This is It

Blissful Romance

 

Practice, Practice, Practice. You almost lost time for each other, but it's all good. 2 days before the concert, Donghae prepared himself for the plans and for the trip in Singapore as well~
 
Donghae: 2 days from now.. And it's our First Anniversary as a couple. May it and the SM Town Concert be a success!
Eunhyuk: Of course it will~ Since when did SM Entertainment produced and held a concert that was never a success? Hey, goodluck with your plan. I just hope fans won't be disappointed.
Donghae: Like what I've said, it's better now than never. I'd rather see them lonely because of the truth rather than to tell lies to them. We have to sleep now, Hyuk. *hugs him*
Eunhyuk: Hahahaha! "Annyeong Haseo, EunHae imnida!" I guess it's you and ____ who would be a cute couple two days from now
Donghae: *tickles eunhyuk* Why? Are you jealous?
Eunhyuk: Of course I am! I once had a crush on her! And you're by best friend!
Donghae: We can still be the EunHae or Fishy couple, you know. *smiles* Goodnight~
 
And before you knew it, it was the day of the concert, and at the same time, your First Anniversary. And oh yeah~ You also arrived in Singapore.
 
At the Sweet Secret's Room:
 
Misaki: SURPRISE! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY UNNI~
You: Ah! THANK YOU~ AND IT'S OUR FIRST YEAR AS WELL! *hugs them*
Sakura: OH RIGHT! IT'S BEEN A YEAR SINCE WE DEBUTED! I can't believe it!
You: And it's the day of the concert! Omoooooo~ I'm so happy and nervous at the same time. When oppa and I see each other, I would hug him tight.. I just wish he won't forget this day..
Min Ah: Of course he won't! All SM Stars won't let him!
Coordi-Noona: Girls, lets get ready~ ? Arraseo? And by the way, ____. Happy Anniversary to you and Donghae. And to your group as well~
You: Thanks, unni~ ?
 
You dressed to impress, all of you. And this is it. Your first concert, and first year as a girl group and your first anniversary with the one you love. ?
 
FLASHFORWARD TO THE CONCERT.. :)
 
The Singapore Indoor Stadium was filled with so many people. Sapphire Blue Ocean for SJ, Pink Light sticks for SNSD, Light Blue for SHINee and a lot more. And of course, a purple one for Sweet Secret and another set of light sticks for f(x)! :) And lastly, the EXO and DBSK fans were also there. You can hear the crowd cheering for their idols. Making you feel nervous, and happy at the same time. A few minutes later, the concert began. SNSD sang their new song, Paparazzi and The Boys, EXO with MAMA and History, SHINee with Sherlock and Lucifer, f(x) with Electric Shock and NU ABO, Mr. Simple and Opera for SJ and of course, Saranghae and Love You So by Sweet Secret. There was also an intermission number with Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon, Luna, Taemin, Hyemi and Kris! :D Each of the SM Town stars had their own performance on their own. And when it's your time, you came on stage.
 
Leeteuk: [He's the MC] Lets all welcome, Sweet Secret's Leader, ____! :D
 
All your fans cheered for you. To there, you sang "Falling For You."
 
You: This is dedicated to all those people who are IMPORTANT to me. You all know who you are~
 
I've been spending all my..time
Just thinking about ya
I don't know what to do
I think I'm fallin' for you..
 
Your voice captivated all the audience, making them clap their hands. But what is Donghae's reaction? :)