Making a Choice

Blissful Romance

 

Donghae woke up early, and unexpectedly, he cooked for the SJ members.
 
Ryeowook: Hyung? *rolls eyes* Seriously, are you cooking?
Donghae: Isn't it obvious? *laughs* Why? Is it the first time you saw me like this?
Sungmin: Waaa~ Bacon! GIMME!
Donghae: *taps sungmin's hand* NO! WE MUST WAIT FOR THE OTHERS TO WAKE UP!
 
Leeteuk: *shocked* Whoa! Donghae, is that really you?! *slaps himself* But.. is this real?
Kyuhyun: I know you, hyung. LEE DONGHAE! *screams*
Donghae: *irritated* STOP CALLING ME IN AN INFORMAL WAY, EVIL MAKNAE!
Kyuhyun: Hyunggggg~ What do you want us to do in return?
Siwon: So, he's just doing this for us to do what he wants us to do? Aish. I knew it. He wouldn't normally cook for us..
Donghae: *frowns* Whoa.. Is this really your first time seeing a fish cook for other people?
Yesung: Well we heard a fish being cooked, but a fish cooking? Hahahaha!
Donghae: But I am a fish! *frowns*
Eunhyuk: Who are you and what did you do to my Donghae?!
 
Everything was ready, and Donghae called their attention.
 
Donghae: Hey everyone.. I really need your help.. You all know that me and ____ will celebrate our anniversary the same day as our concert, right?
Yesung: But what is your plan? Have you also decided to continue that "publicizing" thing?
Donghae: Ne, hyung. I'd rather see people get mad at me or hinder the two of us in our relationship. It's better that way. At least they know we are dating. They can't do anything about it. You guys accepted us. And it's all that matters rather than seeing her being paired up to other guys and pretend we are single. It's like lying to our fans as well.
Sungmin: Are you sure?
Donghae: Yes, I am.
Leeteuk: Well, you do have a point, Donghae. But how can you publicized it?
Donghae: *smirks* I know what we're gonna do today~ *whispers to them*
 
Meanwhile, at the Sweet Secret's Dorm..
 
You: FINALLY~ OUR REHEARSALS~ And Sweet Secret will be a part of that concert! :D Omooooooo~
Misaki: And what's awesome is there are a lot of SUPER GIRLS there! Our fans increases day by day!
You: And we're all gonna have a solo performance!!!
 
You all held hands, joined together and said..
 
"WE ARE SWEET SECRET! FIGHTING!!"