Executing the Plan

Blissful Romance

 

The dinner and bonding time was finished and it was time for you to go back to the dorm.
 
You: SJ oppas, thank you so much for the time. I'm so happy and full at the same time. *bows*
Ryeowook: *pats your head* You're welcome, our maknae. *hugs you* Damn, we are going to miss you once again.
You: Don't worry, oppa! You'll see me tomorrow at work~
Shindong: Ya Donghae! Go and give her a ride now!
Donghae: Ne, come here, my love. :D
You: Bye oppas!
Sungmin: WAIT! HUGGGGGGGG!
 
They all had a group hug with you and it was hard for them to let go. Because you were their maknae, even if you're a girl. Donghae opened the car's door for you, and you entered.
 
You: Oppa, I had a great time~ *burps*
Donghae: Hahahaha. I think you did. My hyungs and dongsaengs are still not used to it. The fact that you're really a girl. And you're living separately with us.
You: Me too. It was nice being with you guys. There's no dull moment.
 
A few minutes later, and you were at the dorm. You started to remove the seat belt.
 
You: Oppa, thanks for the ride. *smiles*
Donghae: *holds your hand* Can you please stay with me?
You: Hahaha. If only I can. Waeyo?
Donghae: I've traveled down a lot of paths, taken some wrong turns and a few detours, but _____, I am so thankful I finally found my way to you. I love you <3
You: *blush* *kisses him* I love you too. Now go back to the dorm oppa. Take care. *waves*
 
At the SJ Dorm..
 
Sungmin: *sighs* It's back to normal once again..
Yesung: Yeah.. it's boring and dull without her.
Kyuhyun: I'm jealous of hyung. Because she has a beautiful girlfriend like her. I wanted to have someone like our maknae as well.. *pouts*
Leeteuk: They really are the best couple. Look, despite of all the challenges, they were still there for each other. They almost broke up, but good thing they didn't.
Shindong: Do you still like _____? She reminds me of my girlfriend. Because my girl is also cheerful and cute.
Ryeowook: We all like her. But not as a crush. And he belongs to Donghae hyung.
 
They all sighed. Because they are still single. Donghae made a grand entrance, and he was so happy.
 
Donghae: JA-HEY! *cheers*
Eunhyuk: Ya! What's with that scream?!
Donghae: I'm just so happy~ Lalalala~ THIS IS AN AWESOME DAY! Just try to wipe the smile off my face... go ahead! I dare ya!
Eunhyuk: *hits him* SNAP OUT OF IT!
Donghae: Ouch!! Hyungs, and Dongsaengs! I have a very good idea.
Sungmin: About what?
Donghae: While cooking with ____ and Ryeowook, I mentioned a while ago that I don't want anybody to ruin our relationship.
Siwon: So hyung, what you're saying is?
Donghae: *bows 90 degrees* 3 months from now is our 1st Anniversary.. And it's the same day of our concert in Singapore.. So.. I want to.. reveal our relationship to the public..
Kyuhyun: Are you serious?! Hyung, there are a lot of advantages and disadvantages of revealing your relationship in public. Look at what happened last time. Only a few knew, yet she almost gave up on her dreams..
Leeteuk: Kyuhyun is right. Don't make decisions based on what you're feeling. Think about it first. *pushes donghae to his room slowly* We'll give you a few hours to think. Arraseo?
 
They closed the room, and Donghae thought quietly. :)
 
What will his decision be?