Book 2 : in the room...

High School....... Life..

 

Book 2 : in the room....

I let myself landed on the soft bed. There’s another bed opposite me. Somebody occupied it though.. hmmm... who i wonder? Eunhyuk sshi? I wonder how he look like.. hmm...

I know i was asleep because as soon as i heard the door of the room open, i quickly sit up and saw who is at the door. “hyung?” leeteuk smile and sit on my bed, next to me. “what is it hyung?” he look at me and pat my head, “ Hyung have to go to the library near our house to study. The others will follow hyung, so is it okay for you all alone here?”

A bit of worry, i sense in leeteuk’s face. I smile softly and nod, “it’s okay hyung. Just go ahead. What time will you come back?” “hmm..around 11 plus.” “awww.. okay then! :D” i smile. Leeteuk then smile and hug me before  saying, “i have to go now, take care yea, lil brother?” i hug him back and say, “Sure hyung.”

“close your eyes, hae.”
“what for?”
“just close it”
i sigh and close my eyes. Chup! A kiss was planted on my forehead. I open my eyes and saw leeteuk hyung  sticking out his tongue to me before i could m pillow to him! I smile by myself and thinks, it might be noona that tell him. Tell him that before sleep or before someone go, kiss my forehead. Aish, noona is sometimes busybody!! >.<

Oh well... “HAE HAE!! WE ARE GOING NOW!!! TAKE CARE YEAH?!”
“ARASSO!!! BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU ARE ON THE ROAD!!!”

After i hear the door close, i lay down again on the soft bed. Ah! Maybe after i take a short nap, i’ll unpack my things. kekeke, lazy me..~ i close my eyes and sleep...

 

I feel someone touch my forehead makes me open my eyes, to find out whose hand is that. I then saw a red haired boy looking at me with a worry face. “u-umm...” the red hair boy then sit on the floor smiling at me, “did i wake you up? Sorry though..” he say.

I sit up and look at him, “N-no it’s okay though.. i’m.. i was about to wake up too..”
“really?”
“yes, don’t worry..”
“good! I was afraid i was disturbing your sleep.”
“umm..mind to tell me your name?”
“oh! Sorry! I’m Lee HyukJae! Call me Eunhyuk!”

“i’m Lee Donghae! Call me Donghae..”
“donghae? Maybe i should just call you fishy~ kekeke”
i pout. “i know you are going to say that, i should just call you anchovy then!”
it’s his turn to pout now. “Look who’s talking?” he say and hit me with his pillow. I laugh and hit him back with my pillow.

“mm..hae?”
“yeah?”
“want me to help you with the things?”
“n-no! It’s okay i can do it by myself!”

Before i could open the box, he open it, fast. He look at me and say, “It’s okay, i’m bored and got nothing to do though. Let me help you!” I sigh and say, “Sure, and sorry if i was troubling you, eunhyukkie..”
“eunhyukkie? What a cute nickname you gave me!”
“really? Hehe”

While we was unpacking the things, “mind to tell me about yourself more, fishy?”
“sure. I don’t mind. Actually i was brought into the orphanage home when i was 8 years old.”
“where’s your parent?”
i gasp. “i-it’s... my parent... they died in a car crash..”
“r-really? I’m so-sorry, donghae..”

“no it’s okay..” i tried not to cry and continue to unpack my things and arrange them on the study table. Awkward silence. I then find myself crying and faster wipe the tears away. I’m glad eunhyuk don’t notice it. I was sobbing quietly until a pair of arms wrap around me. Eunhyuk’s..

“h-hyuk..”
“stop hiding it from me. Just cry. I don’t care..”
i turn to him and cry in his warm embrace. The 2nd time i cry today. Eunhyuk kept on patting my back, calming me down. I sob and look at him. He smile and say, “Better?” i nod.

“aww.. such a cute crybaby you are...”

He say and pat my head. This is sure gonna get a long time..

the way eunhyuk treat me reminds me of my dad. He usually does that to me when i was still little. Eunhyuk pat my head and say , “just sleep and i’ll do the rest for you okay, my fishy?” since when he owned me?

I stop crying –sniffling now- . eunhyuk look at me and smile, “Better?” I nod. “Thanks..” i mutter. He smile, get up walks over the study table, pluck a tissue from the tissue box, walks towards me, sit down in front of me and help the tissue in front my puffy eyes.

I take the tissue and wipe my tears, gosh,it’s all wet.. T^T i wonder how i would go to school tomorrow?? Eunhyuk smile. “well, let’s continue with the arrangement of your things before dinner. I nod and continue my job. It’s not bored with eunhyukkie’s joke and laughter.

I wonder is hyung coming back? I wanna hug him, he acts like umma. He should be a girl since birth though,,

 

Library..
Leeteuk p.o.v

Me : -sneeze-
heechul : -snort- why are you suddenly sneezing teuk ah?
me : i guess somebody talk behind me though... i thought i heared ‘he should be a girl since birth’ nah, maybe it was my feeling
hankyung : well, you SHOULD be a girl, hyung ah..
Me : i’ll never eat your beijing fried rice anymore ..
Kangin : there the violent angle go again

Kyuhyun : -silently play his PSP-
me : and what did i say before we go to this library, CHO KYUHYUN?
kyuhyun : m-m-mianhe, hyung...
sungmin : -takes kyu’s PSP, off it and give it to  me-
Me : -smiles- thanks, sungmin, i’ll buy more pumpkin plushie for you
sungmin : Aye!!! :DDDD

Back in the dorm..
donghae p.o.v

“done!!”
eunhyuk smile and look at the time, “Hmm.. nice timing. It’s nearly dinner, what do you want to eat, fishy?” i groan and landed myself on the soft bed of mine, “I’m not hungry.. Sleepy...” i can feel eunhyuk pouted. Before i could turn around, eunhyuk grab my hand and drag me to the kitchen. I can hear him mumble, “fishy, you should eat. I never see a BIG size fishy like you don’t eat.”

I feel me myself pouted. “Arasso, hyung ah~” eunhyuk look back and smile. Once in the kitchen, eunhyuk carry me up and told me to sit on the chair. Once i sit on the chair, i let my chin land on the softly. “well, we have some kimchi, eggs... vegetable here... shindong hyung sure eats much..”

I smile. Shindong hyung quite chubby though. “Hae, what do you want to eat?” eunhyuk say and look towards my direction. “hmm? I want to eat.. fried eggs with kimchi. I wanna drink the strawberry packet i saw on the table earlier.”

Eunhyuk nod and say, “okay then, i let you drink MY strawberry today since you are NEW here though. :D” i smile and look at eunhyuk preparing the ingrediants before i could feel my eyes close and fall asleep.... 

 

and there you go guys!! :D currently working on chapter  17 of my first fanfic. teehee. how does this story like for you? cute? fluffy?? ETC? kekekeke, well, i'm exhausted  here but don't worry :D i WILL right more for you guys okay? :DD oh and thanks for the comment!!! :DD SarangHAE!! super junior super show 3 malaysia, i bet it was fun!!!

fishy_kai