No More Drama

Blissful Romance

 

You: *scared* KYAAAA! Who's that? I thought we were watching a romantic movie, oppa!
Donghae: Ya! Whoever you are, come out!
 
To your surprise, it was your SJ oppas! And the just got there from the dorm.
 
You: Oppas! Whew! You scared the heck out of me.
Kyuhyun: Hahahaha! You two! You've been together the whole time! Ya Donghae hyung, let her spend time with us as well! I was laughing when you were both crying so we interrupted you! Hahahaha!
Donghae: *puppy dog eyes* *sniffs* But it was really a tear jerker!
You: Yeah! And.. You should have seen it oppa!
Leeteuk: Both of you are like children! Hahahaha. Anyway, we missed the times when you were still here with us, ____. And I am still not used to it seeing you like a girl.
You: *blush* Ah, that.. *grins* It was such a long time ago..
Sungmin: HUGGGGGGGGG! *hugs you* I missed you, our maknae!
Ryeowook: She's still our maknae, no matter what! ? Visit us often, ____. That will surely make your "HYUNGS" happy.
You: Of course I will, my handsome oppas~ *looks at the time* Oh no.. I didn't realize that it was almost 6pm.. I have to go now, my oppas. *bows*
Yesung: Aww, you're going to leave now? *frowns* Stay with us for a while..
Shindong: Yeah. Donghae can accompany you on your way home. *glares at donghae* Right, Donghae?
Donghae: Ne.. Please stay with us first. They miss you a lot, ____.
 
It has been a very long time since you've had dinner with them. You've been so busy and stressed in the past few months since your debut. As usual, Ryeowook cooked, and you helped him once again.
 
At the Kitchen:
 
Ryeowook: Ne _____, I missed those good all times. *smiles* *chops the vegetables*
You: Hahaha, and I missed all of you. Being with SJ, was surely the best thing that ever happened to me aside from being a part of SM entertainment.
Donghae: *posts pictures* Can I post all of these here, Ryeong?
Ryeowook: EH? Hyung, you've been putting all your selcas in the kitchen. Can you please help us instead?
Donghae: Arraseo, let me have the chopping board.
 
Donghae grabbed the board from Ryeowook and started playing like a prince with a shield on his hands. You started laughing.
 
You: Oppa, what are you doing?! *laughs*
Donghae: I will protect you all the time, ____! There are a lot of challenges out there, and I won't let anyone intrude with our relationship again!
You: *pinches his cheeks* HAHAHA. Arraseo. Now go and help us!
 
And so Donghae did. At last, dinner was ready. :D All of them were sitting together. Just like before, Siwon and Donghae were sitting next to you.
 
You: This is great! I'm going to spend dinner once again with SJ! :D *smiles*
Siwon: You look so adorable, ____. Donghae hyung, you're so lucky. *sighs* HAHA.
Donghae: *moves closer to you* I think I am. But someday, all of you will find your other half.
Kyuhyun: Quit the drama hyungs. I'm hungry. *grabs the chicken*
You: Onew oppa must not see this! Hahaha.
Eunhyuk: Seeing ____ eating dinner with us, makes each one of us smile.
Ryeowook: Ne. And even if she's busy, I'm glad we all had time today for each other.
You: Lets have dinner whenever we can~ Ryeowook oppa is the best chef ever! *squeals*
Ryeowook: *blush* I am?? :)
Donghae: But I am her ultimate love ?
Ryeowook: Aish hyung, stop ruining our moment! Hahahaha!
 
Being with SJ, is really awesome. :D And just like a family, you had an awesome dinner and night together. :)