Another Surprise

Blissful Romance

 

So it's been four years since that happened. And as time goes by, Sweet Secret has become more and more popular. In fact, you already debuted in Japan as well. Your group has been filled with so much blessings that you lost count already. And the best part is, you and Donghae were engaged after three years of being together. So that means you've been engaged for a year now and he has a surprise for you. ? ? ?
 
While you were walking around the hall, you were surprised to see a cute little boy, holding a letter to be given to you.
 
You: My, my. What a cute boy you are.. What are you doing here?
Boy: Noona, someone wants you to read this.. *hands the letter*
You: Where did you get this?
Boy: You will find out soon. *kisses your cheek* 
 
The boy ran so fast that you weren't able to catch him. You opened the letter slowly, and it was scented.
 
"I love you, you are my only reason to stay alive, if that's what I am..."
 
You: *blush* Eh? So romantic.. But where do I go next?
 
You looked around and was surprised to see some rose petals, leading you to a particular place. You followed the trail, until you found another cute child, waiting for you.
 
Child: Noona, here you go.. *smiles* *runs away*
You: *reads the letter* "The earth provides me what I need to live, you provide me with my reason to live."
 
There was another trail of roses for you to follow again. And this time, you've reached the 4th floor. There was an elevator, and you entered, nervously. As you pressed the button and reached the 6th floor, Taecyeon of 2PM was there, as the elevator opens. You went out and checked him out.
 
You: Taecyeon oppa.. What are you doing in here? Are you the one who did all of these?
Taecyeon: Hi, _____. It's been a long time. Aniyo, please go back to the elevator and press the button leading you to the 10th floor. *kisses your cheek* Goodluck, and be happy always. *waves*
 
So you followed what he said, and at the 10th floor, Wooyoung welcomed you with a smile.
 
Wooyoung: _____, pretty as always.
You: Wooyoung oppa? *shocked* But.. Taecyeon oppa is here..
Wooyoung: I know. But you're still not on the right floor, _____. Go to the rooftop, and you will find eternal happiness.
You: What do you mean?
Wooyoung: *pats your head* You'll find out later. :)
 
You have no idea what's going on, but you still reached the rooftop. You carefully opened the door, and the light almost blinded you. You were struck by the light, not knowing what and why.