Shocking Revelation

Blissful Romance

 

Ooh, I just can't take it..
My heart is racing..
Emotions keep spinning out...
 
You kept on singing, and you dedicate that song to Donghae, of course. At the backstage, he was waiting for you to finish. Until it's time for him to make a grand entrance. A few minutes later, you were finished. And now it's Donghae's time to sing. As you go back to the backstage, he smiled at you, but it seems like he hasn't greet you or anything. Just a smile.
 
You: [Eh? Why didn't he greeted me?!]
 
He was at the stage, mesmerizing the audience. They were all screaming his name. He winked at the audience, making them squeal like crazy. Because of that, you started to get jealous.
 
You: [Ya Lee Donghae! It's our 1st Anniversary! You have time to wink at your fans, yet you didn't even greet me!! *pouts*]
 
At the stage, he grabbed a chair, put it on the stage, and sat on it.
 
Donghae: To all the ELFs, and of course everyone who came here, this one's for all of you. And for all the IMPORTANT persons to me as well. *smiles* HANA, DUL, SET! *begins to strum the guitar*
 
Well you've done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks
and now I'm trying to get back
Before the cool done run out
I'll be giving it my bestest
Nothing's going to stop me but divine intervention
I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some
 
I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm yours..
 
Not only that, he stood up once again, and danced to the beat of "I'm Yours." Though you feel mad about him, you can't deny that he was so full of swag.. I mean, sing and dance at the same time through that kind of music? DAEBAK. And to make things cute and funny, Eunhyuk came to stage, hugging Donghae. EunHae shippers squealed, of course.
 
Eunhyuk: Jagiya~ I'm yours~
Donghae: Ah~ You're here, my Hyukkie~
 
Eunhyuk and Donghae were so cute! But you wished that the one who hugs him was you. But you can't right? WRONG.
 
Donghae: SING WITH ME EVERYBODY! :)
 
"Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find that the sky is yours
so please don't, please don't, please don't.
There's no need to complicate
'cause our time is short
This oh, this oh, this is our fate, I'm yours"
 
Eunhyuk: That was such a great performance, Donghae.
Leeteuk: WHOA! Our Donghae got swag! But Donghae-ah, you have an important announcement to make, right?
Donghae: Ah, ne.. Umm.. I would like to thank everyone who came here to our concert.. and..
 
All of the sudden, Tiffany and Taeyeon screamed from the backstage.
 
Tiffany: GO ON WITH THE ANNOUNCEMENT ALREADY, OPPA!
Taeyeon: YEAH! DON'T MAKE US WAIT! :)
Donghae: Ah, before that, let us all greet Sweet Secret a Happy Anniversary! It's been a year since their debut..
 
The audience clapped, but they can't wait for the announcement.
 
Eunhyuk: Tell it to the people right now!
Donghae: *nervous* Arraseo.. *turns around*
 
Where is Donghae going? :))