Test of Loyalty

Blissful Romance

 

 
You: Aniyo.. it's just that.. it's very unexpected..
 
You told him how you two met. When you stayed in his room when you were still a "boy", the way he asked you to be his girlfriend on your debut, and most of all, the publicity of your relationship. It was surprising to know that your dad was still smiling.
 
Dad: [Damn.. I want to scold my daughter for now, but I can't ruin her happiness. I mean, it's been 7 years, and would I waste my time arguing with her? But I must meet Donghae and know whether if he's suitable for my daughter or not.]
 
Since then, your dad started to make evil plans.
 
Your Dad: Watch his every move. I mean, we must. Use all kinds of temptation to caught him in the act.
Spy: Arraseo.
 
The spy was your dad's assistant who is also a Psychologist. To test Donghae, the assistant placed pictures of beautiful Korean actresses in his mirror. He also placed a hidden camera inside, checking his every move. While watching the camera, you can see him, shocked.
 
Donghae: Whoa.. So many pretty ladies.. *grabs the pictures*
Your Dad: *inside the room* Ha! You're caught in the act!
Donghae: *throws pictures away* Aish, what are all these pictures doing in here? I don't remember putting those.. *grabs a tape and posts your pictures instead* There. Much better. For me, my love, ____ is the most beautiful girl ever <3 *smiles*
Your Dad: *shocked* HUH?!
Spy: He's loyal, after all. Calling your daughter like that.
Your Dad: Still, I am not yet satisfied.
 
Your dad tested him again. And this time, he asked a girl to drop her things in front of him.
 
Girl: Ah.. *drops things*
Donghae: *helps her* You dropped these things. Here you go. *looks at her* Be careful, arraseo?
Girl: *blush* De, kamsahamnida.. *bows*
Donghae: *pats her head* How polite..
Your Dad: SEE? HE GETS ATTRACTED TO GIRLS EASILY!
Spy: Based on my observations, it seems that he is sincere towards  ____. If he was attracted to that girl, he should have looked at her body.
 
Your Dad's plan failed. Will he continue the test or what? :)