Book 28 : forgets

High School....... Life..

 

Book 28:forgets

Kyuhyun : make donghae forget this chap will you?

Writer: i’ll try too~ :D

 

A smile formed onto his face. I gasp. C-chul moo!?

“w-w-what are you doing here?” i said. Chul-moo smile and said, “visiting you?”

He walk closer towards the tube, (writer: besides donghae’s head injury, donghae , too suffer breathing difficulties). I gasp. He smile and said, “Is it too hard?”

I growl, “Of course damn it.” He laugh, quietly and said, “Sorry, my hand is itchy that time. I love hitting you”

I was about to sit up when chul-moo point his small knife to me. i gasp. He smile. His other hand then touch the wire, which is connected to the machine. For me to breathe.

 

Donghae, wait for me just for a while. I thought and run towards donghae’s ward as soon as the nurse told me his room number. As soon as i reach there, i could see donghae’s door was open. I gasp. I run into the room and saw donghae was struggling for breathing.

“! NURSE!!!!!” i shouted.

The nurse faster come in and repair the machine, insert the tube into donghae’s nose and we all let go sigh of relieve. One of the nurse then bowed 90 degree to me and said, “We are very sorry.”

I smile and said, “It’s okay. As long as he’s safe i’m fine.”

The nurse then look at me and smile before she went out.

I sigh and sits on the plastic chair that was placed near to donghae’s bed. I sigh once again and look onto donghae’s now calm sleeping face. But, something is gonna happend as soon as he woke up. I quickly shook my head and take hae’s pale hand into mine, carassing it.

“hae..wake up...”

 

I tried not to cry as i heard eunhyuk’s plead towards hae, asking the other to wake up. Kangin saw me and hug me, “Hush, teuk. Hae is gonna be okay...”

I shook my head against his chest and said, “b-but...”

“no, stop thinking about it anymore..”

I cried harder and hug kangin.

~flashback~

“d-doctor how was  my little brother?” i asked the doctor nervously.

The doctor shook his head and sigh, making me more nervous. I can feel my own heartbeat.

“his injuries are getting worse. He need to stay here for a few more days of perharps months.” He said sadly while looking at me. i gasp. “is he going to be okay?”

The doctor smile a little and nod his head. “Thanks to the power of God, he’s okay. But..there might be something happening to him.” he said and looking at the paper.

“w-what is it?” i ask.

The doctor look at me and placed his hand on my shoulder. “He might have some lost memory...”

~flashback ends~

 

Ring! Ring! Ring! Ring!

I gasp. Kangin gasp and look at my pocket. I wipe away my tears and answer the phone without looking at the name. Because i knew who is it.

Heechul: t-teuk..-sob- is hae awake yet...?

Me: h-heechul...

Heechul: answer me... –sob sob-

-background- hankyung: heechul baby, calm down.....

Me:.. i-i-i’ll massage you o-okay?

Heechul: -sob sob- s-sure...

Click!

 

The conversation ended there. I look at my phone and staerted to cry again. Kangin hug me and bring me to the cafeteria. We reach the cafeteria and i take a look on the clock. It was 12 am. I sigh. Looks like i will not go to school. Same goes to the others...

Kangin ask me to sit somewhere while he take some drink for me. i nod and sit near the window. I look outside and i saw a familiar figure. Beautiful messy hair..kyuhyun? what is he doing there?

I look at kangin who is at the counter and i decide to go outside with kyuhyun.

“kyu...” i said.

Kyuhyun gasp and look away from me. he’s crying?

I look at the clock. 12.30 am. I sigh and look at donghae. Donghae was sleeping peacefully. I grab his hand and  he seems to hold tighter. I smile and whisper, “faster wake up... i want to see your smile..stop making your knight worried, my dear princess...”

I can see a little smile formed on his beautiful face. I smile and kiss his hand before i fell asleep.

 

I can feel someone carry me. warm.. i can’t help myself but to see who is the person who carry me. “eeteuk-hyung..” i said. The latter then look at me and smile, “sorry, hae need to be alone for now..”

“is he awake already?”

He shook his head and look at his watch, “It’s 7.30 am. Shall we go to the cafeteria?”

 

~flashback~

“kyu?” i said to the mention named. Kyuhyun gasp and look away, wiping away his tears. E then look at me and said, “h-hyung..”

“what’s wrong baby? Why are you crying?” i said and stand closer to the maknae.

Kyuhyun sob and said, “is..donghae are going to be okay..?”

I gasp. I look at him and said, “you heard the conversation between me and doctor?”

He nod.

~FLASHBACK ENDS~

Isigh and look at eunhyuk, who sleeps back on the table as soon as we reach the cafeteria. I then look at kyuhyun who sits with sungmin outside, observing the sunrise. But then i can see kyuhyun’s shoulders are shaking, crying. Sungmin hug the younger and said some comforts words to kyuhyun.

I was about going to the counter when i received a message from heechul.

To : angle teuk
From: cinderella.

t-teuk ah..faster come to the ward NOW! Donghae is awake! Faster! Gather all the members! Wake them up!!

I gasp. I then shout eunhyuk, kyuhyun and sungmins’ and kangins’ name, mention them to go to donghae’s ward.

 

As soon as we reach his ward. I stop my track. I can’t walk it. I don’t dare meet my brother. I can’t accept the reality sometimes. Eunhyuk and kyuhyun too. Sungmin went in already and so as kangin. I look at eunhyuk’s eyes, red, tears are forming. Same goes to kyuhuyn.

After a few minutes, no noise came out from the room. Eunhyuk take a deep breath, hold kyuhuyn’s hand and walk in together.

 

I hold onto kyuhyun’s hand and we both walk in together. All we saw is sitting donghae. I take a look onto my other member’s face. All of them are verge on tears. I gasp. Did something happend?

Sungmin being hug by heechul, heechul calming the latter down.

I look at crying kyuhyun. He don’t even care to wipe away his tears. All his gaze is focused onto donghae’s eyes.

Donghae then said, “w-who are you g-guys...?”

 

THUD! Sungmin, ryeowook, kibum, and heechul fall onto the floor, crying. I can hear faint sob outside the room.

Kyuhyun cried harder and said, “d-donghae...you don’t remember us? Y-you got to be kidding me...” as he walk nearer to donghae. Donghae back off a little bit. Kyuhyun was about to touch donghae’s hand but donghae smack kyuhyun’s hand away, saying, “d-don’t..t-touch me.. i don’t know you..w-who are you....”