Protective

Blissful Romance

 

But despite of your dad's kindness, it was still inevitable for him not to worry.
 
2 days ago, at your house. Your dad arrived from America.
 
Your Mom: Jagiya?!! Omo, you surprised me! *hugs your dad*
Your Dad: *hugs back* This was supposed to be a surprise for ___'s birthday. Where is she and Kara?
Your Mom: Kara went to work and ____ is in Singapore for their upcoming concert later. Omooo, she's changed a lot, really!
Your Dad: Shincha?! *shocked*
Your Mom: *hits him* Can you at least be updated with the latest news in Seoul?!
Your Dad: Hello? How can I be updated when I'm busy. You have a Psychologisy husband, you know.
Your Mom: Whatever. She became a star instantly.
 
Your mom told everything to your dad. From the time you were discovered by Chul Soo until the time you've debuted. This also includes the time when you disguised yourself as a boy.
 
Your Dad: My precious princess.. lived.. with Super Junior?!! *shocked* Waeyo?! Isn't she a girl?! Aigoo..
Your Mom: Isn't she lucky? Living with 9 handsome guys.
Your Dad: I thought they were 15 + 2?
Your Mom: The rest were either in military or China. Don't worry. They all took care of her. In fact, they all had a crush on her. Except Shindong, who has a girlfriend already.
Your Dad: But still, jagiya! She's a girl! For goodness sake!
Your Mom: I said, calm down! Your daughter knows what's right and was wrong. Director Chul Soo mistaken her as a guy. You know ____, she's boyish.
Your Dad: Damn.. *opens the tv*
 
"SJ's Lee Donghae and Sweet Secret's ____ are already a couple for a year now. It has been verified during their concert a while ago. Fans look forward in seeing them work together. And the best part is, all kpop fanclubs were united thanks to them!"
 
Your Dad: *turns off the tv* That does it.. I'm going to meet each members of Super Junior especially Lee Donghae.. Why did you allow her to have a boyfriend?! She's still a baby!
Your Mom: How can I not allow then when they love each other? It's what matters, right? We've been there, done that.. my love..
 
Your Dad hugged your umma and ended the argument. 
 
End of Flashback.
 
At the Restaurant:
 
You: Omo, appa.. I'm so happy you're here with us.. I can't help but smile..
Your Dad: I too am happy, ___. By the way, since when did you and Donghae dated?
You: *coughs* What the.. What's with that question?
Your Dad: Waeyo? Is it too much to ask?
 
Will you respond to your overprotective dad? :)