Decision

Blissful Romance

 

Donghae was in his room, thinking about whether he would reveal your relationship with him or not.
 
Donghae: If I don't tell anyone, would I just let myself suffer? What if she got paired with another guy in "We Got Married"? Or what if someone wanted to court her? My girlfriend is really pretty. And I won't be able to endure all of those things when they happen.
 
But he doesn't know that at the Sweet Secret's dorm, you were thinking the same thing.
 
Yoo Mi: Unni~ A few months from now and you and Donghae oppa will celebrate your first anniversary as a couple! *giddy* I wonder what it feels like celebrating that thing since I've never had a boyfriend..
Min Ah: All of has never had one, except unni. Hahaha! *chuckles*
You: Ne~ I'm so excited! But I think we're going to be very busy since it's the same day as our concert in Singapore.
Hyemi: Eh? But I think there's nothing wrong about it. Just because we are busy doesn't mean you can't celebrate on that day.
You: Come to think of it, you're right.
Sakura: Ne unni, what would you like to receive or what do you want Donghae oppa to do on that day?
 
You: *blushing* I really don't know.. It depends on him.. but it I were given the chance to choose.. I want our relationship to be revealed in public..
Misaki: That's a great idea, unni! People who would ruin your relationship must back-off! But.. you and him are both stars.. Will you and his fans be happy about it? What do you think, everyone?
Xiao Yu: I would feel bad and happy at the same time. But it's natural for fans to feel that way. Kyuhyun oppa is my bias and when he got paired with a girl in We Got Married, I was depressed. But it's all good.
Ayaka: I agree with Xiao Yu. I would feel bad if it was my ultimate bias.
 
Jia: So it really depends on the person, unni~ And there are a lot of paparazzi and sasaengs who might do bad things about you so you have to be very careful..
Min Ah: Yeah, and you know how capable are they..
You: *sighs* Maybe it wouldn't turn into a reality after all. I just want everyone to know.. Not only SM Town and 2PM.. And we both love each other.. It's all that matters, right?
 
Misaki: Yup, but unni. Don't get offended by what we've said. We're just concerned.
Jia: But at the end of the day, what makes you happy will always be the best choice, unni~ We're always there for you~
 
You: Aww, you're so sweet! *hugs them*
Sakura: It's the least we could do for the one of the best leaders on SM town..
Ayaka: And besides, you saved us from a death threat.. Only a martyr can do that~
 
You all hugged each other and went to bed. Tomorrow is another day~ Kekeke~