Questions and Answers

Blissful Romance

 

Despite of not knowing who the caller is, Donghae still went to the coffee shop. And to his surprise, your father was there.
 
Your Dad: Lee Donghae?
Donghae: Ne, it's me.
Your Dad: Come and have a seat first.
Donghae: Arraseo.. Kamsahamnida..
Your Dad: I already know about your relationship with my daughter, _____. *smiles*
Donghae: *shocked* You're.. ____'s father?!!!! *stands* Annyeong haseo! *bows*
Your Dad: No need to be formal. In fact, I went here to see and know you personally.
Donghae: *nervous* [This is unexpected. Her dad, in front of me?]
Ah, it's an honor to me, sir..
Your Dad: By the way, mind if I ask you a few questions?
Donghae: Go ahead, sir. *smiles*
 
Your Dad: How did you meet my daughter?
Donghae: *blush* [Should I tell him that she disguised as a boy first when we first met?] Hmm. She was discovered by SM Entertainment to be one of us. At first sir, they all thought she was a guy so she had stayed with us for a while. And that's when I first met her.
Your Dad: [Wow, an honest guy indeed.] Haha. My daughter really is boyish back then. How long have you been dating?
Donghae: For a year now, sir. We just celebrated our first anniversary in Singapore.
Your Dad: I heard it on the news, and I was shocked.  What do you like about my daughter?
Donghae: I like everything about her, sir. I love, rather. From her smile, to her voice. I have no idea when I started to feel this way.
Your Dad: Before meeting my daughter, how long were you single?
Donghae: To be honest sir, she's my first girlfriend.
Your Dad: Seriously? Why didn't you have any girlfriends before?
Donghae: Uhm, because I wanted to focus on working. And I haven't have the right time for that. But ____ is the only exception.
Your Dad: Very well said.
 
Donghae: Sir, may I ask why are you asking me all of these?
Your Dad: Because like what I've said, I wanted to know you since you're my daughter's boyfriend. And just so you know, I am a Psychologist.
Donghae: You.. are?! So you can determine my behaviors?
Your Dad: Of course. As I observe you, Lee Donghae.. Let me ask you the final question. Why do you love _____?
Donghae: No apparent reason sir. I just do.
Your Dad: *shakes hands with him* You.. I now approve your relationship with my daughter.
Donghae: You do?! *shocked* *shakes hands* Thank you so much, sir! *bows* I promise to love your daughter and never make her cry.
Your Dad: Don't promise. Just do it. Arraseo? 
Donghae: Yes, sir.
Your Dad: Just call me "appa." After all, you're hers anyway. By the way, what's your plan for my daughter's birthday?
Donghae: Appa, I think this is enough. Showing her that you approve of our relationship.
Your Dad: I think so too. So. See you tomorrow, my future son in law.
 
AT LAST. Donghae was able to answer and survive your dad's test. So, what will happen next? :))))