First of all, I am sorry everyone. This may either cause sadness or anger, but let me introduce to you the girl who has captured my heart. In my own perspective, she is not just an ordinary dongsaeng to me. In fact, she's my everything. She was the one who I am referring to as an inspiration. *holds your hand tighter*
 
You: *blush* [Omo.. Oppa.. Is he telling everyone our relationship? ELFs.. please don't kill me.. *worried*]
 
Donghae: For a year now, she has been a cool and responsible leader to the other members of Sweet Secret. They all look up to her. I love her, and I don't know why. This is the first time I've ever felt this.. This is love.. We may have a few years gap, but it does not matter. Because when you love, there will always be an exception.. Everyone, I present to you.. _____, my girlfriend.. and we've been together for a year now.. Sorry for not revealing it earlier.. *bows 90 degrees*
 
You blushed a lot, not knowing what to do. You examined the faces of the audience, and unfortunately, you cannot read their thoughts.
 
Donghae: _____, you might think I have forgotten, but I didn't.. In fact, I wanted to surprise you. Ever since you became an ELF and filled me with gifts, this is the least that I can do. Everyone, she is also an ELF.. But mianhae.. I really do love her.. She's my first.. and hopefully my last.. *bows again*
 
You: *grabs the mike* *bows* Mianhae, everyone.. I know you might get mad at me for this.. But I love Donghae oppa.. And we can't stand it anymore.. The fact that we are pretending to be single.. I no longer want it..
 
The fans still didn't react, so the SM Stars tried catching their attention.
 
You: Oppa.. *scared* *puppy dog eyes*
Donghae: I'm here for you, my love.. Don't be scared. I'm here to protect you..
 
Leeteuk: ELFs, are you mad??
Kyuhyun: We know it's hard for you to accept.. But.. we all love them, don't we? Just like you, they are humans and they found their other half in them..
 
ELFs: *shouted* OPPA AND UNNI, HWAITING!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!
 
After that, it was followed by a lot of happy audiences. Even the SONEs, Shawols, EXOtics, Plus and the Super Girls cheered. With your confessions, all the fanclubs and supporters are united with each other. Finally, something they had in common.
 
AUDIENCE: DAEBAK CONCERT! MORE! MORE! MORE!!
 
Donghae: *shocked* SO.. YOU ALL APPROVE OF OUR RELATIONSHIP?!
Audience: NE! PLEASE TAKE CARE OF ____ UNNI~ Unni, please love Hae oppa!!
You: I will. We will. *smiles*
 
Sungmin: So it's official! Donghae and ____ are together for a year now! Happy Anniversary to the both of you and Sweet Secret~