book 12 : a day for rest {part III}

High School....... Life..

 

Book 12 : a day for rest {Part III}

Finally we choose the right picure! Me and eunhyuk smile at each other and put the pictures onto the table and starts cleaning the room. I look outside and it was cloudy.

“It’s gonna rain soon, hyukkie...” i say.

Eunhyuk laugh a little and say, “Haha, indeed. It’s only 9 in the morning but..  ah... rainy day?”

I pout and clean my place. After that we both went into the members room.

“Aish.. some of the members really really... don’t like taking care of the room.” Eunhyuk grubmle like an old lady. I smile and say, “OMMO! This land turtle is cute! Who’s is this?”

“Oh, yesung hyung owns that turtke.” Eunhyuk say and arrang the book on the study table.

“Aigo.. kyeopta.. what’s the name?”

“urm.. Ddangkoma?”

“teehee...” i say and started to poke the shells, i cna feel eunhyuk smile when he see me.

“hae, can you please help me? Once you finish helping me i’ll buy something or you.”

“Really? :DD sure sure!” i say and started helping eunhyuk.

 

After 3 hours..

“aish.. shindong hyung really in a mess..” eunhyuk say and let is body rest on the sofa. I yawn and let my head rest onto his lap.

Eunhyuk carass my head, “Tired?” i nod. “and was waiting for your reward..”eunhyuk laugh and say, “wait okay? Choco! Come here boy! Choco baby! Where are you?”

Choco? Is it a chocolate?

Just then , a puppy brown in colour hop into eunhyuk’s head and his face. I sit up and look at the cute wittle puppy.

“AIGO!! Kyeopta! Yours eunhyuk?”

Eunhyuk nod and take choco from his head and hand it to me.

“Here, touch it!”

I take choco and pat it’s head.

“So cute you are choco!” i say and kiss it’s head.

“you are more way cuter than choco” eunhyuk mumble.

I then look at him and say, “Did you say something?”

Eunhyuk look back at me and shook his head, smilling.

“Nope, nothing dear..”

I pout and playing with choco until a knock on the door was heard.

Eunhyuk smile brightly, runs towards the door and open. I was curious so i walk towards the door and see my leeteuk hyung! Once i see him, i put choco on my head and hug him.

“HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!” i say.

“Aww.. baby, how are you?” leeteuk say and hug with one of his hand. His other hand was behind, grabbing something.

“mish you hyung...” i say.

“aww... such a cutie~” leeteuk say. I smile. Choco then hop onto leeteuk’s head making leeteuk surprise. “Oh, hey there choco! I bet eunhyuk found you in heechul’s room right? :DD”

“later i really got to beat up heechul” eunhyuk grumble.

I release the hug and stand in front of leeteuk hyung. “hyung, what are you hiding behind there??”

“e-e-rr....” leeteuk hyung stutter.

Eunhyuk smile and say, “show it hyung! I wanna see it too!!!”

Leeteuk smile and show me the box, well, medium sixed box with a few holes in it. Eunhyuk then say, “come on, take it hae! It was for you!”

I smile and take the box and knee down. Same goes to leeteuk and eunhyuk. Leeteuk and eunhyuk smile brightly making me more curious.

I open the medium size box and saw a little cute white puppy sleeping with it’s little pillow. There, besides the puppy was a paper. I take the paper out from the box and read it.

 

 

Dearest lee donghae,

Heechul: Yah! Do you like the puppy? Cute right? I wanted a puppy too but i got a kitten here. I’ll show you my kitten once i reach back home after school! Love ya!

Ryeowook: hae hae! :D ryeowook imnida! I heard this puppy was for you! We all members gather up our money and bought it for you! :D like it? I wanna see it too!! Oh and kangin, kyuhyun, sungmin, kibum,siwon, yesung, hangeng says they love you!

Leeteuk and eunhyuk: yah! Surprise!! Surprise for our baby!! :DD baby hae! Hyung found out from eunhyuk that you wanted a puppy. Bichon maltese type right? So here it is! Love it? Love you fishy!

 

I look at eunhyuk and leeteuk. Crying of happiness, i hug them. they hug me back and kiss me.

“I knew you love it” leeteuk say.

“thank you very much hyung... eunhyukkie..”

“you are welcome!” eunhyuk say.

After a few moment, leeteuk excused himself and waved goodbye to the both of us. I carry the box slowly, not waking up the little puppy in there and place it on my bed. I take the puppy out from the box and let it rest on my small pillow on my bed. Then i cover it with the blanket.

I walk out from the room and hugs eunhyuk. Eunhyuk laugh and kiss my cheek,

“thank you. Eunhyuk..”

“you are always welcome love...”

“l-love?”

“teehee~~ :P”

Eunhyuk then pull me into hig hus before the both of us fall asleep with choco on eunhyuk’s head.

 

there you guys go! aigo! Thanks for the comment yea? I love it! :DD oh and about donghae’s dog. I really want it! Bichon maltese! Kyaa!! That’s the dog i’m looking for! Got to save my money! Kekekeke

thanks again for the comments and kept on reading yea? :DD love you! Stay healthy1 hope you like this chappie though! :DD GBU!