Book 19 : flashback?

High School....... Life..

 

Book 19 : flashback?

“finally! Your homework finish!” eunhyuk say and pat my head. I smile and nod.

“teehee thanks hyukkie..!” i say and hug him. he laugh and kiss my ear.

“what can i do for you?” i say and look at him.

He look at me for a while and smile, saying, “make me something. Like.. bread? Cake? Cookies?”

I nod and smile. “okay then , you wait here. Help me clean the stuffs here and let me do!” i say and run to the kitchen.

 

I was preparing the stuffs when i see the packet of flour on the counter, i smile and remembered the memories.

 

I was helping omma doing some cakes. I was only 2 years old that time. Eunhyuk was with appa in the living room. I then see the flour and decide to bring it to omma. I smile by myself and take a small plastic chair that have the fish design on top of it and step on it.

                I take the flour, which i thought it was light but then fall onto the floor with all the flour all over my body. Omma look at me and say, “aigo... baby,are you okay?”

I sniff and sniff. Omma look at me and smile a little. “aigo.. that fall sure hurts ne, baby? Aigo.. stop crying..” she say and pull me into the hug. I cry and cry.

“Omma, what’s wrong?” my appa say with eunhyuk by his side.

Omma look at appa and smile, “our baby fall from the little chair with all the flour all over his body”

I cry. Omma calm me down by patting my head.

“hae hae, are you okay?” eunhyuk’s voice make me look at him.

                Eunhyuk smile softly onto me and carry me. “aunty, let me bath him. he’s dirty with all those flour. I’ll help you doing the cake afterwards, kay?” omma look at eunhyuk and smile softly. “sure sweetheart.” Omma say and kiss eunhyuk’s head.

                Eunhyuk smile and bring me to the bathroom. While eunhyuk was waiting for the water to fill up the bathtub, eunhyuk ask me. “hae, where is the fish?” i sit onto the wet floor and and point at the sink. Eunhyuk look at it and take it. He put it into the bathtub. I started to smile and play with the fish.

“good thing! You smile again!” eunhyuk say and kiss my head. I look at him and smile back. eunhyuk smile. After that, he bath me and dress me up in my pajamas.

“there you go~ my baby looks cute in this fish pajamas!” eunhyuk say and stand up. I look at him and say, “hyukkie not going to take bath?” eunhyuk smile and pat my head. “your pronounciation is cute~ hyukkie is going to take bath now okay? So wait for hyukkie!”

I nod and say, “pashter take your bath.. (faster take your bath)”

Eunhyuk laugh and nod before he went into the bathroom. I pout and crawl to the bathroom door, waiting for him to open the door. (writer: teehee~ i always does this when i was small little girl)

Eunhyuk then open the door and was surprise to see me.

“baby hae what are you doing at here? It’s wet you know?” eunhyuk say and carry me to the bed where he place me softly on the bed where we both sleep.

“hae hae wash waiting po you..” (hae hae was waiting for you)

Eunhyuk smile and kiss my cheek. “love you hae hae” he say.

I smile back and say, “i wuv you mwo hyukkie..” (i love you more hyukkie)

 

“baby, what are you doing?” eunhyuk voice startled me. i look at him and kiss his cheek.

“thinking about some cute memories between you and i”

 

hoping for MORE comments! XXD how are you guys there? doing well? :D LOVE YOU!