Happy Family

Blissful Romance

 

You: Appa..

 

It was your dad. It's been a long time since you saw him. You weren't able to speak that time, and you don't know what to do. The last time you saw him, you were only 9 years old.

 

Flashback:

 

You: Appa.. don't go.. *crying*

Your Appa: Mianhae, ____. You can stay with your mom for a while with your unni, Kara. Take care.. Saranghae..

 

Your dad left for America, pursued his studies to become a Psychologist. And also, to provide your family needs.

 

End of Flashback.

 

You: Where is umma??

Your Appa: She's on her way, with Kara. *hugs you* You've grown so fast, ____. And I can't believe I'm gonna see you like this.. *touches your face* I remember when you're still a kid.. You often cry whenever I'm not around.. and whenever I call all of you..

You: I HATE YOU APPA! *bursts into tears* I've waited so long for you.. it's been 7 years and you haven't even gave me anything or show up on any of my birthdays! Don't you know how much we missed you?!

 

Your Appa: That's why I'm here, ____. Don't even think about me going back just because you are famous. And your birthday will be a few days from now, right? So, your appa is here.

You: Oh right! I'm turning 17 soon. I mean 19 or 20..

Your Appa: So make yourself ready, ____. Invite all your friends to come and celebrate with you. And.. by the way.. I heard the news.. About you and that.. Lee.. Donghae?

 

You: *blushing* HOW DID YOU KNOW ALL OF THIS..?!!! SINCE WHEN DID YOU ARRIVED HERE IN SEOUL?!!!! PABO APPA!!

Your Appa: Didn't I told you to study well?

You: *bows* MIANHAE.. DON'T KILL ME..

Your Appa: *pats your head* I guess it can't be helped, after all> You've grown up into a beautiful lady. You were boyish back then, but ever since you fell in love with that boy, you changed for the better.

You: So, you're not mad?

Your Appa: Aniyo. But I need to meet him and all your friends, arraseo?

You: Ne, appa~ *smiles* *stomach growling* I'm hungry..

Your Appa: Hahaha. Oh yeah, you just got home from Singapore.. So how was the trip?

You: It was tiring, but very worth it.. *giddy*

 

Your mom and Kara arrived, and you all went to the restaurant. After 8 years, you've become a one happy family <3