Sweet YES

Blissful Romance

 

You: *crying* Pabo.. oppa.. I hate you so much.
Donghae: *shocked* Waeyo??
You: I've never expect that we would end up like this. Before, I was only a fan girl waiting for you to notice me. But then, I was discovered by Director Chul Soo, disguised myself as a boy and became close to you. During our debut, we became a couple and 4 years ago, you told everyone about us. Tell me. Am I dreaming? Because if this is, I wouldn't mind sleeping for the rest of my life.. Oppa, seriously.. I really love you and I can't stand being away from you.. If I could dream at all it would be about you…. Because you are my everything..
 
Donghae: *wipes your tears* Stop crying now, my love.. Me too. I honestly have no idea how to live without you…
You: Lee Donghae, yes.. I will marry you..
 
Donghae was very happy to hear that. He jumped to where he is and cried.
 
You: Hypocrite. *sniffs* You told me not to cry, but you're the one who's crying.. *hugs him*
Donghae: I'm so happy.. You're going to be my future wife..
You: I know. So stop crying already!
 
Donghae touched your face and smiled like a cute kid. He moved closer, little by little and was about to kiss you. But when he opens his eyes..
 
Donghae: YESUNG HYUNG! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!
Yesung: NO KISSING IN PUBLIC! UNLESS YOU TWO ARE MARRIED!
Kyuhyun: We're allowing you to marry our baby maknae, but if you hurt her.. You'll see how evil I am!
Donghae: Sheesh! Why would I hurt her?!
Sungmin: Awww, our maknae and our fishy is going to be married soon. Does this mean I can't hug you anymore? *puppy dog eyes*
Donghae: Of course you can! But don't kiss her! She's mine!
Sungmin: *smirks* *kisses your cheek* HAHAHAHAHA~
Donghae: *runs* YA HYUNG!!!!!
Sungmin: *sticks tongue out* YOU WON'T CATCH MEEEEEEE!
 
Shindong: Aish. These two are like kids.. *sighs*
Ryeowook: *hugs you* I guess our maknae really belongs to Donghae.
You: *bows* Mianhae..
Ryeowook: Why are you apologizing?
You: You will find someone who will love you for sure, oppa.
Ryeowook: *laughs* Don't worry, ____. I am happy for hyung and for you. *pats your head*
Leeteuk: So, when will you get married, ____?
You: I still don't know.. But please be there!
Siwon: Will it be a church wedding?
You: Yes, oppa. We will vow our love to the Lord. *smiles*
Siwon: Shincha? May God bless the two of you, ____.
You: Gomawo, oppa. *smiles* YA! WHO'S GOING TO BE MY BRIDESMAID??!
Eunhyuk: My best friend, and my crush.. *cries* I'm so happy for the both of you! :D
 
After the wedding proposal, you all arranged the invitations. All the SM Town stars were invited, including your friends in Highschool, and the fans as well. :D And here's the role of each of them in your upcoming wedding.
 
The Principal Sponsors include Director Chul Soo, Mr. Lee Soo Man and the other people including your Grandparents and Donghae's relatives.
 
Best Man: Eunhyuk ?
Maid of Honor: Kara ?
 
Bridesmaid and Groomsmen: Shindong, Min Ah, Leeteuk, Ayaka, Yesung, Misaki, Jia and Ryeowook.
 
Candles: Sungmin and Xiao Yu
Veil: Siwon and Hyemi
Cord: Kyuhyun and Yoo Mi
 
And of course, your parents. :))