Surprise!

Blissful Romance

 

At the airport:
 
You: Aww, bye Singapore.. *frowns* It was soooo fast. *sighs*
Donghae: *kisses your forehead* See you in Seoul, baby.
You: LOL. It's not like we're on different planes, oppa.
Donghae: We'll return to this country once again. I will never forget what happened here. Saranghae.
You: I love you too, oppa. Always remember that. <3
 
Before boarding, you two kissed. You can see one of the planes passing by and flying in the sky. You felt his lips on yours, imagining what it's like to have a wonderful future with him. You held hands, as you enter the plane. You went on separate ways, searching for the assigned seats. A number of fans took pictures of the two of you, and asked for your autograph, and you gave them what they wanted. Since it was a very tired day, you fell asleep.
 
While you sleep, you dreamed of something. You were in a wedding dress, walking on the aisle with someone who is very unfamiliar to you. And to your surprise, there were nine boys, waiting for you. What does it mean?!
 
Yoo Mi: Unni, we're here. *smiles*
You: *opens eyes* Shincha? That was too fast..
 
You arrived in Seoul, finally. After a long and tiring trip. Home Sweet Home. But the memories you had in Singapore were very unforgettable. The cool breeze, the fans, were present. Waiting for all of you to come and see all of you. Seeing them, you remembered yourself when you were only an ordinary girl, watching them from afar and capturing their every move. But now, you're with all of them. Not just a fan, but also a star. After 5 hours of the trip, you've decided to unpack your baggage and sleep all day.
 
The Next Day:
 
*phone ringing*
 
You: *rolls eyes* What the heck? Aish, it's too early.. I still want to sleep.. *answers* Hello?
Chul Soo: Sorry for interrupting your sleep, ____. But there is someone here looking for you.
You: Oh, director.. It's alright. *yawns* What is it? And who's that person?
Chul Soo: That person told me that you'll find out once you're here. So, please come right now.. *ends phone call*
You: *shocked* IT'S ONLY 8AM. DAMN IT. *stomps feet*
 
But since it's the director's orders, you have to do it. As you arrived the SM building, someone was sitting on Director Chul Soo's chair, waiting for you.
 
"Welcome, _____. I've been expecting you.."
 
Who could that person be?