Triumph

Blissful Romance

 

Lets have a recap first on the second sequel, Love Test. Eun Mi, Donghae's crush when they were still 14 years old swore revenge against you. She hated the fact that you debuted and Donghae became your boyfriend. She even blackmailed you to give up on your dreams and the one you love for the sake of their safety. But in the end, you were the one who prevailed in that Love Test. :D
 
Here's the continuation:
 
Donghae held you tight, and the SM town stars were filled with tears of joy seeing you two united.
 
Misaki: *hugs you* Unni, don't you ever say those words again!
You: Gomen nasai, Misaki-chan. Unni will never do it again. I was able to realize how pabo am I when you slapped me. It awaken me.
Misaki: Sorry, I overreacted.. *bows*
 
Donghae: It was such a shocking moment. And I'm glad me and my girl were able to overcome those challenges. *kisses your cheek*
You: *blush* Waaa.. oppa.. I didn't see that coming..
 
Hyemi: Lets leave these two lovebirds, Misaki! Hahaha!
 
He put his arms around you, and Director Chul Soo gathered all the stars inside the building.
 
Chul Soo: Since all of us are here, I have a new announcement to make. In behalf of Mr. Lee Soo Man, we would be having another SM Town live concert in Singapore 3 months from now. We've always been doing this in the past few years, and now, Sweet Secret will be included. Tomorrow we will all start the rehearsals. Arraseo? So please all of you, get ready. That's all for now. You can enjoy the rest of the day with each other. Especially ____ and Donghae. *smile*
 
You: Director! *blushing*
Donghae: *pulls you closer* Want to spend the rest of the day with me? We really need to catch up with each other.
You: Of course, oppa. We really have to. So, what are we going to do?
Donghae: I don't know. Anything, as long as I'm with you. <3
You: Ahhhh~ I want to watch Titanic! *cuddles him* Pleaseeeee?
Donghae: Shincha? That's my favorite movie! Arraseo, if it's the one you wanted to do. :D *smiles*
You: I know it's your favorite. Lets have a movie marathon instead.
 
So you went to the SJ dorm, and grabbed some DVD's and popcorn. While watching Titanic..
 
" Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me... it brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose. I'm thankful. You must do me this honor. Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise."
 
You: *sniffs* I need more tissues, oppa..
Donghae: *crying* Ya.. they're so sweet.
You: I know! *cries* Waaaah!
 
Since the movie was a tearjerker, you two hugged each other while the movie was playing. Without hesitations, you were like children crying your hearts out. Then all of the sudden, someone turned off the lights.