book 18 : homeworks TT^TT

High School....... Life..

 

Book 18 : homeworks TT^TT

We both reach home and find a note that slipped under the main door. It was from kyuhyun.

Hae hyung, kyuhyun imnida! :D did you find bada and choco? I didn;t see them this morning though. Where are there? Ddangkoma is there in yesung room. And i thought i saw a white little puppy and another brown little puppy on the streets. I was just saying though. But please find them okay?

Evil maknae, kyuhyun

I gasp and look at eunhyuk who was busy open the main door and rush inside. “CHOCO! BADA! Are you here!?”

In the school..
kyuhyun p.o.v

Kekekeke, they might find where are bada and choco. Tha answer is i just hide them in my room. Kekeke.

Leeteuk look at me and say, “you did a prank don’t you?”

I gulp. Leeteuk smile evily. He walks towards me and hit me hard on the head. “you evil maknae!” he say. “s-s-sorry” i say. Leeteuk pout and say, “how dare you bully my hae hae?” “and my hyukkie?”sungmin say and glare at me.

I was really scared now. I gulp and say, “i’m.. s-s-sorry...”

Back in to the house

“BADA!! Choco! Where are you baby??” i say and look around,under the chair, under the sofa. And under the kitchen table which is quite spacious.

I pout and squad down and crawl like a cat. I was busy looking left and right when i bump into eunhyuk’s head. We both look each other before eunhyuk broke the shy silence.

“a-are you okay? Is your head hurt?” he say and pat my head where he bump into. I smile at him and shook my head. “it’s okay don’t worry”

We find in our room , our members room and we finally reach kyuhyun’s room. The room we suspect the most. Yes kyuhyun’s room. I pout after i went in his room. Then me and eunhyuk’s eyes caugh something moving under kyuhyun’s black blanket.

Eunhyuk smile and open up the blanket and he found what we are finding for! Bada was hiding behind choco, afraid and choco protecting bada. Eunhyuk smile and take bada and give it to me. I smile and kiss bada. I walk to choco who is in eunhyuk’s hug and kiss choco’d gluffy brown head.

Bada my face and i say, “you are alright aren’t you?”
“arff!”
“aigo, my cute baby” i say and kiss bada more.

Eunhyuk smile and kiss my head. I gasp.

“teehee~ you are cute.” Eunhyuk say to me before he leave me and bada alone. Me and bada look at each other and shrugged. I smile upon seeing bada, i put him on my lap ( i was sitting down that  time). Bada was rolling here and there.

I laugh and poke it’s little tummy. Bada softly hit my hand with it’s little paw. I smile and say, “you are cute don’t worry”

Bada  bark again and my hand with it’s little cute tongue. I smile and laugh when i see bada’s black’s eyes look at me and my cheek.

“bada you ert” i say and kiss  bada’s little’s head. Bada bark again and bit my shirt. I laugh at the cuteness. “aigo.. bada stop bitting omma’s shirt!” i say and pat bada’s head. Bada my hand before hop onto my head and sleep there.

“aigo... omma’s head is not the place for you to sleep” i say and slowly stand up. Eunhyuk was going into the room when he saw bada sleeping on my head. He covers his mouth, ent him from laughing. I pout. Choco then bit eunhyuk’s trousers and eunhyuk put choco onto his shoulders.

“omma, let’s do your homework together” he say and geld his hand out. I smile and hold his hand, “appa ah, bada is sleeping on my head” eunhyuk’s laugh and kiss bada’s sleeping face before he takes it softly from my head and craddle it.

I smile and kiss bada’s  head. Choco’s bark make us surprise. I look at choco and i can see it’s little pout. I smile and kiss choco’s head.

 

“so, 15:20 equals to?” eunhyuk ask me.

I pout and started do the working on a piece of a paper.

“both 15 and 20 can divides by 5. So 15:20 is equal to... um... 3:4?”

Eunhyuk smile and nod. “Finally, you can master the ratio part. I thought you were good in this?” eunhyuk say and flip the next paper. I smile and nod, “thanks to you”

“okay.. now.. pythagoras theorem.” He says. “teacher teach you the method right?” eunhyuk say and look at me.

I look at him and nod a little. Eunhyuk smile and say, “try do the first question,”

“um.... the first question’s answer is the hypotenuse of Triangle ABD is AD” i say and look at eunhyuk. Eunhyuk nod and pat my head and feed me a fish cracker. I eat it happily.

“2nd question?” eunhyuk say.

“um.... the hypotenuse of Rectangle DEF is DF!” i say and smile at eunhyuk. Eunhyuk nods once again and feed me the fish crackers.

“okay, we’re done with maths, maths was 20 questions... um.. 9 pages.. no.. let’s do... korean language!” eunhyuk say and flip to korean’s.

I gulp. I’m no good at korean...i’m from mokpo so it’s a little different. Eunhyuk smile at me and say, “try do the very first question.” He point.

“슈퍼 _니어..?” i say.

“what’s the missing word?”  eunhyuk say.

“um... 주?” i say,

Eunhyuk smile and say, “what was the word?”

“umm.. ‘super junior’ “ i say. Eunhyuk nod and feed me another fish cracker. I munch happily.

“okay, the 2nd question than you can have a rest.” Eunhyuk say and point at the question.

“머리를아래로계속?” i say.

Eunhyuk smile and say, “ write it down on the answer sheet there. What does the words mean?”

“umm... keep your head down?”

Eunhyuk smile and kiss me on my cheeks before he feed me another fish cracker.

 

 

LOVE YOU GUYS!