Formality and Happiness

Blissful Romance

 

Donghae knelt before you for everyone to see. Almost all of them were so giddy.
 
Donghae: ____, I haven't asked you formally to be my girl. The way we became a couple, was all of the sudden. With all the people watching us right now, let me tell you this. You’re the only person that ever made me feel anything, really feel. Even if it wasn’t always the best of feelings, you’re the only one who could make me smile or tear me down in three seconds flat. You’re the only person that can drive me crazy, in both good and bad ways. You’re the only person that ever made me feel like I didn’t have to try so hard. And I know that you’re not okay without me either, or you wouldn’t talk about such things as you do. I just wish you knew I still loved you, and I wish you would do something with that knowledge. I wish you would grab me and hold me tight in your arms and whisper in my ear how much you loved me more, like you always did.. I'm gonna ask you again. Will you be my girlfriend?
 
You: *laughs* Do you really have to ask? Will that change what I've said. Of course oppa, it's a YES! ?
 
He hugged you tight and you were filled with tears of joy. You and him as a couple, were accepted by your fans, uniting them, and started to ignore the bashing and hating, was one of the highlights of this even. To end the concert, they sang a Thank You song for all the fans who came, and bowed 90 degrees. Like what I've said, it was a success. And it's the best gift ever.
 
At the Backstage:
 
Chul Soo: Finally, it was revealed. Two hearts, waiting for the same thing to happen. Thank you all for your hard work. Sweet Secret, congratulations. I look forward in seeing you all grow up and work with us for many years to come.
You: De, Kamsahamnida, Director Chul Soo. *bows*
Chul Soo: I congratulate all of you. And as a reward, we will all give you a 2 day break to explore Singapore!
Sunny: Really? Let's all drink and party tonight!
Eunhyuk: *coughs* Drink, you say?
Sunny: Oh, I forgot. Oppa doesn't drink. And so is Hae oppa. But still, come with us! You can go even without drinking!
 
And you all did. The unnis were drinking, but the ones who don't stayed in a different table, like kids waiting for their parents to finish.
 
You: So I guess it's all of us here. Hahaha~ What do you all want to do?
Eunhyuk: Lets play a game!
You: What game? Truth or Dare?
Ayaka: That's a great idea! I'll spin the bottle.
 
Ayaka spins the bottle and it pointed to you.
 
Misaki: It's unni~ Truth or Dare?
You: Eh? *shocked* Why am I the first? Uhm.. DARE!
 
THE GAME CONTINUES. WHAT'S THE DARE GIVEN TO YOU?