Acceptance

Blissful Romance

 

Your dad wasn't able to say anything.
 
Spy: Sir, accept him. A guy like him who loves your daughter so much is very rare to find.
 
At the SJ Dorm:
 
Sungmin: Omoooo~ It's our maknae's birthday tomorrow!!
Kyuhyun: Eh? But I just had my birthday a few months ago..
Ryeowook: So did I..
Eunhyuk: Ya! He's not referring to both of you! It's ___ who will celebrate her birthday tomorrow.
Kyuhyun: Oh right! So.. do we have a plan or something?
Yesung: I think we should wait for Donghae regarding this..
Leeteuk: I want to give her something..
Siwon: Hmm. How about we call the Sweet Secret and plan a surprise? After all, we've been invited to her party anyway.
Shindong: Then go and call them!
 
Siwon called all of the Sweet Secret members. 
 
At the Sweet Secret's Dorm..
 
Yoo Mi: Yoboseyo? Ah, Siwon oppa. Annyeong..
Siwon: Hi, Yoo Mi. Listen, we've been planning to surprise your leader, ____ on her birthday tomorrow. Got any ideas?
Yoo Mi: Hold on for a while. *calls the members* Ya! Siwon oppa called, asking about our plans to surprise unni. *talks to Siwon* Oppa, I'll put my phone in loudspeaker mode so please do the same.
Siwon: Arraseo.. *loudspeaker mode* So.. got any ideas?
Misaki: Oppa, I think we should pretend that we don't know anything about the party. Of course she'll be surprised and wonder why, right?
Sungmin: Ne! Great idea, Misaki-chan! Sugoi!
Misaki: Arigato, oppa. Ne, who agrees with me?
Ayaka: Wait! Each one of us must also buy a gift to her. And explain why we choose that one..
Leeteuk: GIFT! THAT'S IT!
 
They continued talking until they had come up with a surprise.
 
While Donghae..
 
Donghae: *phone rings* An unknown number? Who could this be? *answers* Yoboseyo?
 
"Meet me at the coffee shop right now. We need to talk."
 
Who is that person? And will Donghae come and see him/her?