Book 15 : what is hurt?

High School....... Life..

 

Book 15 : what is hurt?

I gulp and can’t move my body as i saw chul moo who is now holding a baseball bat. He smile and laugh.

“look at you, you are scared aren’t you? You are not like this last time. Last time, you are used to being hit my me. After your parents death until that boy saves you”

That boy? Did he mean hyukkie? But hyukkie have nothing to do with this.

“i’m not used to your hitting anymore” i say. I tried to say calmly but failed.

Chul moo grab my shirt collar and say, “you dare to talk back to huh? You are getting braver now don’t you think hae?”

He was about to hit me with the baseball court until sungmin –maybe- kick chul moo in the head. Chul moo flew a few meters away, clutching his head, nearly bleed. Sungmin smile at me and say, “good thing i was in time”

He walk over me and hold me face into his hand, “you are okay ne, hae?” “t-t-thanks, sungmin hyung..” he smile softly and say, “Don’t mention it dear.”

Chul moo then walk towards us and say, “Lee sungmin, why are you disturbing me”

Sungmin smile evily and say, “Well, i just wanted to test my martial art with you and it work.”

“Damn you”

“damn you back”

I gulp and a little scared when i saw these two evil faces. Sungmin look at me and smile like an angel. Chul moo look at me and smile evily at sungmin. I gasp. I then see chul moo was about to hit sungmin. I faster get up and push sungmin to the side.

“Tch, lee donghae, you are such a busy body. Should i hit you first?” chul moo said and oush me until my shirt reveal my tummy.

Chul moo look at it and smile, “Well, the last hit last time i gave you before you were sent to the orphanage house leaves a scar on you huh?”

I gasp and quickly cover the scar. Sungmin saw it and glare evilly at chul moo. Sungmin stand up, clenching his fist and was about to punch chul moo until kyuhyun –right in time- grab sungmin’s hand.

“hae, are you okay right there?” kyuhyun say coolly. I nod. Sungmin take a few deep breath and look at chul moo.

“hurt hae again and we are going to hunt you down” a voice come behind me. I look behind and see leeteuk hyung. I was about to crawl – i was to scared- until eunhyuk hug me from behind.

“it’s okay i’m here” he whisper to my ears.

“damn, you got a few friends here don’t you hae?” chul moo say to me. I gasp.

“Friends? Sorr, we’re not friends.” Heechul smirk , acting like a gangster.

“then what are you?” chul moo say, irritated.

“Family” siwon calm ly answer him.

“tch. Family? Such a big family you have. Did you force them to become your family members after the death of your parents?”

I can hear a few gasp and a soft “what” came from behind me.

I can feel the angryness boil within me. I stand up, wlaking towards chul moo.

“finally wanna fight me?” chul moo smirk.

“i don’t but since you said many times about my parents death, i just can’t stand seeing your face.” I reply him angrily. Chul moo laugh and say, “oh well? How hurt when you know about your parents death? Happy?”

I punch him right onto the face and shouted back at him, “Shut the hell up! What did you know about me? Why did you always disturb me!? Why ... did you always talk about my parents’ death?” i cried at the last sentence.

“h-h-hae..” heechul’s voice.

I look at chul moo who is smilling back at me. Cover and wipe the blood that was dripping from his mouth. He say, “It’s easy.” He stand up and face me. I didn’t realize until he punch my face on the right cheek, sending me to the ground with blood finding it’s way out from my mouth.

“i love seeing you cry. I love seeing you being hurt” chul moo say.

I look at him, don’t care about the wound on my face, stand up, clenching my fist once again and was about to punch him on the face until chul moo hits my stomach, exactly where the scar have. I gasp and clench onto mu stomach, glaring at him.

He smile back at me. I growl and was about to punch him once again until leeteuk hyung’s hand grab mine. I look at him and he say, “baby, it’s enough”

“chul-moo sshi, meet me in the room and lee donghae-sshi you are excused today” my class teacher say. I gasp and nod weakly. Leeteuk smile at me.

“hae hae, why you didn’t tell us about your parents death?” leeteuk say and hug me.

I cried in his hug and say, “it’s... painful to tell you hyung..”

“sshh.. hyung understand now,” leeteuk say and kiss my forehead before i could feel sungmin hit my neck and i black out.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*

“uh....” i open my eyes and see myself in my own room. I gasp and look around, smile softly as i see eunhyuk on my side, looking at me.

“baby, are you okay?” he say and carass my wound.

I flinch at his touch and say, “yes and thank you..”

“it’s okay. Teacher let me send you home and was dismissed earlier”

“i feel bad.. for punching-“

“no hae. You should really punch him. i hate him, we all hate him. all he knew was to torture you.”

I nod and carass eunhyuk’s soft face, he smile and hold my hand. I gasp and blush, “s-sorry.. i don’t know what am i doing now”

“no it’s okay. You just need to relax donghae..”

I look at him and found him closer to me. He tops me. He never did this to me. His head are placed at the side of my face. He smile and say, “if you allow me”

I didn;t get it at first until eunhyuk’s soft and strawberry taste lips touchs mine. He pull back and smile at me. I know i blush. He carass my face and say, “want me to kiss you again?”

I smile and nod, i place my hands on his collarbone and say ,”i give you the permission.”

He smile,lean foward towards me and kiss me again.

“All i know is i love you lee donghae” eunhyuk say to me before i sleep.

 

LOL, yeah i hate chul moo. XXDDXXD (eunhyuk: but you are the one who wrote it) i know eunhyuk ah! aish, faster  get ready for your birthday! (eunhyuk: -pout- arassoo) teehee, ignore OUR hyukkie, by the way how was the story? :DD keep on comment yea? :D i need to rest now. i was so damn tired updating this stroy for you guys. all i want to say to you dear readers and commenters is "I LOVE YOU"