We Got Married!

Blissful Romance

 

June 30, 2012. It was the day of your wedding. Time passes by so fast. You wore the most beautiful gown ever, and entered the church with your father. You walked slowly, and all the guests were looking at you. Some of them cried, and some of them were very happy. Donghae was in the aisle, waiting for you to come to his side and vow together in front of the altar.
 
Your Dad: Well, I guess this is it, my daughter. *kisses your cheek*
You: Yeah, dad. I love you.
 
Donghae went to you and you held his hand. And the wedding ceremony begins.
 
Priest: Welcome everyone. We are gathered here today in the sight of God and angels, and the presence of all of you, friends and loved ones, to celebrate one of life's greatest moments, to give recognition to the worth and beauty of love, and to add our best wishes and blessings to the words which shall unite Bride and Groom in holy matrimony. Let us begin by asking the age old question, who is it that escorts this bride to her groom?
 
Donghae: I do.
 
Priest: Donghae and ____, life is a gift given to each of us as individuals, and during this life we learn to live together in harmony. Love began as a gift to us from our family, and then friends. Through these gifts of love we learn to both give and receive love in our lives. Learning to love and live together is one of life's greatest challenges, with the greatest rewards, and is the shared goal of a married life together. Today is truly a glorious day which the Lord hath made - as today both of you are blessed with God's greatest of all gifts - the gift of abiding love and devotion. All present here today - and those who are only here in heart and memory - wish both of you all the joy, happiness and success and the world has to offer.
 
So that's how the wedding begins, the beginning of forever ?
 
Priests: Donghae and ____, as you dedicate yourselves to one another, we are mindful of the presence of God around us.
 
Each one of you holds the hand of the other, slides the ring half way on, then repeats the vows after the priest.
 
Donghae: _____ , I give myself to you to be your husband. I promise to love and sustain you in the covenant of marriage, 
from this day forward, in sickness and in health, in plenty and in want, in joy and in sorrow, as long as we both shall live.
 
You: Donghae , I give myself to you to be your husband. I promise to love and sustain you in the covenant of marriage, 
from this day forward, in sickness and in health, in plenty and in want, in joy and in sorrow, as long as we both shall live.
 
Little did you know that the ceremony ended with just a look in each others eyes.
 
Priest: Donghae and ____, in so much as the two of you have agreed to live together in Matrimony, have promised your love for each other by these vows, the giving of these rings and the joining of your hands, I now declare you to be husband and wife.
 
I present to you Mrs. ____ and Mr. Lee Donghae! :D You may now kiss the bride.
 
So Donghae kissed you without hesitations and you did the same. All people rejoiced, seeing you two married. The music begins to play, both of you slowly walks out, the flower girl and ring bearer depart, groomsmen and bridesmaids recess as pairs, and the priest invites parents and grandparents to exit just in front of him.
 
You had an awesome honeymoon. And you know what happens next. Love, heat and passion were present as you go on throughout the night. This is what you call TRUE LOVE ?
 
THE END :)