Book 16 : thank you

High School....... Life..

 

Book 16 : thank you

I open my eyes again and see eunhyuk sitting on my bed, smilling at me. I gasp and remembered that i have to go to school today! I was about to sit up when eunhyuk push me to my bed again.

“no need school today” he answer me, as if he knew what am i thinking.

“b-but why?”

“here, teacher wants to talk to you” he say and hand me his phone, indeed teacher is on the line.

 

“u-u-um morning teacher”

“ah! Morning donghae , are you okay? Is your tummy hurt?”

She knew it. “i’m okay but my stomach---“

“arasso, arasso, there’s no need for you to explain, i will save some note for you and hyukjae. You can come to school tomorrow. Okay?”

“d-dhe arasso, kamsahamida”

“dhe dhe, pass the phone to hyukjae okay? Get enough rest, i will see you tomorrow.”

 

I pass the phone to eunhyuk and i see eunhyuk talking to the teacher with a smile on his face. I feel my neck and it’s hurt. Sungmin.. why did he have to hit my neck?

To : little Hae Hae
from : pumpkin and pink

            Donghae ah! Sungmin hyung here! Is your neck hurt? I’m sorry. Hyung have to hit your neck to make you faint, hyung just want to makes sure that you have enough rest. Forgive hyung okay hae?

 

i smile. So that’s what happend.

 

 

To : pumpkin and pink
from : little Hae Hae

            Ani, gwenchana, hyung ah! I’m okay now, don’t worry! :D love you!

 

“already message sungmin?” eunhyuk ask. I nod and say, “yeah.” He smile at me and say, “want to have some breakfast? You are having breakfast in bed okay?” i smile  and nod. He smile and kiss my forehead before heading out to the door, walking to the kitchen.

After a few minutes, he came back in and place the breakfast on his lap.

“milk and bread? No strawberry?” i pout.

He  smile at me and say, “drinking too much strawberry can cause you to have a migrane.”

I pout and look at him. he touches my forehead and say, “damn that chul-moo, you are having a fever now.” “i’m used to have a fever last time. Don’t you remember?”
“i remember, but i hate seeing you like this you know?” he say like a mother and feed me a bread.

I eat the bread and smile, “nice!” he smile and say, “thanks”. I look at him and say, “no ,i should thank you.” “why?” i smile and say, “you will know afterward!” he pout and hand me the glass , contain milk.

After the breakfast, he stays next to my side, telling me stories and laughing along with me. He then says he wants to take a rest for a while and i let him. pity him, he have to take care of me. I then slowly get out from my bed and walk out from the dorm, walking towards the gift shop.

I went in and bought a few things for eunhyuk’s present. He might forget that today was his birthday. I buy him a beanie head, a new game for his PSP and a banner. I ask the lady to sew something on it and she agree, “what would you like to put here?”

I smile at the lady and say, “happy birthday and we all love you lee hyukjae” she smile at me and ask me to wait for a few minutes. I put the beanie head, the game on the counter and search for a few things.

I then see a monkey and anchovy doll. I smile happily, take both the dolls and placed on the counter. This time, a present box. I found one , take it and out all  the tuffs i bought into the sapphire blue present box, i smile and see the lady come towards me and say, “you really enjoy your friends birthday don’t you?” i smile and nod.

“thank you!” i say and wave at the lady.

I walk back to the dorm, open the door quietly and walk into the room. Once i open the room, i sneeze, damn i forgot to wear the jacker when i walk out. And it was snowing outside!!! TT^TT

Eunhyuk was awake when he hear my sneeze. He look at me and pull me into his hug, try to warm me up. “damn you are cold hae” “s-sorry”

I put my hands into his jacket. He saw the present box where i neatly place it on his bed. He open it and smile, “thank you donghae..” he pull me into another hug and kiss my forehead. I smile back and hug him, warmer now.

“you are welcome.”

“ i love you”

“happy birthday and i love you too” i say.

He smile at me, shy smile and kiss my cheek before we both sleep in each other hug.

 

Love it? Teehee! Happy birthday eunhyuk! Sorry but, i’m still sleepy now.. sorry yea? D: again, happt birthday eunhyuk. I love you guys!