Rehearsals

Blissful Romance

 

The day has finally arrived and everyone is busy preparing most of the time. But lets not focus on that. As you were walking for your vocal class with the Sweet Secret, Donghae blocked your way.
 
You: *shocked* Oppa.. *blush*
Donghae: *hugs you* ____, I miss you..
You: Calm down, oppa. Hahahaha~ We'll see each other later. I love you~
Donghae: I feel lost when we don't talk. I love the sound of your voice. It turns my day from rain to shine. The way you tell me you love me, melts my heart.. I love you too~
 
Then Jessica of SNSD suddenly saw the two of you, when you were about to kiss.
 
Jessica: Ah~ Sorry. Did I ruin the moment?
You: *bows* Jessica unni~ Not at all~
Jessica: *smiles* Come here, ____. Let unni spend time with you. *gives donghae an ice princess look* You're okay with that, ne oppa?
Donghae: Ah, yes.. See you later, my love. You too, Sica. *waves*
 
Jessica: *pinches your cheeks* You and Donghae oppa are so sweet together! Aish, I wish I had a boyfriend too! Hahaha. Lets go!
 
And your vocal practice began. But what happened before that?
 
Flashback:
 
Donghae: Here's my plan. I'll be performing one solo song on the concert and I will dedicate it to her. Should I make a video of us together and ask all of you to make a message as well?
Kyuhyun: No, hyung. We're very busy. Even I can't play starcraft anymore.. Less is more.
Donghae: Is that so? Then I will publicize our relationship instead.
Yesung: Yeah, much better. It's the effort that counts.
Shindong: Why not try putting post it notes on her room filled with sweet pick-up lines?
Kyuhyun: Seriously? Yuck. No. That's a waste of paper. Save trees.
Shindong: Evil maknae. Hahahaha.
Donghae: So now what?
Ryeowook: I think the song and publicity is enough. Sing a song for her and the rest of the ELFs.. And save Shindong hyung's idea for marriage.
Siwon: But what song are you going to choose?
Donghae: I'M YOURS. *smirks* *sings* 
Sungmin: Shincha? But why that song?
Donghae: Well, this song shows the meaning of love. By loving someone, one will perceive that the world is great, like there is only good in the world. When two people are in love it seems that they view the world in the same and positive direction. And me and ___ are a living proof~ *sings* I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm yours~ Hahaha!
 
Eunhyuk: Of course, Hae. I'm yours! *hugs him* I love you~
Donghae: *hugs back* Ah Hyukkie~ I love you too!
Kyuhyun: YA! HYUNG IS MINE!
Leeteuk: So that's the plan! :) Lets now go to the SM building and practice! SUPER JUNIOR FIGHTING!!!!! :)
 
End of Flashback~